[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do we feel about the Chevy Cobalt/Pontiac g5/g6?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

How do we feel about the Chevy Cobalt/Pontiac g5/g6?
>>
>>16716697
The G5 and G6 are not related AT ALL, just to get that out of the way.

Hating on GM is normal here so don't expect fabulous reviews, and do expect lots of references to recalls.

That said, the Cobalt and G5 are on our sticky for a fucking reason.
>>
>>16716697
Good, cheap, commuter shitbox
>>
>>16716697
Never seen a Cobalt in EU, but if the XFE version is bare-bones and efficiency-minded as people (and RCR) claim it to be, I'd love one as a daily.

And yeah, I am aware that they're shit, reliability-wise
>>
>>16716737
>And yeah, I am aware that they're shit, reliability-wise
Actually, they're extremely reliable. the only unreliable part is the electronic power steering system, which is the same used on the Opel Astra H.
>>
>>16716697
The G6 is probably the best attempt at a commuter car America has attempted lately. I have a friend who bought one with the V6 around five years ago as a daily and he hasn't had to replace anything on it yet.

The interior is pretty on par with Mitsubishi, but isn't as bad as shit like the Chevy Sonic.
>>
>>16716902
The G6 is not a commuter economy car. It is a mid-size family sedan (sister car being the Chevrolet Malibu) to compete with the Toyota Camry and Honda Accord.
>>
>>16716697
I knew a guy with a G5.

Never gave him any problems and was very fuel efficient.
>>
>>16716948
>nitpicking semantics
>>
>>16716697
Its as good as a civic coupe but too big.
>>
They were okay and could be had for little money as long as not bought new and all loaded up.

They didn't light the world on fire, but also weren't as bad as legend would have you believe.
>>
Cobalt SS cars at local track type events still do very well for themselves. Stock, they handled well considering the twist beam rear.
>>
>>16716962
>facts don't matter
Spotted the Trump voter.
>>
>>16716737
>And yeah, I am aware that they're shit, reliability-wise
wrong. love mine, parents got one as a beater too. 270k and ~180k so far.
>>
>>16717000
Spotted the Autism.
>>
>>16717000
Reported to the Orange Shirts.
>>
both suck saturn ion redline is bredder.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.