[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

'04 Nissan Sentra SE R V-SPEC

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: sentra spec v.jpg (100KB, 920x613px) Image search: [Google]
sentra spec v.jpg
100KB, 920x613px
I've seen this car and looking at the specs of it it seems like a good car for tuning but is there any1 here that has actual experiences with the car.
>>
File: IMG_20160914_101038268_HDR.jpg (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160914_101038268_HDR.jpg
1MB, 2560x1440px
They seam pretty solid if you're looking for a tuning platform. FWD LSD was the big thing about the spec V I think.

Watched a kid strip a normal SER for parts for his Spec V in our automotive class last year. Still see that car driving around every day.
>>
B13 looks better but should be all the same shit underneath just newer
>>
Terrible cars
>>
>>16712701
All right Nissan scum guy go get your evening meds
>>
>>16712718
What?
Go look them up
Horrific problems.
Even B13s had tons of issues.
Stop choosing to ignore issues
>>
>>16712723
Post problems, mr scientist
>precat issue
Get headers
>valve screws
Loctite them

>>16711498
Theyre fun cars op, lots of mod options as well. I found the qr to be more torquey than rev-happy which i prefer
>>
>>16712768
Normal nissan issues
>coil packs failing
>injectors failing
>maf failing
You listed a couple
>oil burning
>cooling issues
I can go on and on
Dude dont be stupid
Theres no reason to buy a sentra when the mazda 3, toyota corolla, and honda civic exists.
All of which have FAR less issues and are FAR better cars.
>>
>>16712788
>random part might fail
>scumpost
Never had those problems up to 230k miles, only swapped header as a precaution.
Of those 3 cars only civic si or speed3 would compare. Corolla xrs is anemic even with muh redline
Im assuming you owned one and arent just posting because a forum about problems listed problems (wew), but who lies on the internet?

>i can go on and on
Do
>>
>>16712852
>my one car didnt have issues so none do
Typical ignorant scumbag
>failing trans
>recall on ecu
>starter failures
>cps failure
Enjoy screws being sucked into your engine.
Seriously stop being so fucking dumb
>>
>>16712852
Literaly a stock mazda 3 2.3 would wreck an SER.
So would an XRS
The SER is dogshit slow and grenades if you launch it hard
>>
>>16712885
Is it so hard to believe that maybe, just maybe, people with problems post on forums for problems? As in, it isnt as common as you think.
I didnt say none have issues, you just make it out to be 1 issue=all have issues, ie scumposting. Dont miss your bus while browsing nicoclub
>>
>>16712957
Its literally the "b15 most common problems" thread
Most of which are well documented and recalls and happen to MOST cars
Its not little nit picking shit
Good lord nissan fags are retarded
And you wonder why everyone thinks youre scum
>>
File: IMG_7843.jpg (18KB, 240x196px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7843.jpg
18KB, 240x196px
>>16712968
I can google common bus problems too, friendo
>>
>>16711498
Tuning a shitbox is a waste of money. If you just saved your money you could buy a nicer car.
>>
You're better off with the 2.0 SE.

Comes with an sr20de, sr20det can be easily swapped in it's place.

You can also use the ser's 6 speed trans if you use an s15 bellhousing.
>>
>>16713575
As someone who daily drives a B15 Sentra SER, 100% this kek
>>
>>16712788
They were shit

Mexican built shit car
>>
>>16711498
There isn't much to tune on them. They have a lot of grunt due to the displacement and gearing. But the motors are some of the worst that Nissan ever built. The sr20 was a much better motor, but cost like twice as much to build compared to the mexican shitfest 2.5L that leaks and injests its own catalyst
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.