[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hi /o/ have you ever street raced? im new to street racing was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: 250053.jpg (101KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
250053.jpg
101KB, 900x600px
hi /o/

have you ever street raced? im new to street racing was invited to a street race last night and i dont want to sound like a pussy but shit was pretty dangerous

i was riding with my friend lets call him tom, tom just bought a new car, i trust tom iv know him my whole life but i never really knew he was into cars, he went ahead and bought a 2010 camaro

he has been slowly building his ride, and last night we went to a few illegal races

That night there was a heart stopping close call where my friend nearly front ended another car....

My friend i suppose just wanted to show off his new ride to me, and i know he didnt want to put my life and his own life at risk but man that was super thrilling, he was racing smaller cars on the freeway, constantly weaving in and out of traffic

We were going about 140MPH when my friend almost failed to brake, mind you he just bought the car and testing out its limits and it took him a very long time to slow down from 140MPH when we almost hit another car

i didnt want to sound like a pussy as the passenger so i just told him to slow down

We were . this close to hitting another car and swining into a truck

What is the best thing i can do as the passanger in these situations without being a bitch, i know my friend isnt capable of keeping up with other cars, like the Skyline, and Type R's, EVOs, subarus that we raced,

I have nothing against MUSCLE cars but it literally felt like the other drivers were weaving in and out of traffic effortlessly and my friend was pushing his car to the limits to try and keep up
>>
I have street raced hundreds of times.
He couldn't keep up because his pigfat camaro was too heavy and it was probably automatic

Best thing you can do is hope he doesn't get you both killed.
>>
>>16709339
its fun but its a nice way to die like a retard
>>
>>16709339
Dude don't die riding in a car like that. It doesn't handle well, it has shit visibility, and it's heavy enough without your fat ass in it.
>>
File: 1485359098646.jpg (13KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
1485359098646.jpg
13KB, 184x184px
>>16709408
Nice fanfic
>>
File: 1474138918466.png (291KB, 328x421px) Image search: [Google]
1474138918466.png
291KB, 328x421px
>2010 camaro
>Muscle car
>>
youre not supposed to race with other cars on the road, find somewhere in the middle of nowhere and get a big group of people together and go race each other one on one

safer and more fun
>>
>>16709339
Honestly, you should just move to Japan to street race, the cop cars there are only factory tuned, if you can do better than 180K they can't catch you, so they don't even try.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.