[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shit Customer Experiences

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

Reviving this thread.

>Working at America's Tire
>Old guy in a 2011 Crown Vic rolls up telling me his sensor light is on, and then goes inside
>Keys in ignition
>Normally when people do this they just imply they need air
>Begin airing up his tires to 35 psi
>Start car, light is still on
>Begin resetting the light
>He comes outside
>"Are you resetting the light?"
>Yes si-
>"NO!"
>excuseme.png
>"NOOO!!!! NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!"
>He shouts so loud my techs in the bays turn to see what's going on
>He throws his cane on the floor and grabs his head while yelling
>"SHIT! NO NO NO!"
>I'm sorry sir, what's the p-
>"One of my fucking sensors don't work! I wanted you to tell me which one it was so I can replace it!"
>Sir I can still check the sensors and let you know if any of them are bad
>"Fine, do it."
>Scan all sensors, they all work
>Show him the scanner tool to prove it
>"The sensors are working now because you reset the light you dumb shit! Didn't anybody teach you how to do your job?
>Have had the shittiest day due to work and other things, don't want to deal with him
>Anything else I can help with, sir?
>"I'm taking my car to a shop that isn't filled with morons like you!"
>Okay good luck
>He continues to keep trying to insult me, but I turn around and walk away
>>
>>16713154
>assuming anything about a customers vehicle before talking to them
old guy wasn't wrong
you are a fucking moron
>had the shittiest day
probably because you always fuck up and blame the customers, hope you get fired
>>
File: 20175073675.png (325KB, 442x423px) Image search: [Google]
20175073675.png
325KB, 442x423px
>>16714181
I still don't understand OPs story in the first place. What's the big deal with resetting the sensor light? Why is he salty the sensors are working properly?
Maybe I'm fucking dense but none of this makes sense.
>>
>>16714230
He didn't want to pay any money I'm assuming but most shops usually don't bother charging for things like that.
>>
File: 2de[1].jpg (32KB, 480x319px) Image search: [Google]
2de[1].jpg
32KB, 480x319px
>was shopping around for used cars
>saw one listed online that looked great for me, but was ~5 hours drive away
>decide fuck it, schedule a test drive a day in advance
>call the salesman to confirm it right before I get in my car to drive down, everything's good to go
>finally get to the dealership, salesman tells me someone came in and bought it half an hour ago
>mfw I drove ten fucking hours on black friday to test drive a car that probably didn't even exist

And before anyone says anything, it wasn't priced too good to be true or anything like that, it was just reasonably priced in an engine/color/interior combo I loved
>>
File: 1jlcxr.jpg (72KB, 426x426px) Image search: [Google]
1jlcxr.jpg
72KB, 426x426px
IT guy here
>>
File: 1jlcu9.jpg (65KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1jlcu9.jpg
65KB, 500x500px
>>16714309
>>
>>16714181
>old guy wasn't wrong

No, an old man having a temper-tantrum by shouting, throwing shit on the ground, and grabbing his head like a drama-queen autist is definitely wrong.

And I say that even if OP fucked up. A man should always keep his composure and act like a fucking adult in public.
>>
>>16714295
I hate dealers that do this. I had my eye on a Saab locally that was in great shape and at a great price (red flag). Called up, salesman said "oh no we sold that yesterday".

Check the website a month later - still says it's on sale. Twats. They're just trying to get people on the lot. Even the car I ended up buying from another lot stayed on their website for weeks after I bought it.
>>
>>16713154
>be cranky old man
>don't tell the tire monkey why you brought your car in to the shop
>get pissed when he fixes the problem before you get back outside
>>
>>16713154
Your last attempt at this same thread with the same story died. Leave it dead.
>>
>>16715511
Bumping just to spite you tbqh
>>
>>16715511
Story threads r best threads
>>
>>16715511
Bump
>>
I bought a ford f350 from a dealer over a month ago. They still have it listed on autotrader.

Why the fuck do they do this. Some poor guy is going to call about the truck only to be told that "it just sold, i have a lol platinum cuck lariat version for sale for 30k more".

Fucking hell
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.