[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

2012-2015Golf GTI Vs Audi A4

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: vw-audi-logo.jpg (180KB, 1900x1216px) Image search: [Google]
vw-audi-logo.jpg
180KB, 1900x1216px
Looking at buying my first "newish" car.
Both the GTI and Audi are similarly priced
Audi is AWD which i like.
Golf is Hatchback which i like.
I like the GTI because it still feels like a sports car, but i like the Audi for the creature comfort

Currently have an 03 RSX Type S and a 99 Audi a4 thinking of selling both to get the new car
>>
>>16716718
>buying an overpriced VW

Just don't.

Get the GTI, its not trying to be something it isn't.
>>
What engine in your B5?
>>
>>16716735

The B5 is a boring 2.8 V6 Auto. Got it as a winter car. Still a super nice car for being 18 years old though
>>
>>16716718
All jokes aside about how shitty the Audi AWD actually is, it literally sounds like you just want an S3. Which although honestly quite dreary compared to even the GTI, fulfills literally all of those requirements. That said, I've not liked Audi too much ever since I ditched my 2000 Audi A4.

Mind you, that was a 2.0 TDI, so I'm still a fucking badgewhoring faggot, so looking at non-VAG might be worthwhile too, if price is your primary issue.
>>
>>16716723
>Implying i'm buying a car for a badge

I'm open to suggestions for AWD cars in the price range that have similar interior quality and good styling
>>
>>16716750

The S3 is definitely a cool car, i can't for the life of me get past the goofy interior though, the air vents look like something that should be in a mini cooper
>>
I vote for the GTI, the new ones look great and drive better. The Mk7 MQB platform works well
>>
File: what.png (298KB, 600x512px) Image search: [Google]
what.png
298KB, 600x512px
>>16716718
>I like the GTI because it still feels like a sports car
>>
>>16716746
I had the 2.8 with a manual transmission. Superb torquey engine.
>>
>2017
>only considers VAG
I'll never understand you yuropoors
>>
>>16716827

>never driven one
>>
>>16716774
I say dreary mainly because I feel the AWD kinda lets it down, but it's not actually that terrible. I've been in a few older S3s and the interior is slightly less tacky, albeit still not brilliant. Hell, if you're looking for an essentially new car, at least you have the advantage of going on a test drive on your side.

So you want something around the price of an A4, preferably AWD & decently styled? I'll try to not suggest WRX because you'll probably get called a ricer and, you know

>Interior quality
>>
>>16716836
They can't afford superior American muscle.
>>
>>16716841
Yeah, you're right - I've driven a Golf R.
>>
File: pepe.jpg (7KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
7KB, 259x194px
>>16716846
>living in italy
>tfw i want the dodge challenger
>tfw i can't afford it even though is still fiat that makes it
>tfw will never driver italo-american muscle car
>>
Just for the seats I would get the GTI.
>>
File: 1487556458211.jpg (11KB, 306x423px) Image search: [Google]
1487556458211.jpg
11KB, 306x423px
>>16717118
>Automatic
>>
>>16716718
What's wrong with the rsx? It's a perfect car for two people better than anything modern.
>>
Just get Superb or Fabia
>>
>>16716718
Look at other hot hatches at least before you splash cash on a Golf
>>
>>16717441
DSG is good
>>
>>16717766
This. Buy a Focus/Fiesta ST.
>>
>>16717467
Go to bed eurocuck.
>>
Why in the name of fuck on this board no one is able to compare two similar cars?

>Golf GTI hatchback
>Audi A4 "premium" sedan, 1 segment bigger

Also why VAG group you disgraceful faggot?
>>
>>16716718
So you have to choose between a VW and a VW.
That's a tough one.
>>
>>16717118
Looks like your Grandmothers sex-chair.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.