[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

would you buy the new panamera if you had the money?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: maxresdefault.jpg (171KB, 1654x933px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
171KB, 1654x933px
would you buy the new panamera if you had the money?
>>
>>16713322
ALFA ALFA ALFA ALFA ALFA ALFA ALFA QUADRIPLEGGIO
>>
If I was forced to get one? Sure. I hear they're comfy as fuck inside.
>>
File: doggo2.jpg (23KB, 249x214px) Image search: [Google]
doggo2.jpg
23KB, 249x214px
>>16713322

what about NEW ALFER OMAYO GIULA which is VER GOD
>>
>>16713322

Bruh I would buy the old Panamera if I had money
Shit has always been cash
>>
>>16713322
Absolutely not.
>>
>>16713356
why?
>>
>>16713322
Absolutely. I'd even make it the E-Hybrid version, since there's really no point in getting a hopped up performance version of a massive sedan like that.
>>
Hell fucking yes.
>>
>>16713322
>german cars
never
>>
>>16713322
No, but I like the spoiler.
>>
Fuck no they're ugly as shit
Spoiler kinda gives me a boner though
>>
File: couldn't have sed it better.png (42KB, 470x261px) Image search: [Google]
couldn't have sed it better.png
42KB, 470x261px
>>16713322
>>
If I'm going to make concessions for a practical car I'm going to get a station wagon.
>>
I would DD the fuck out of a Panamera if I had that kind of cash, but only if it could go garage to garage. No street parking for that car.
>>
>>16713322
No.

I have the money and I just bought a super light weight exhaust for my 996.
>>
No.

If i had the money i would buy an old 993, and a first gen cayenne vr6.
>>
Id get a cayman
>>
I would lease the hybrid s as a business expense.
>>
I'd grab the hybrid if i had to have one instead of a turbo diesel XF
>>
>>16713616
nein
>>
>>16713766
Porsche can't stay profitable making ONLY sports cars.
They're only in business now because of the Cayenne.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (1MB, 3964x2643px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
1MB, 3964x2643px
>>16714116
>>
tldr pls why do you hate the panamera? doesn't this whole board agree that porsche = quality? from an honest review about the panamera the guy told me that the quality is better than anything he had, and he reviews only expensive cars, talking about rs, m, amg, rr, even a helicopter. ik some may think of status, but i honestly like the new design and would make it a dd.
>>
>>16715654
So are you genuinely considering buying one? If so, 1. don't let a bunch of autists on a Mongolian basket weaving forum tell you what to do with your money and 2. go test drive one and see what you think.
>>
>buy
>new
I wouldn't waste my money no matter how much of it I had
>>
Panameras drive really well, and the newest update even looks pretty good.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.