[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

VW GLI

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 2013VWgli.jpg (128KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
2013VWgli.jpg
128KB, 640x480px
Alright /o/ i've never visited here and know fuckall about cars. Give my your opinions on 2013 VW jetta GLI.

I found one with 65k miles for $12k, which is fair price according to kbb and edmunds. it has a clean carfax and it was obviously well taken care of plus it was the funnest damn thing i've ever driven (not saying much since all i've had previously are volvos)

I want something smaller than my s80, not boring but still practical while getting comparable mileage. I deliver pizza's and spend alot of time driving short distances about 70% backroads and rest highway.

I have also test driven a 2013 mazda 3 and a 2014 ford focus se but the gli was the best drive of them all

I am going to buy it tomorrow morning unless you guys can talk me out of it.

pic related, thats it
>>
>>16713645
>deliver pizzas
You can get something a lot cheaper to maintain than a volkswagen if you want to deliver pizzas.
>>
Volkswagen

Value
Of
Lemon
Kocks
Shit
Wannabe
Acura
German
Engineering
Niggers
>>
>>16713733
Like what?
of course there's shit tons of easier to maintain cars, and i'm not planning on delivering pizza's forever.

What would you recommend then?
>>
>>16713645
Get a 3k civic instead. Vws are shit.
>>
>>16713755
Civic, accord, corolla, Camry, Mazda3
>>
My friend got one couple years ago and still enjoys it. Plenty of pep when you want it, ok on gas, etc. nothing against them, but he does complain A LOT about how much repairs /maintiance set him back compared to his old cars. If you are delivering pizzas to make ends meet, maybe lower the goal post a little and get yourself into a sonic or a versa ? Not as flashy or fast but will still get the job done
>>
>>16713645
love my 2013 gli, will flash it soon. be sure to get rid of the wheels bc they look like shit tho.
>>
>>16714062
the image im getting of vw's is not flattering, how long have you had it? is it as unreliable as people make vw's out to be?
>>
>>16714070
i got it cert pre used in Nov. last year @30k mi. no issues in the 4k mi ive put on it other than a taxi hitting me. its been in the shop all week for the body work and Im driving a rental sonata, prob will kill self by friday asa result.

im hoping to put a new intake in it and do stage 1 apr soon to make my daily drive a little more fun and to move into gti territory. having this car makes you have a chip on your shoulder bc gti's are a gen ahead (but they have faggy kilt seats, kitschy golfball shifters, and less trunk so fuck em

cant hurt to spring for the autobahn ed. either bc the wheels and lights you get are really great looking, look up the bi xenon DRLs, so pretty.

also i drive dsg so disregard all the above bc im a fag
>>
File: Snapchat-2077731941.jpg (457KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-2077731941.jpg
457KB, 1080x1920px
Never driven a Mk6 but I love my Mk5 GLI. I've only had it about 4k miles so i cant speak much about its reliability.
>>
>>16713645
Looks pretty boring, and 12k for that seems ridiculous. I could more see 8-9k
>>
>>16714433
nice, done anything to it under the hood?
>>
>>16716441
It has an exhaust, bought it like that. Theres a resonator pipe that fills with boost just to make boost that i want to get deleted, an A3 intake tube should do the trick. I also want to get a tune and maybe a bigger turbo someday
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.