[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why should I buy a hummer?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 85257487.jpg (23KB, 600x596px) Image search: [Google]
85257487.jpg
23KB, 600x596px
>>
>>16713419
Because you're an insecure beta-manlet with a microdick and you need a big truck to make up for all of that, you know, just to fit in, to make yourself feel like a masculine alpha male.

>inb4 lawl your self-projecting
no, i'm telling you the harsh truth you manbaby.
>>
>>16713419
Who buys a hummer just tell you s/o to giveyou a vood ole dick sucking.... oh wait you meant the truck.well who buys a hummer.
>>
Only people I can see wanting on are ex- military.
>>
the only people who buy hummers are guys who know their wife is fucking multiple men behind their back but isn't ready to file those divorce papers yet because he's still paying off the hummer
>>
>>16713419
Are you a brown guy in Brampton with lots of drug money to blow?
>>
File: 1487468793293.jpg (58KB, 600x318px) Image search: [Google]
1487468793293.jpg
58KB, 600x318px
>>16713419
>>
>>16713778
Oddly spefic almost like your from brampton or the gta
>>
>>16714218
What if I am?
>>
>>16713419
Because only sheiks and Russian mafia have enough money to waste on getting the LM-002 instead.
>>
>>16713419
No

Wait, actually maybe. Totally assuming you're talking H1, the US govt has a massive surplus on machines and they've been borderline giving away military spec humvees for the last four years. Like, $5-10k. Unfortunately they aren't able to be registered but fuck what a hilarious farm truck

So if that's what you meant then it's a maybe
>>
only the h1

Anyone who likes the h2 or h3 is a nigger
>>
>>16713419
Because sweet, sweet Oprah vajay jay...
>>
>>16713419
The only reasons to buy a H1 is
>for fun if you have a shit ton of land or places to drive it off road
>as a bug out vehicle for when China attacks or zombie apocalypse
>>
>>16715477
H3t is one of the best small trucks gm produced.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.