[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any reason not to buy a car that runs and drivers for 300

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 3qvhej.jpg (90KB, 527x503px) Image search: [Google]
3qvhej.jpg
90KB, 527x503px
Any reason not to buy a car that runs and drivers for 300
>>
>>16680078
Face it, women are generally better drivers than men because they are more cautious and pay attention to the road. Because men have lots of testosterone, they tend to perform risky behavior while driving such as braking on the freeway and passing other vehicles.
>>
>>16680078
Ask for 250 and drive it yourself
>>
>>16680090
It's was originally 600
>>
>>16680131
Buy it then
>>
Getting even one driver for $300 is a steal, but how much do they want for the car?
>>
>>16680085
one in thirty women more like. the other 29 are using their phone or fucking around and not watching.
>>
What if it's haunted?
>>
>>16680085
Love this new pasta
>>
>>16680712
spookiest car on the road
>>
>>16680078
Have you inspected it?

"Runs" and "Runs reliably" are two very different things.

If it's 300 dollars you're either lucky or the car is fuct.
>>
>>16680085
Women have shitty hand eye co-ordination somlots of the, drive super carefully aroundmother cars to make sure they don't hit them.

If there were records of who scrapes their cars wheels on a gutter more.. Women would be on top.
>>
>>16681513
it drives fine up until 65 mph and the steering wheel vibrates. That's something I can deal with
>>
>>16680085

And what the fuck does that have to do with the thread tumblr?
>>
>>16682118
Are you sure this isn't a progressive issue?
>>
>>16681638
At least they can fucking type coherently.
>>
>>16682172
Sounds like it isn't, of course I will test drive before then
>>
>>16680078

I picked up a 1991 Daihatsu Charade for 400 dollarydoos yesterday.

>70,000 km's
>Bone stock 1.3L
>Immaculate inside and out
>Full log books
>Just serviced
>New Tires
>New Battery
>7 Months of rego left
>Full tank of fuel

Dead little old lady cars are the fucking best.
>>
Just found out it has a misfire lol the guy just also listed on Craigslist where he mentions the misfire, doesn't mention on the other ad.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.