[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Craigslist rage thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 162
Thread images: 39

File: 1472268892934.png (175KB, 539x612px) Image search: [Google]
1472268892934.png
175KB, 539x612px
>Selling dirtbike on cl
>put my phone number in the ad saying to text me for more pics or to come see it
>guy emails me asking for pics and to come see it
>ok
>also includes his phone number in the email
>whydidnthejustcalltobeginwith.png
>text him the pics and ask when he wants to come see it
>no response
>call him
>rings like twice then hangs up
>i guess he only responds by email
>email him again and set up a time and day to come see the bike and give him my phone number and address and tell him to call me if anything changes
>the time rolls around and he's no where to be seen
>say fuck it and repost it on cl
>check my email at like 11:30 and see he emailed me at 10pm
>6 hrs past the meet up time
>says his phone can't download the pics and he lives in some neighborhood and he's not sure how far away it is from my house
>literally couldn't use google maps or mapquest to find out
>says he'll come look at it tomorrow
>grow fucking man asks me for fucking directions to my house through email
>don't want to risk another no show
>tell him I have other shit to do and basically fuck off

FUCK selling shit on cl
>>
>>16692003

lol babby's first CL ad

I sold some textbooks on Kijiji a few years ago, was kind of a pain. Mostly you get niggers low-balling you or some autistic faggot with no communication skills.

If I am selling something I don't give them the option of texting or calling, only e-mail. Easier to manage. If they want what I am selling they will e-mail, and if they're too fucked not to, then I don't want to deal with them anyways.
>>
>want to buy car
>car has jdm tyte motor
>text guy selling car
>want to know what shop he's been taking it to for smog
>he thinks I'm just brain raping him for making my own car pass
>won't respond to anything
I just wanted a SW20 turbo.
>>
>>16692003
you should have directed him to a mcdonals
>>
This is literally every experience I have ever had on CL.

>(no hello) is ______ still for sale
>yes it is
>is it in good condition
>yes it is, do you want to come look at it
>excellent I will paypal you the money, what is it?
>Cash or CC only
>I am out of town on work for several months I cannot pay cash, what is paypal?
>OH THIS SCAM AGAIN YAY
>>
>>16692003
If you deal with customer service in general, this is a very frequent occurrence and I've essentially gotten jaded to stories like this.
Sell more shit via CL or try to get a customer service job for a month at a retail store and see what kinda shit comes through that door every day.
>>
>person won't answer phone and only communicates via text/email
>"I'm at work all the time"

Cya cunt.
>>
>>16692479
What if they actually fucking are at work? I work afternoons and late nights and keep my phone on silent because I usually sleep during the day.
>>
>>16692499
Then you're never going to be able to arrange a time to make the transaction so fuck em.
>>
File: 1463545950856.jpg (23KB, 667x670px) Image search: [Google]
1463545950856.jpg
23KB, 667x670px
When I was a student, I made the mistake of selling low value things on craigslist.

>sell a $15 vintage car radio on craigslist
>usually don't sell cheap things as it's not worth the hassle but don't like throwing things out either
>get 10 emails of guys asking stupid questions like if the deck is compatible with random cars, if I can ship it and if I'd install it for them so they could see if it still works, despite the fact I had already tested it
>respond to someone I think might be normal
>he comes over after sending back and forth another 6 or so emails on a meeting time and directions
>ends up just talking to me for a half hour while meticulously looking over the radio and having me test it for him
>after all this, asks if $5 is all right
>say that I want the $15
>he only brought $10 with him, half of it is in change
>even opened up his wallet to show me it was empty
>mfw he drove over to my place in a newer truck
>just take it to get him out of the door and so I don't have to throw it out
>later that evening he gives me an email asking installation questions
>don't respond

Another time

>selling a used white wall tire I had sitting in the shed for $20
>guy comes to look at it, it has great tread but has some sidewall cracks from age, dad told me it still held air fine, sold it as is
>he gives me the $20 and takes it
>the next day calls me 3 times
>claims it leaks and that I knew it when I sold it to him
>wants $40 for his money back and the cost to mount the tire to a rim
>in a phone conservation he then begins swearing and threatens to break the windows of my home
>tell him I'll call the police
>he ends up showing up
>my dad steps in and gives him his $20 back and he returns the tire, the guy leavs
>mfw on closer inspection it isn't even the same tire, it's a different white wall tire

I've had a ton of great dealings on craigslist but try to avoid posting less than $50 items.
>>
>>16692544
reading the second one legitimately made me angry.

tell your dad he's a stupid nigger.
>>
File: graceneutral1.jpg (169KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
graceneutral1.jpg
169KB, 1366x768px
How do you guys deal with selling your car and only letting people with cash test drive it.

Now when i say test drive I'm not talking about a shitty econobox, but its a modified sports car.

Is it unreasonable to ask to have cash in my hands if they want to drive it and how would you do it?

Anyone here ever went thru with this and how did it go?
>>
>>16692268
Fuck paypal
>>
File: 1479326564433.jpg (23KB, 480x522px) Image search: [Google]
1479326564433.jpg
23KB, 480x522px
>selling truck on Craigslist
>pretty rough exterior
>engine and trans are in good shape though and have smog cert in hand, clean title and carfax. Bought off original owner
>87 bronco with 140k miles
>will not fucking sell no matter what
>list at 1100 with minimal rust anywhere on it basically giving it away
>low balls for like 500, 600 etc.
>nope nope nope
>month passes
>decide fuck it I'm selling this today
>mention it to coworker
>says he's interested
>500 bucks and it's yours
>"deal" and we shake on it "I can't pay you till Saturday though (it's monday)
>texts me all fuckin week nitpicking every little thing about it
>eventually just tell him "Allright look dude it's fuckin 500 dollars. FIVE HUNDRED. it runs and drives, shifts gears has 4x4 passes smog and registration is like 17 dollars what more do you want for fuckin 500"
>brings up some of the problems I mentioned and says "you'll have that fixed by Saturday right?"
>no dude I'm not gonna work on some fuckin truck in a thunderstorm that I'm selling anyways
>Friday night rolls around
>random mexican guy hits me up
>hey man I'll give you 1100 for your truck
>"sure dude"
>sell him my truck in a home depot parking lot
>call another buddy to take me home
>guy apparently lives a block away from me I always see the bronco around town
>coworker pissed because I "fucked him" lol psssssssh what ever faggot
>>
>>16692554

Sometimes it's not worth the hassle even if you're in the right.
>>
>>16692565

No, it's abnormal to ask someone for money before they test drive a vehicle. That being said, talk to them about the car a good 30 minutes to an hour and reaffirm that they are indeed interested in purchasing the car. They should basically agree to purchase the car less anything goes wrong during the test drive.
>>
File: 1463089379830.png (93KB, 500x422px) Image search: [Google]
1463089379830.png
93KB, 500x422px
>CALL ONLY
>>
>>16692568
>selling a car to someone you know
>ever
>>
File: s.aolcdn.com.jpg (138KB, 580x365px) Image search: [Google]
s.aolcdn.com.jpg
138KB, 580x365px
>>16692595
spotted the autistic faggot

calling is way better when buying/selling a car you sperglord

get all the info you need in a few mins as opposed to a shit tons of texts
>>
>>16692606
Don't even know the coworker really, literally just some dude I say hi to in hallway, he's in a different department
>>
Me trying to sell a quad on the good ole CL
>third guy coming to look at quad
>might trade me this sick 2015 bmw 1200 with like 5k miles
>dude literally shows up 2 days after our scheduled meet without notice
>start up quad first try cold no choke needed
>hellyeah.jpg
>let him look it over
>this guy actually sat there for an hour looking at every single crevice of my quad
>revs it hard as fuck a couple times and bounces the rev limiter
>dudenotcool.avi
>shut it off because he was wasting my time
>told him it needed a new clutch and it was good to go
>he asks me if it needs a new battery
>no
>he asks if it needs a new fuel filter
>no
>he asks if it has bad gas
>no
>he keeps asking me shit
>I just said it only needs a new clutch m9 it's slipping a bit not bad just too lazy to do it myself and not gonna fix a problem that showed up a week before I was selling it
>then he pulls something out of his bike
>lmao he bought a $20 slip-in baffle for the quad before he came
>shit I'm actually getting this old fart's mint condition touring bike.png
>made me start it up again
>ok
>baffle makes a shitty rattling sound
>he takes it out
>tells me he'll think about it and asks why I'm selling it
>tell him I was trying to get a first bike
>he laughs and tells me his bmw is way to fast for a beginner bike
>tfw when I've rode dirt bikes and quads for 12+ years
>he leaves and texts me 5 hours later explaining every little thing wrong with the quad and that he felt it would be wrong to sell a beginner his bike
>mfw I traded it a week later for a gxsr and haven't had a single accident on it in a year

Oh well
Got more stories if anyone's interested
>>
>>16692544
I
Rarely meet people at my house, I live in a rural area anyway
>>
File: 9PaPNIp.png (16KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
9PaPNIp.png
16KB, 128x128px
I tried to sell my xbox 360 with all my games and I kept getting lowballs and some fucking person who wanted to trade a smart phone for it.

I don't want o trade in my motorcycle to the dealership because they will jew me but I also don't want to deal with craigslist bullshit
>>
>>16692533
I have sold a few things, including a truck, where all communication was through email or txt. Might have been a phone call at the very end on the day of the sale.
>>
>>16692565
>but its a modified sports car.
>Modified
Kek good luck, only scumbags buy modded cars. You are going to get robbed, mugged, and sexually assaulted.

What do you mean by modded? Are we talking a shit sr20 swap in a shitty s13 or turbo upgrade on a Porsche 997?

Back in the late 90s I bought and sold a professionally upgraded 300zx turbo, but that was a 40k car so the price did weed people out.
>>
File: 1478247178031.jpg (324KB, 583x1508px) Image search: [Google]
1478247178031.jpg
324KB, 583x1508px
holly shit selling stuff in murica is hard. No wonder everyone has a yard full of rusting cars.
>>
File: 1487310943330.jpg (347KB, 1000x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1487310943330.jpg
347KB, 1000x1600px
>put something up for sale
>people start asking if seller would take $x for it or that they have cash on them and they will take it today if they get it for $Y
>or what's your final price
>all without having looked at the car in person

lmao fuck off cunts you aren't going to get a response from me. lol does that shit even work on people. like why the fuck should I care what they offer me or if they have $x on them right now if they haven't even seen the car yet or give a valid reaosn why I should give it cheaper.

it's always some Indian cunt who tries that shit.

Like fuck man. when I go buy a car I at least just ask when I can see it and if the price is negotiable. then I do it in person in a non-asshole way.

if someone tries to negotiate with me as the seller in a way that they think they're Mr hotshot ultimate lowballer it makes me not want to sell it to them.
>>
>>16693269
>does that shit even work on people

The "i've got x amount of cash, I'll come get it today" does sometimes. It depends on what you're buying.
>>
>work for goodwill
>people think just because they gave something that they are entitled to get discounts or straight up swaps for other things in the store.

what do they not understand about it supposedly being a donation. then they get pissed off when I say that it isn't a swap and that if that's what they were expecting then we can't accept their (often shitty) "donation"
>>
>>16692702
Yes please
>>
>>16692565
Why the fuck should they pay you before they test drive it? Do you know how much that sounds like a scam?
>>
File: IMG_7094.jpg (30KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7094.jpg
30KB, 600x337px
who the fuck posted this
>Original plan was to get this car fixed and used as a daily delivery car for TOFU

https://stockton.craigslist.org/cto/6008112889.html
>>
Guys am I a cuck?

On CL if I see a car I like, I'll reach out and contact the seller, usually through phone. Our conversation goes something like:

>"Hello (Seller's Name), I'm Anon and I'm calling about your car for sale. Do you have a few minutes to talk? I'd love to learn more about it".
>"Sure Anon, well I can tell you that the car has X, Y and Z done to it, still needs it A, B, and C though I've priced it accordingly".
>At this point I usually ask follow up questions on those points; also ask about the reason(s) for selling it, vehicle history, etc.
>Then as an end point, providing everything previously discussed is good, I say "Great, I like what I'm hearing and would love to come see it. However, I don't want to waste your or my time so what are you asking for it? (only if the price isn't listed, if it is I say is your price negotiable?)".
>At this point the seller answers and in my mind I'm thinking oh that's a fair price or nah way too high but I'm not gonna haggle the guy over the phone.
>Let the seller know I have other cars I'm considering (which I may or may not be actually) and I need to do some more research on that car to learn about potential issues. End by thanking him for his time and if all is well I'll contact him.
>>
>>16694358
I pretty much did this when I was looking at bikes. I don't like discussing price or terms until I can actually see what I'm buying in person. I find face to face haggling much easier and more respectable.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160919-113233.png (942KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160919-113233.png
942KB, 1080x1920px
>>16692565
If the guy looks like some vape fag, don't let him drive. Otherwise let them drive the car. I ignore all ads like pic related.
>>
>>16694389
Right, I agree on not discussing price until I'm in person, but I have to know if the seller is atleast negotiable. Recently, I came across an early 1980s Pontiac; our conversation went exactly as I described and had asked what the price is (because it wasn't listed). He said 6 grand - he wasn't wrong for asking that price but it was too high for my budget (4 grand tops). I didn't share my budget with him, but did ask is the price firm to which he said it is. At that point I thanked him for his time and said my last line.

I do agree it is easier to haggle and of course more respectable in person. However if I would have went in person and checked it, gotten the PPI done, and only to find out he wouldn't take my 4 grand, then why wouldn't I find out a little bit about pricing? I think it's a fine balance to get enough info to figure out if it is worth checking yet while not wasting each other's time.
>>
>looking for diesel ford pickup that is 4x4 and stick
>Find exactly what I'm looking for and within price range
>But it's 2.5hrs away
>Talk to guy, say where I am and I can get it the next day
>Hour into the drive text him saying I'm on the way
>He texts back saying he sold it
What the fuck. I ended up finding another one in a similar area and bought that, but still.
>>
>>16692702
>>he asks if it has bad gas

Does your quad need some GasX?
>>
>>16694849
Another story:
>Giving away a truck bed canopy for free on CL
>Explicitly state it's for a full size truck, 8'x6'
>Dude says he wants it
>Shows up in a short-skinny bed truck
Come-on dude
>>
>>16694849
to be fair most people don't ever show up or won't buy it so I really don't blame the guy for selling it to the first offer. He should have told you that someone else was looking and might buy though
>>
>>16694358
>Guys, am I a cuck?

>Asks normal, engaging questions and is courteous

God dammit I hate 4chan
>>
>>16692606
i've literally gotten and sold every car this way
>>
>>16692565
No, you can only do it if you are selling a motorcycle. A car, you just ride passenger.
>>
File: dieselowner.png (9KB, 875x93px) Image search: [Google]
dieselowner.png
9KB, 875x93px
>>
This guy thinks his Honda CRX is worth 13k
He says he installed a k20 engine, but still, why
https://newyork.craigslist.org/brk/cto/6005826187.html
>>
>>16692606

There's two kinds of ''people you know'' and should/shouldn't buy a car from.

>1.) Friend that you go to the bar in his car, and tells you every problem that pops up, as soon as it does and how much it cost him to repair it.

Definitely buy from him (if he drove the car nicely).

>The neighbour that you know, but only go as far as saying hi to him when you pass him in the street. And doesnt guve a shit about his vehicle.

Don't buy from him.
>>
>>16692268
How does this PayPal scam work? I'm not a burger or a nigger, but I'm curious.
>>
>>16692003
wanted to buy a bike once, "grill" emails me that the bike is in spain." "i will pay for shipping etc. and if you dont like it ill send it back"
>toogoodtobetrue
told her to fuck off
>>
>>16692003
THE BLATANTLY OBVIOUS SCAMMERS ALWAYS GET ME
https://inlandempire.craigslist.org/cto/6010769625.html
>>
>>16694358
No you're not a cuck, this is the way normal, respectable people buy cars
>>
>Trying to sell '93 volvo 245 for $1000
>brutally honest in the ad but the car is in honestly good driving shape
>3 months in, only nibble is a collector
>nitpicks every single thing like I'm asking 10k
>wastes 3 hours of my time just to end up offering $500
>get lucky and sell it to someone else a week later for full asking price
>car hasn't moved since he bought it, feels bad man

>desperate to sell Buick regal gs with the stupidcharged v6 but a blown transmission
>list it for $600
>somebody literally calls me and 15 minutes into the call offers to haul it away free of charge as if I was trying to scrap it
>hang up on idiot and sell it in less than 12 hours for full price
>>
>>16695269

PayPal usually always favors the buyer for a charge-back, so the scam is they pay you using PayPal, then use charge-back once they have the product.
>>
>>16692702
>>16693486

Ok, here's one from when I was buying my second car.
>be me at the end of a very long summer
>have around 3k to blow in cash on a new vehicle + a few hundred I got from the car I parted out to register it in my name
>start looking through craigslist and realize that I'm in the shittiest part of the world to find a decent car for a decent price
>spot a 96 mustang gt manual, clean as could be with 50k miles
>realize I can't drive there to check it out becuase
>lolnocar.jpg
>ask dad to drive me
>arrive there 2 hours later
>can't drive it because I never learned manual
>shit never thought about that
>ask dad to test drive it for me
>he isn't very mechanically inclined yet I'm cucked into stay by the truck so I can't even know if there's anything wrong with it
>he gets back and tells the guy it's too fast for me and I'd kill myself in it
>nigger what? I'm buying it with my own money
>ask my dad what was wrong with it
>the suspension felt too loose
>mfw he probably just spun out in the rain
>shit I guess I better get used to this
>only have 2 options: buy the car and figure out how to drive it back home because he sure as hell won't help me or leave without the car
>chose the latter
>repeat this process again the next day on a turbo integra b20
>he says it's too cramped, also way to fast for me to buy
>really wishing I could test these cars myself now
>there's no way I can get a manual car with any balls I guess
>fine, I'll just find a 3k civic that's sure to be slow enough for him to not be overprotective
>get back from test drive
>car is too fast
>wtf I know this car isn't fast it has a pos stock 1.4l in it
>turns out it wasn't stock at all
>fuck this
>walk to a dealership
>make dealer guy teach me how to drive manual in a brand new camaro
>thanks man but I don't like it too much
>(thanks man but I'm poor)
>ride a bike over to a used lot and test drive every manual they own
>drive back with a 94 explorer and 1000 in cash
>>
>>16694409
>not in a rush to sell
>ad reposted a week later because no one buys it

Every time.
>>
>>16694409
>pay me $100 to test drive my car

he couldnt be jewing harder even if he tried
>>
File: 00A0A_68VBxHJDEPu_600x450.jpg (35KB, 518x450px) Image search: [Google]
00A0A_68VBxHJDEPu_600x450.jpg
35KB, 518x450px
https://fayar.craigslist.org/cto/6010751956.html
>>
You all should be posting on Facebook Marketplace nowadays since CL is pure agony.
>>
Recently sold my POS 99 E320 with 230K not running. Rich area so it tooj like four months. Multiple stories inbound.
>guy emails me in shitty format "yo the MB still there?"
>tell him yes
>immediately low balls me. Was only asking 650
>ask to come see it. Agree
>trying to set up a time and hes just throwing out aproximates
>" ill come time friday"
>well i work friday so i need a time
>"okay ill come in afternoon"
> dont think ill get better than that so w/e
>friday afternoon rolls around havent heard a peep
>call him
>king negro answers, dude can barely qualify his ape speech as english
>"good afternoon this is anon selling the car, just touching base"
>"ey yo man this his dad we be leaving now where you at "
>give him adress again, ask where they are coming from
>ffs its nearly an hour away
>2 hours later they show up
>all six chimps packed in a shitty 4dr with trashed suspension
>after interperting speech and letting them look the car over the guy comes to me
>"ey so will it start and drive?"
>"no it doesnt i made that clear in the post"
>"okay well i only brought 500 and i need 100 for a tow"
>fine. What ever i want the car gone
>flatbed shows up, sets up for tow
>king negro gets into it with driver
>turns out they called insurance and told them it was there car so they wouldnt have to pay
>driver wont unless they pay regular fees since they dont have insurance documents
>guy comes to me "hey he need 90 for tow can we do 300 i only brought 400"
>" i thought you said 500?"
>"nah nah man i didnt say sheet"
>"fuck off no sale"

He and king negro proceeded to chimp out at me and tow truck driver. Driver told them theyd be billed on their policy for his time. Laugh my ass off and go inside.
>>
>>16697457
>"okay well i only brought 500 and i need 100 for a tow"
>turns out they called insurance and told them it was there car so they wouldnt have to pay
>guy comes to me "hey he need 90 for tow can we do 300 i only brought 400"

I didnt know it was possible to be a nigger and a jew at the same time
>>
>>16697457
2 days later i got an text from him again asking if they could try again. Blocked the number. Fucking chimps. The next week get contact from new guy. Really well formatted and polite but staright forward.
>he asks some basic questions
>interior quality, maintenance history, tire quality
>then ask to come see it same day
>im off and getting good vibes so tell him sure and give him adress
>he shows up like twenty minutes later with single knock on door
>really tall middle aged asian dude in sweater and khakis
>show him the car and he crawls all through it without saying a word
>i mean he was inside the wheel well shoulder deep
>finnaly has enough, comes to me
>"not the color i was looking for, sorry for waisting your time"
>hands me 60 bucks and leaves
>>
>>16697529
They're worse than jews for the most part
>>
> selling truck on CL for $500
> transmission is blown, advertised as running but needs a tow
> puerto rican ghetto woman interested in the truck
> dolla dolla bills yall
> PR shows up with some guy who doesn't speak a word of english driving a wrecker, she is ready to pay the $500
> truck wont start due to dead battery from sitting
> uhhhhfucklol MFW they drove 80 miles for my truck
> PR says she will give me $380
> accept her offer
> MFW the $100 bill she gave me was a fake
> MFW I immediately called the stupid local coke dealer and used the $100 on an 8-ball purchased with the fake $100 and had wild coked out sex with my gf
>>
I love cl since i acquire cheap electronics from junkies then make ez cash im like the go to go for them to sell kek
>>
>Find 300sdl
>doing diesel swap
>$600
>call dude and he says I can come see it
>doesnt text address
-3days no response
>"sorry bro I had meetings"
> ok sure, can I see the car?
>"how bad do you want it"
>No thanks, if you want to sell it let me know
-week passes by
>"ill sell it to you for $2000"
>>
> have dirt bike for sale
> its in 1000 pieces
> some guy offers to trade me a rifle for the basket case that is my bike
> sold
> we both have to drive 90 miles each way to meet up
> meh, fuck it, i got nothing better to do
> i load up my car full of parts, including the half full gas tank in my back seat
> hit the road
> feelsgoodman
> i get there and stumble out of the car
> oh shit nigger, i'm fucked up off gas fumes
> stumbling and having difficulty breathing, fall to the ground and sit slumped against the door of my car
> "you okay anon?"
> barely produce a coherent sentence trying to explaining i had been breathing gas fumes for 90 miles
> guy leaves the rifle by my feet and takes all the bike parts
> "bye bye mister dont leave that gas tank in your truck cab!"
> a bus full of mexicans looked at me like im the chupacabra
>>
>>16697774
Thats some fucked up shit anon. Good rifle?
>>
File: _Muckraker.jpg (73KB, 300x576px) Image search: [Google]
_Muckraker.jpg
73KB, 300x576px
>>16693256
>holly shit selling stuff in murica is hard.
No, there are lots of great customers. You are just hearing the stories here of obnoxious customers, stupid customers, scamming customers, deliberate thieving customers who want your item so they can trade their bad item and then threaten you to accept return, etcetera.

There are all kinds of of SHAMELESS people out there. Let's say they have a broken item, they will buy that similar item from you, exchange the serial number sticker, and then say you sold a broken unit and return it to you. They then cancel the paypal. If it was a check, they cancel it. It it is cash, they threaten you. That's how they get their gear replaced with something that works.
>>
File: 1486977448687.jpg (15KB, 411x412px) Image search: [Google]
1486977448687.jpg
15KB, 411x412px
https://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/cto/5980484254.html
>>
File: IMG_5782.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5782.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>tfw someone buys your $18,000 car in cash two hours after posting it on CL

guy did a walk around and said he was buying it for his wife. He didn't even test drive it.
>>
>>16698638
>that interior
>>
>>16693256
>thinking scumbags, no shows and lowballers are an exclusively american thing
>>
File: runs n rides!.png (7KB, 868x30px) Image search: [Google]
runs n rides!.png
7KB, 868x30px
>mechanic special
>toyotas last!,
>>
File: 1483006413746.gif (1MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1483006413746.gif
1MB, 480x270px
>>16693844
>>
File: IMG_1371.gif (1MB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1371.gif
1MB, 360x270px
>>16697774
good story
thank you for your contribution
>>
File: IMG_1548.gif (2MB, 275x154px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1548.gif
2MB, 275x154px
>>16698638
what a heap of shit
>>
>selling BMW E90 3 series for 8k
>guy calls and comes to pick it up, doesn't even discuss the price
>parks right beside it opens his door and fucking slams it on the side
>ask him what the fuck is he doing
>he basically threatens me to sell it to him at half price because "no one will take it now"
>I'm kinda scared and I blurt out that I'll take 6k or call the cops
>he tries to argue and I take out my phone
>he accepts and retrieves a few rolls of cash from his car
>give him the keys and papers and tell him to fuck off
I don't know how I managed not to run inside the house to hide during the whole ordeal, fuck craigslist
>>
>>16694358
Yes, you are a cuck. The correct way to communicate with a subhuman from craigslist is to be very terse. Ask simple questions and try to answer with one word replies as much as possible. When the time comes to discuss the price, always offer no more than 3/4 of the asking price, even if the seller has stated that the price is firm in the ad. "Price firm" is usually meaningless. It's something to trick low inhibition beta males into not haggling, but if you show a little backbone, anyone will sell you their rust bucket for whatever you offer in a heartbeat.
>>
File: 1462738912226.gif (3MB, 240x180px) Image search: [Google]
1462738912226.gif
3MB, 240x180px
>Finally find the car I've been looking for for months on cl
>Ad has only been up like 3 days
>Price is a bit high so I wait on it
>A few days later the guys come down in price
>"It's_go_time.png"
>Call number, no response
>Text "Hi, is this anon selling the blank car?"
>"yes"
>"Mind if I give you a call to ask some questions about the car?"
>Had the intentions of setting up a meet
>No response
>Have been trying to talk this guy on and off for the past few days using different numbers and he only with responds with "yes" to the question "is the car still for sale?"
>Car has been up for over a month now
All I want to do is give this fat fuck his asking price in cash for his goddamn car but apparently he doesn't want my money.
>>
File: 00000_8nJ6oKEt3zJ_600x450.jpg (62KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
00000_8nJ6oKEt3zJ_600x450.jpg
62KB, 600x450px
>truck on CL
>1,600$
>Don't need it
>Look anyway
>Offer 650
>He agrees
>What have I done
>Delivers it a week later for 25$
Fix it and sell 2 months later for 3,000, had 1,400 in it.
>>
>sell my dad's old Camry for peanuts to some fat Mexican
>he calls me a week later, spergs at me because the timing belt broke
>tell him it's not my fucking problem and block him
>>
>>16695956
so basically clearing out the paypal account as soon as the money comes in is the only solution to be certain the money will be yours?
>>
>>16699887
PUSSY ASS NIGGA
>>
>was looking for cherokee because I like the way they look, and I have always wanted a rough vehicle i can screw with on dirt roads
>find one for sale in the ghetto neighborhood
>says it in great condition, with all the required maint done. Little rust.
>email the guy, he doesnt respond for 2 days
>"yeah sure come see it"
>go with my friend to see it
>Car is parked outside, with branches and leaves all over it
>Guy walks outside, he's a 50 y/o chimp
>can't understand anything he says
>look closer at car
>rusted to fucking hell. Floorboards are gone, bubble rust in a-pillars, inside door frame is completely rusted.
>decide to still drive it with my bud
>after about 5 minutes the whole dash lights up and we smell gas
>cut the drive short because this is a fucking shit-show of a car
>Driving into his driveway the muffler falls off
>Tell him this car is not anything like what he says, nig proceeds to yell at us for taking the car for a drive and not buying it
>drive away while he's still yelling at us and we flip him off.
>mfw he wanted 2700 for the rust heap
>>
Someone please tell me if this the price in this ad is legit or is the seller is a fucking retarded boomer

https://buffalo.craigslist.org/cto/6011643339.html
>>
>>16701473
>Ah know hwat ah gat
I don't know if boomers can manage tech well enough to take pictures and post all that by themselves, but I wouldn't put it past one of them to pull that sort of stunt...
>>
>>16692268
>no hello

you muricans are rude as fuck in general
>>
>>16701548

says the person posting rude comments about entire countries on 4chan
>>
>>16700168

In theory if you have no other payment methods attached to your account, maybe, but PayPal takes their sweet time to transfer money out of an account. At which point the buyer probably filed the charge back and PayPal will stop the transfer.

Just never use PayPal for CL.
>>
>>16697116
How does one blow the motor on an 88,000 mile car
>>
>>16701582

Easy:

>Chrysler product
>owned by a dindu
>>
File: IMG_2799.jpg (47KB, 500x683px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2799.jpg
47KB, 500x683px
>>16701594
lel
facts are facts
niggers don't know how to take care of shit
they get everything for free from da gubermet
>>
>>16701569
use paypal payme or whatever its called, direct link that cant charge back.
>>
>2 years ago
>Selling 93' mitsubishi colt that i crashed on new years eve
>ask $300
>next day, guy calls me, tells me he wants to look at the car
>guy looks at car
>i get $300
> african children dancing.jpg
>already have a new shitbox so $300 to spend
>either weed or xbox
>choose the xbox
>week later guy shows up, says he wants his money back
>something is wrong with the transmission and i didnt tell him
>tell him the car was crashed and sold as is
>He keeps on saying he needs his money back
>tell him even if i wanted to give it back i couldnt, bought an xbox
>He goes to his truck and opens the door
>He gets on the floor
>Everybody walk the dinosaur
>>
>Spot a 'running great' LT1 Trans Am MANUAL for sale for $1200
>Call and ask if it's still for sale
>'Oh, I'm not selling one, I want to buy one'
>LITERALLY HAS SHIT LIKE 'RIGHT PASSENGER WINDOW DOESN'T ROLL DOWN' IN THE DESCRIPTION
>"Oh, alright then. Bye."

What the fuck man. I was gonna offer him $1500 even just for him to drive it to meet me midway (3 hour drive total, could've made it 1 1/2 hours) but that shit irritated the shit out of me.
>>
This is a joke, right guise?

https://houston.craigslist.org/cto/5994827084.html
>>
>>16701814
im pretty sure (98%) an anon on this site made this ad
>>
>>16701814
That belongs to one of the tripfags here. I think he posts it to piss off someone.
>>
>>16701554
rudeness is expected online
>>
>>16701764
it's been a while since I walked into one of these
>>
>>16694409

>Starlet.

Fugg, I'd buy that car outright.

I hate when they ask you to knock the price lower for them because they're coming from far away like I'm supposed to care.

Ain't my fucking problem.
>>
>>16697681
>hands me 60 bucks and leaves

Lol what
>>
>>16698770
higher value cars that are actually worth that much usually don't attract the POS people most CL threads are about
>>
>>16697774

Fucking jesus, reminds me of

>$1000 LS400 for sale on CL
>"how bad can it be?"
>Call seller, arrange meeting time and place the same day
>20F outside
>bitch comes rolling up in this admittedly good looking LS400 with the windows rolled down all the way
>oh well, people in Wisconsin are fucking crazy
>look it over
>looks good
>somehow no rust
>Test drive time
>Get in and notice that there is smoke rising from the vents
>think nothing of it, keep driving
>suddenly notice I'm feeling kinda dizzy
>it dawns on me that smoke is fucking exhaust gas
>roll the windows down
>drive that bitch back to the meeting place faster than I've driven anything in my entire life
>literally fall out of the car at this point
>"gonna buy it anon?"
>literally say "fuck this car, I'm outta here" and stumble over to my car
>sit there for a good half hour just breathing honest to goodness oxygenated air and drinking water

Shitty story but dammit I'm not gonna die in a fucking LS400.
>>
>>16701473

I would call to ask what the price is, its a typo or he will lose his shit. Fun either way.
>>
>>16692568
>agree to a price
>agree to exchange on Saturday
>shake hands
>renig and sell to someone else on Friday
Sounds like you're the nigger in this situation.
>>
>>16702293
it seems like it should be a typo but if it is, they managed to fuck the same number up twice. either bad at computers or retarded boomer (probably both)
>>
>>16699887
I had a guy do that, except he kicked over my bike. I said ok to his deal and said I'd go inside and get the title. Came out with a shot gun after calling the cops and reported him for destruction of property.

In the end, he ended up having to pay for repairs which cost more than the bike was worth, so I got almost double my asking price.
>>
>>16695144
>fully restored CRX with what's probably a built K20 swapped into it and more

No he should totally sell that to you for peanuts, because CRXs that aren't molested and in good condition are everywhere, right?
>>
File: Screenshot_20161002-154726.png (2MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161002-154726.png
2MB, 1440x2560px
>be me, selling pic related for 1600, already taking a loss.
>some Mexican Guy calls up, he's interested, tell him to swing byou.
>he shows up in a Cruz with his father wife and 5 kids stuffed in the back.
>looks at bug, take him for a test ride, he seems to love it.
>says he'll contact me tomorrow about picking it up since it's not Road legal just yet.
Next day.
>phone rings, it's the Mexican.
"Hey anon, I want the VW. You give me 5k and the bug, and ill give you my cruz!"
>promptly hang up anonnd block him after he called and texted for the next hour.
>>
>>16702381
Renege my man.
>>
File: 1393286842850.jpg (41KB, 492x600px) Image search: [Google]
1393286842850.jpg
41KB, 492x600px
>be me
>own used car dealership
>have a rolling list of about 65 different cars posted on craigslist at any given time
>Yes I post as dealer and pay my $5 per posting, fuck those curbstoning jackasses that don't
>perk of paid postings is bots don't bother spamming you with fake emails
>I make the ads very informative,
>Write the descriptions uniquely for each vehicle to highlight features and all flaws
>24 pics per car
>my life is a never ending cycle of craigslist hell
>phones buzzes all hours of day
>literally deal with morons off of craigslist 24/7
>nobody reads the ads
>nobody knows the mileage is listed in the special boxes
>half the people think im a private party seller when clearly im not (watermark the corner of the photos with dealership logo)
>"why are you selling it?"
>"can you drive it 3hrs so i can look at it? CUSTOMER SERVICE"
>"can you put all new tires, brakes, battery, etc. and make sure all the stupid little features no gives a fuck about work on this running and driving $400 car you're giving away?"
>"you're asking 3800? best i can do is $1200"
>"WAT BOTTOM DOLLA"
>sending 10 emails each with an individual question
>"YOU TAKE TRADES" yes "I WANT AT LEAST 3000 ON VALUE FOR IT" find potential trade in on cl posted for 1500 with a bunch of shit wrong with it that they failed to mention
>"FINANCE ME FOR 300 DOWN?"
>'Why is yours more expensive than other ones for sale? I wont pay that much!" sends link to 'comparable' private party car with 70k+ more miles, salvage title, and in clearly worse condition.
>"STILL AVAILABLE?" bitch this is my job, i pull the ads the second they sell
>CASSSSSHHHHHH$$$$$$$$ PRICE?
>phone dinged twice for CL people typing this post, both violating at least one of offenses above

craigslist will be the death of me
>>
>>16702820
I'm pretty sure he was doing a little wordplay
>>
>>16702896

Jesus how are you still alive
>>
>>16702896
Bless you
>>
File: IMG_8272.png (146KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8272.png
146KB, 750x1334px
>>16702908
Craigslist makes you hard, I'm incapable of giving fucks at this point

Pic related
>car in question is a 1999 Malibu I'm asking $600 just to get rid of it
>probably in my financial and sanity's best interest to just scrape the damn thing, but i hate to see a good car go to waste when someone could need it
>runs and drives fine, needs a muffler / center section in the exhaust, ad states this
>tempted when people ask to say "Major flaws? to respond "Oh yeah, i forgot! The motor is blown up and transmission is stuck in 3rd! must have slipped my mind while taking the time to make the ad, take the pictures, post the car, and respond to all these inquires! Silly me!"

Also to ad to the list:
>WILL YOU STILL HAVE IT 3 WEEKS AND TWO MOONS FROM NOW
>Anybody else looking at it?
>when do you think it will sell?
i don't have a magic ball of used car sales
>>
>>16702998
>takes time to blur out number in photoshop, still posts the original.

I probably deserve this. In their defense, i've had about 20 messages asking the same thing about this car.
>>
File: IMG_2935.jpg (46KB, 1000x563px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2935.jpg
46KB, 1000x563px
>>16702998
>us cellular

how old are you?
no bully just curious
>>
>>16702998
lol i called them and I think it's a chick. Get her to trade sex 4 shitty car
>>
>>16701814
>>16701865
It's dracula's right?
>>
File: rage banana.png (104KB, 400x330px) Image search: [Google]
rage banana.png
104KB, 400x330px
>>16703059

is there a dank us cell meme i'm woefully unaware of? I'm in my 20's.

>>16703080
I prefer to keep business as professional as possible, so I don't think that'd be in the cards.
>>
>>16703108
this is her. do it. btw her step father is a nigger
>>
>>16703108
All the cool ids pay $60 a month for the lowest tier service verizon has to offer or something, because it comes with free netflix or some other hip normie shit

People call me an old man for using fucking tracfone
>>
>>16703080
You got me curious and I called too. It is indeed a chick.
>>
>>16703131

us cell has served me well, don't know if its the best deal or not but it works.
>>
>>16700374
He knows what he's got.
>>
File: 1430812014663.jpg (10KB, 228x222px) Image search: [Google]
1430812014663.jpg
10KB, 228x222px
>selling clapped out old shitbox on car website
>get tons of retard messages like
>giv u 50 dolar 4 car
>then 2 hours later from the same person
>ok give u 80 dolar
>get one guy message me who wants to come out and look at the car
>give him details and we agree on a time to meet
>he doesnt turn up
>hours later he shows up with the full asking price in cash and buys the car
>mfw
>>
File: IMG_2396.png (410KB, 532x582px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2396.png
410KB, 532x582px
>>16703108
>is there a dank us cell meme i'm woefully unaware of?

not that i know about
just curious that's it dood
>>
>>16693269
sometimes, the seller just wants stuff gone so any offer will do after some time.

>find ad to sell john deere riding mower
>$400, looks hardly used, needs tires
>ad has been up for 3 weeks
>pic is of the mower in the sellers front yard
>recognize the neighborhood
>grab some cash in random bills not exceeding $20 and in varying states of wear
>drive by, see the mower
>knock on the front door
>"hey i'll give you, like, $160 for that mower"
>"well, I cant let go of it for that much"
>dig through my wallet like I don't know how much cash i've got "uhh how about $200"
>"well, it looks like youre needing a good mower. sold."
>thanks?
>he-man the mower into the back of my ranger and head home

oy vey
>>
File: memes.png (101KB, 172x217px) Image search: [Google]
memes.png
101KB, 172x217px
Usually when someone comes to look at something I have on craigslist I'll tell them two things:

1. The item has a taillight warranty. If something goes wrong with it don't come back.

2. If it's a car I tell them it could last a day, month, or year. I once sold a 1998 Olds Cutlass to a guy. Car had a knock in the motor. Guy heard it and bought it regardless. That car is still running around town 3 years later.

>pic is face when guy offers me 300 dollars for a running and driving 1996 Dodge Ram 4x4 because tires are bad. The tires aren't bad at all, still got a lot of life left in them.
>>
>post my old ranger on craigslist for $2,000
>least I will take is $1,200, so I know to list it for way more
>guy e-mails me "ll give you 600"
>reply "shove it up your ugly ass"
>eventually sell it for $1,700
>>
File: angry nazi frog.jpg (7KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
angry nazi frog.jpg
7KB, 236x236px
>looking for cressidas in the past months
>3 different ones come up 82 - 86
>all no engine
>all meh condition
>all $1000
>mfw
>>
>>16703334
There's no need to be rude, bro.
>>
>>16692544
>guy ahows up
Fucking shoot him, when the cops show up and hes crying like a bitch show them the threats and claim self defense. As far as you knew he was there to do as he threatened. Might of had to deal with some BS for shooting him, but itd of been worth it IMO
>>
>>16703340
If you offer someone less than 1/3rd their asking price you deserve no courtesy
>>
>>16692544
Your dad is a cuck
So are you
If someone threatened me and said they were coming to my house I'd tell them that If I see them within a 100ft of my house I'll shoot their stupid ass. Doesn't matter that it isn't true, Idiots respond best to idiotic shit.
>>
File: 2015-08-28 14.57.13.jpg (4MB, 4608x3456px) Image search: [Google]
2015-08-28 14.57.13.jpg
4MB, 4608x3456px
>selling '90 GTR
>get phone call "I'm coming over right now"
>gypsys
>in texas
>pulls out multiple bricks of 100 dollar bills with the $10,000 seal on them from gypsy wife's bag
>not counterfeit
>got $19k
>>
>>16697706
>$100 for an 8 ball
> wild coked out sex

You're either a shitty liar or got fucked
>>
>>16699902
Always wondered what the deal is with people who do this, they even repost it too
>>
>>16703523
>getting ripped off by gypos
>>
>>16699902
>Wake up one morning
>Got randomly tagged in a for sale post on Facebook
>It's a late 80's Buick Riviera
>Just like my dad had around the time my parents got divorced
>His health deteriorated quickly after the divorce so he sold his
>Only $200
>Message guy saying I want it as long as it runs and drives
>Fast forward two weeks
>He finally messages back
>Set up a time for the following day when I get done with work
>Let him know when I got home
>Have heard nothing is
>>
>>16694960
sorry m8 but it's just the subculture to it

>>16695654
Thanks lad

>>16699896
can't tell if trolling or serious tbqhwyf
>>
>>16701582
It's more than likely on the original oil and coolant, plus I'm willing to bet the red lined it the minute it got off the lot.
>>
>>16701814
I was about to say $25,000 isn't that bad for a DMC 12 until I looked at the interior pics
>>
not craigslist but facebook
>throw up add looking for car in my shitty budget
>$700 max
>i'm a broke ass nigga
>Someone says "yah i got one, $700, Mitsubishi Galant"
>not to familiar with mitsubishi as it isnt a popular brand around me
>as a coworker "we had one, was good, daughter hit a pole and totaled it"
>go for it
>cars shaking like a nigress ass at a dance club
>this is fine, everythings fine
>dashboard is cracked
>otherwise seems fine
>purchase for $700, he wouldnt come down
>waiting on title to come from auction he bought it from
>what have I done
>week later
>need muh title nigga
>auction sent it out, waitng
>waiting for another week
>tell him get title or i'm getting my money back
>tells me 'lolnowarranty too bad"
>two days later title magically gets there
>he doesnt fucking sign it so it only has his 'company' name
>oh for fucks sake
>tell county clerk it was an error on his part
>they end up wanting a form filled out
>what have i done
>end up going to the auction he bought it at and they change all his paperwork over to my name
>tell them hes financing cars and selling them
>auction lady doesnt look happy
>turns out he has no business and he just uses the church he works with as a company name
>meaning he cant be financing people and selling cars as a dealer
>they say they'll talk to him about this
>ohshiggydiggy
>immediatly block him on facebook to avoid him accusing me of fucking with his 'business'
>get car registered, the balance belt was fucked in half, timing belt was probably going to go soon, motor mounts need to be replaced, which was the cause of the vibrations
I'm a fucking retard, but i cant help but admit i like the car and its been helping me learn how to wrench.
>A few weeks after i replace the balance belt, timing belt, valve gaskets, spark plug boots, and motor mounts, cars start popping up on craigslist in my original budget.
Fuck.
>>
File: 1487377781091.jpg (135KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1487377781091.jpg
135KB, 800x800px
>>16701814
>$25k asking
>Just needs $5k to be a $30k car.... Double your money...
>>
>>16703131
I use $50/month straight talk, unlimited everything. The issue is you gotta go to walmart though
>>
>>16702998
What part of Iowa are you from?
>>
>>16702820
Kys moron
>>
>>16701814
lol, which one of you posted this
>>
>>16694409
All of these fuckers inflating the prices of goddamn starlets. The moment I have enough cash to buy one all of the reasonable sellers disappear and it's a bunch of faggots selling them for $9000 goddamn fucking I KNOW WHAT IVE GOT eat a huge dick and die.
>>
>>16697774
jezus fuck this literally left me in tears

mostly because I can see this happening to myself as well
>>
>>16697706
If last part is true.. Nice I guess, I miss drugs sometimes
>>
>>16703674
Wasn't a legit Nismo. Disclosed the gasket that had gone out, and got 150% of what I paid originally.

>gypping gypos
>>
File: hereswhatithink.jpg (143KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
hereswhatithink.jpg
143KB, 1080x1080px
Alright guys, it's long, but it's a good one.

>be me, 19, looking for a car for my gf with her, call some dude on CL looking to see an old LeSabre because it looks decent
>won't tell me where he is until i get into town
>whatever fine
>drive for a bit, gives me the address
>show up, it's the other car in the ad, tells us "you don't want to see the Buick, nice girl like you should get this shitty Stratus with literally 3 different colored body panels/doors"
>"no, take us to the Buick, please"
>literally follow him to a crack house built in like 1905 or some shit, literally feet from an on ramp and almost under the highway, behind an old restaurant
>dirt yard, pitbull chained to deck
>giant Hispanic, ex-prison dude working on a corolla in the driveway
>we look at the Buick, really nice car but CLEARLY stolen from some old lady. i.e. oxygen tank in the back, umbrella, etc.
>guy selling notices my gf had to climb out the window of my car
>"hey man i'm a mobile mechanic, i'll fix that for free for you"
>"no charge? for free?"
>"yeah for real"
>"k cool"
>gf needs to pee so we walk to store next door
>guy finishes and says "k my man that was about an hour of labor so that'll be $120" or some shit
>"no fucking way."
>jacked other black dude shows up in his Escalade, picks up drug money or something in the middle of this
>"how much you got then"
>i look in my wallet, got a fifty, but i say "i'll give you $30."
>visibly taken aback by a regular-looking young white kid fighting him on this, at all
>asks jacked gangbanger for change for my fifty
>gang dude looks at me like "damn."
>we leave peacefully
>got my broken door handle fixed for $30
>mfw
>>
>>16704023
Some one was selling one down the street from me, but I didn't have money to buy it.
>>
File: IMG_0182.jpg (93KB, 640x727px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0182.jpg
93KB, 640x727px
>>16701814
It's gotta be.
>>
>>16699896
I don't know about you, but I personally live in Flipperville USA, where, if I don't buy a used vehicle from an owner that is already at a reasonable-ish price but still slightly higher than I want to pay, they move on to the next potential buyer who is typically a shitbag used car salesman that takes the car and flips it for $3-5k profit.

I bought a 2010 for $5k recently. I didn't want to pay that much for a used car, but I lost out on several other really nice cars that week for the same reason (including a Mazda2 that was absolutely perfect except for some cosmetic issues), so I bit the bullet and now I have a great car that gets me where I need to go and then some.
>>
>selling an old shitty van for £350
>guy comes out to see it
>"will you take £50"
>tell him im not haggling, he can pay the original price or leave
>he leaves
>comes back 4 days later and buys it full price

decent end
>>
>>16703090
yes he can usually be found in the classic car general /ccg/
>>
>>16704153
>Wasn't a legit Nismo.
Yeah no shit, period incorrect nismo logo, no nismo lip or wiper delete. Curious though why did you sell it?
>>
>>16704240
Jesus once the guy tried to sell you another car I would have just left

You could have gotten worse than mugged for 30 dollars
>>
>>16701814
Yeah, it's a trip here on /o/.
Dracula I think but don't quote me on that
Thread posts: 162
Thread images: 39

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.