[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

be honest, do you put your shopping carts back into the bays

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

be honest, do you put your shopping carts back into the bays or do you just leave them randomly in the car park near where you parked?
>>
Back in the corrals. No reason to be a lazy cunt and make the cart wrangler's job harder or let them hit another car.
>>
i always put em back. i push carts at costco and make 24.65hr doin it
>>
People who don't put them back are the following:
>never worked as cart pusher in their young years
>boomers
>because rain/snow
>BMW, Mercedes, Audi drivers
>never worked part time, at all.

Following this same topic, don't you just hate when luxury car owners park at the handicapped spots (closer to the entrance) or right in front of the door even if there are white billboard signs with obvious NO PARKING?
>>
>>16686179

Not only do I put them back, but i'll gladly round up any stray ones nearby and put those back as well.

Hell, if I see any strays on my way into the super market i'll grab those as well.
>>
>>16686179
One time I just shoved it into the other side of the parking lot down a hill and it rolled into someones truck pretty hard. I just looked around and no one saw or cared so I left
>>
>>16686205
Stop projecting your jealous poorfaggotry at any time
>>
>>16686194
dam son how u make so much? Stores around me only pay like $10 max unless you get into managagement.
>>
>>16686231
Nice try, devilposter.
>>
File: devilish.webm (715KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
devilish.webm
715KB, 600x338px
>>16686297
>>
File: ss+(2015-12-21+at+09.57.53).jpg (40KB, 449x196px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2015-12-21+at+09.57.53).jpg
40KB, 449x196px
>>16686297
Not even trying to be devilish I literally did that like 8 months ago at a publix
>>
>>16686179
Just be white.
Leave everything better than you found it.
If you use a cart, put it away.
>>
>>16686262
hes lying, or not payed in US dollar...
>>
One time I saw a marine sprint across a parking lot to stop a cart about to smash into an old lady's corolla
>proud to be american
>>
>>16686262

costco pays better than other big box stores and they offer benefits if you stick around long enough
>>
>>16686179
I always put them back. Sometimes if the weather sucks and all the other carts were just taken back inside, I'll take mine back inside too so the employees don't have to go out in the snow again.
>>
I have never seen someone not putting it back. Is it an American thing ?
>>
>>16688888
nope
>>
I always put em back in their pens.

On a related note, about six months ago I felt pretty bad about myself for yelling at some kid in my DotA game, so I was looking for a minor good deed to do to get dat karmic justice.

I saw an old lady struggling to put her groceries into her Mercedes. I offered to help her, and when I was done, she gave me a fucking hundred dollar bill. I didn't want to accept it, but she insisted, saying her late husband was a higher up at Clorox and "money wasn't an issue". That was pretty sweet.
>>
Yes I don't want to lose that 1€.
>>
>>16688914
Weird, i live in Europe and everybody puts them back. In the US , malls look like they have to hire people to put them back.
>>
>>16688888
checked
>>
>>16686179
I do, and I grab a stray one when I'm walking in too instead of one that was corralled in the store already.
>>16686384
>Just be white.
This, it's not hard to not nig around all the time. The world would be a much better place if everyone was courteous and helped out when possible.
>>
>>16686179
When I use them, I put them back.

Since I deal with the big ones all day, unloading them and reloading them and sending them back out, the little wire cages need to be wrangled too.
There are staging areas ALL OVER THE CAR PARK as well, so no excuse for leaving them around.
ESPECIALLY in my parking spot. If I had a cheaper car, I'd nose up to them and punt them out the way, but I care about my DD.
>>
I put it against my bumper, drive as fast as I can at a curb and slam on the brakes.

1 point for each spin the cart makes in the air. Bonus if it hits someone else car.
>>
>>16689420
Asshole
>>
File: trolley_bay[1].jpg (15KB, 305x203px) Image search: [Google]
trolley_bay[1].jpg
15KB, 305x203px
In UK like every 15 bays or so is a little box for them. Is that not a thing in the states?
>>
>>16689612
nah we got those
>>
>>16686194
How does one get to work in the wonderland that is Costco?

Also I heard the butchers make crazy money. Is that true?
>>
I always put them back. Not putting your cart back is a trait among idiots who slam open their car door without any awareness and ding the person next to'em.
>>
>>16686179

>Not leaving them in the middle and drifting around them like ken block
>>
>>16689420
how the hell have i never thought of this, you are a genius
>>
>>16686205
I've worked as a waiter before, doesn't mean I have to clean the table after I'm finished at a restaurant.

Also don't americans have coin carts? Because in my yuropoor country you have to drop a coin to free the cart from its bay and then you get it back when you put the cart back where it was.
>>
>>16689612
depends on the stores. I used to work at CVS and we don't have any outside. started with like 10 carts and in the 4 months I was there I left when we had 2
>>
File: 27.jpg (44KB, 423x362px) Image search: [Google]
27.jpg
44KB, 423x362px
>>16686179
I put them back. How else will I get my quarter back? That or I sell my cart to strangers for a quarter.
>>
>>16689640
The local council demanded the store I work at get those. The previous 'disabled over the store boundary' thing didn't stop them ending up all over the place.
Neither does the coin thing. Only occasionally have I shown up for a morning shift and found a pound coin in an abandoned trolley. Most of them are free.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.