[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wrecked my 02 e320 , so used to luxury now i need another one

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: butt fucked 02 e320.jpg (208KB, 1019x546px) Image search: [Google]
butt fucked 02 e320.jpg
208KB, 1019x546px
Wrecked my 02 e320 , so used to luxury now i need another one but fuck a Benz and their $300 keys and $100 oil changes. What does /o/ recommend? , im really leaning towards a Lexus LS 430
>>
>>16692383
I've got an ES350 which is their most pleb/grandma car.
Highly recommend. Change the oil exactly on time and put premium in the tank, they'll treat you right.
Super comfy, super reliable, great customer service, solid performance, gets bitches moderately wet (if youre over 30) and retains value.
>>
Just get a Crown Vic
>>
>>16692396
Whats the diff between ES LS?
>>
>>16692396
what year?
>>
>>16692433
literally everything

ES is FWD and based either on the camry or avalon (depending on year). It's a terrific car, and much more than just a camry with more leather or whatever thrown at it. They are built with much more care and QC.

The LS is RWD and shares nothing with other models. It's their top of the line car, and really on a whole different level in terms of materials, fit, finish, and overall engineering.

I have an LS430. They are more comparable to non-AMG S-Class models of the same era. It would be a step up for you IMO coming from an old E320. The GS300 / GS350 is probably closer to the E320 / E350 in terms of size, features, and performance.

Don't buy into the crown vic / town car meme. For the same money, you can get into a LS400 / LS430.

The Lex will also be reliable, and relatively affordable to maintain and fix if needed. If you end up getting a Lexus (especially the LS430), the best thing that could ever happen to you would be to ruin your krautshit. Don't get me wrong, MB makes a terrific car. But unless you are maintaining some classic "tank" era benze from before the 2000's, or you are trading in new MB's every 2 years or less, they really have just become nigger tier bling toys. Personally, I wouldn't touch one unless it was brand new, and I'd get out of it before 24 months was up. Actually, I'd just lease the damn thing to let someone else deal with the MB bullshit of when those cars hit any appreciable miles.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.