[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I secretly want my girlfriend to get a Solstice or Sky

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: sky.jpg (120KB, 640x476px) Image search: [Google]
sky.jpg
120KB, 640x476px
The Pontiac looks slightly better, but I know nothing about these cars other than chicks sexy as fuck are always driving them.
>>
It fuels the inner Miata up my butt
>>
>>16702738
what is love like?
>>
>>16702738
Why would you make someone you care about drive that shitheap?

I wouldn't even wish that car on my enemies.
>>
>>16703508
ignore this retard OP.
The Ecotec 4 cylinder engines will run forever, and the turbo models love mods
The rear suspension is taken lock, stock, and barrel from the first generation Cadillac CTS. This means that while other roadsters it competed with had weak rear differentials prone to problems (like the S2000 and Miata), the Kappa twins had a beefy one that couldn't break.
It should also be noted the transmissions come from the Chevy Colorado, and Hummer H3 trucks, although with different gear ratios. Again, this just means you're not going to break it.

Things to know.
The turbo models were manual only. No automatic.
Automatics were only available on base models, and they are legit rare.
I hope your girlfriend isn't afraid of learning how to use a clutch.
>>
File: 1456677168877.jpg (125KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
1456677168877.jpg
125KB, 1200x800px
I think it'd be cute if I had a gf that drove a mini cooper. They seem like zippy stylish little cars. Too bad the reliability is shit.
>>
>>16702738
I remember walking my doggos years back and seeing a guy drive a solstice into a post

Guy was going like 10km/h too, was a kek
>>
why do you hate your gf so much
>>
>>16703578
>tfw fell in love with a blonde in a blue mini zipping down i80 averaging 80-90 mph always within distance to me
I don't particularly care for blondes desu
>>
File: trunktopup.jpg (80KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
trunktopup.jpg
80KB, 600x450px
>>16703562
>Implying women modify their cars.

Just wait until she sees the trunk anon
>>
>>16703633
i'm a pretty small dude. i reckon i could fit in there laying on my side wrapped around that bump in the middle. though maybe its a lot smaller in person.
>>
File: 1438804757842.jpg (28KB, 680x583px) Image search: [Google]
1438804757842.jpg
28KB, 680x583px
>>16702738
Is it bad I've always wanted to get a Sky and throw an LS or something in it.
>>
>>16702738
These tiny amerisuck mobiles get horrendous gas mileage, break down often and don't go fast

Never mind if an alpha in a fuckhueg SUV runs her over in that fucking thing because he's texting while driving you're back to using your hand.

Just get a V40 T5 and import it
>>
>>16703858
I've honestly wanted to throw in an Atlas straight six. i figure it'd be shit with all that motor over the front wheels but i still want to try it.
>>
>>16703858
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qaH8y9Irthk
>>
>>16703562
I always heard these were unreliable
>>
>>16704966
You heard wrong. People talk out their ass about GM products all the time. Doesn't mean they know what they're talking about. Especially if they're the people who avoid anything GM at all costs.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.