[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SUNDAY!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: SUNDAY.jpg (210KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
SUNDAY.jpg
210KB, 1920x1080px
SUNDAY!
>>
File: burger AR-15 V8 apple pie.jpg (2MB, 4256x2832px) Image search: [Google]
burger AR-15 V8 apple pie.jpg
2MB, 4256x2832px
YOU PAY FOR THE WHOLE SEAT
BUT YOU ONLY NEED THE EDGE
>>
>>16694194
you're my favorite shit poster :^)
>>
File: wdfot1203b8.jpg (99KB, 900x591px) Image search: [Google]
wdfot1203b8.jpg
99KB, 900x591px
quick, post your trucc waifus
>>
I remember the day I realised monster trucks are fucking retarded, I was like 4 or so.
>>
>>16694194
Was just at Monster Jam San Diego. Its fucking awesome. Who thought these trucks could do back flips?
>>
>>16694194
LIVE!

THIS SUNDAY!
>>
>>16694438
They can do front flips too
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmhyP1UGZwg
>>
Monster trucks are my guilty automotive pleasure.

It's so obscenely over the top.
>>
>>16694562
Mine too. I also loved when they'd bring out the dinosaur robots that eat cars.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ospA_ZrR0rY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kliw1OPfPrg
>>
>>16694438
SHUTUP PATRICK
>>
BIGFOOT SPECIALTY: ROADSIGN PANCAKE
>>
>>16694215
>packed stands
>something nascar doesn't have
>>
>>16694194
Just ridiculous to say about my small bitch? I was in the classroom, such as Navy and head of Al-Qaeda against the subtle attacks were confirmed killed more than 300 people, and filled it. We train and fight, I have run into a mixture of the year. Carefully just I got my crew to destroy the country saw it, but hell no purpose, and I can not read. You can use the Internet to get the goods and found him? Constitution, think again. Storms bear little, mercy is life. Download the curse of death. Anytime, anywhere and choose seven hundred killed, and only me. Our main only armed and trained to fight, but I'm not sorry ass and a half to a full marine armed United States will be less waste to be removed to be used to get full support. Year Award "because" you can find the answer to why points below silent mad. But we can not, and paid the price, not stupid. I shit all Habib age. The time has killed your curse.
>>
gggggrrrrrRRRRAAAAAAAAAAVVVEEE DIIIIIIGGGEEEEEEEEERRRrrrrr
>>
>>16695944
Nascar venues have like three times the capacity though. Even more if you include like non-seated infield space.
>>
Considering how many women are involved in Monster Jam, where do I find a qt monster truck gf?
>>
File: download.jpg (9KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
9KB, 275x183px
>>16694364
>>
>>16695944
Because NASCAR events have a shit ton more seats
And because they fucked themselves with dumb rules and shit
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.