[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /o/ think of the AW11? Is it better or worse than the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: img.jpg (66KB, 736x552px) Image search: [Google]
img.jpg
66KB, 736x552px
What does /o/ think of the AW11? Is it better or worse than the SW20? How is it as a DD?
>>
crappy old death trap that doesn't even have ABS
>>
objectively worse but who cares the SW20 is a bloated pos

its going to be impractical as fuck to dd tho
>>
>>16711262
It is a 1980s Corolla without any of the practicality that a Corolla might normally have.
>>
>>16711262
I have one and I like it. Handles like it's on rails, normies ask me if it's more special than just an old Toyota shit box, and as a young 20-something with a gf and not many friends, it's got all the space I need. Also gets like 32 mpg and it's cheap as fuck to insure. SW20 is comfier daily, but heavier. If you snatch a turbo it's the easiest MR2 to make fast.

>>16711281
>He likes/needs electronic assists

>>16711336
If you don't think fr or mr make a difference you should stick to ff. Also 80's corolla cost exceedingly more

>>16711293
SW20 has worst power to weight
>>
>>16711262
I have an 85 MR2 and I definitely enjoy it. It's not my DD, but my DD car developed a gas leak and I was using the AW11 as a daily for a while. It's pretty comfy and I really don't see why you couldn't use it as a daily. It gets around 28mpg highway so it's not all too bad on gas, you just have to watch your gas tank since it's only around 8 gallons. Only major downsides are small storage space and no backseats for all your friends to pile in.
>>
>>16711262
The aw11 is a great car, but I would not reccommend it as dd. Practicality, comfort, or fuel economy is not a problem, however, due to the age of the car, most examples are fairly worn out. Many of the aw11's left are prone to major mechaninical issues and if you live anywhere that has snow it is guaranteed to have a significant amount of rust. They are fun cars to have, but I would not get one as a dd unless you are willing to pay 5-7k for a very clean low mileage car.
>>
I owned both a while back.

I definitely would DD an SW20 over an AW11. It's just nicer on the road.

The AW11 is nice to drive and more fun than the SW20. Also, it hasn't been attacked by the cheap fucks and destroyed as much as the SW20 has.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.