[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does /o/ feel about an acura tlx v-6? >inb4 rebadged accord

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

How does /o/ feel about an acura tlx v-6?
>inb4 rebadged accord
>>
>>16678970
Get sh-awd or it literally is a rebadged accord
>>
>>16678974
That's what I was thinking. idk though, in terms of the nip luxury sedan market is this a good option?
>>
>>16678990
No, shit value
Get the accord with leather
Same thing
>>
>pay luxury money
>for an Accord
>literally an Accord

Why?
>>
Buy a used accord with leather instead for $10k instead of this accord with leather for $40k.
>>
>>16678970
Get a G37 in manuel.
>>
>>16678970
if its not the awd version then get a fucking accord
>>
>>16678970
It doesn't matter that it's a rebadged Accord. The V6 Accord is a genuinely good car.

This Accord just comes with a far nicer interior and some pretty fucking amazing AWD. SHAWD is under-rated and worth the premium over an Accord on it's own.
>>
>>16679816
assuming he gets the tlx with AWD, if he doesn't he's a fucking retard
>>
>>16679816
It DOES matter that it's a rebadged Accord, you're paying at least $6K more for the Acura badge on hood when it's essentially the same car. Dolt.
>>
>>16680292
I already specified how it's differentiated. Accords don't come with AWD, nor the interior amenities that the TLX does. The TLX is also just a more comfortable and luxurious feeling car to drive. You're paying for that extra comfort and handling not just a fucking badge. It's still cheaper than the 4 cylinder German equivalents as well.
>>
>>16678970
Why would you buy an acura over a lexus or infiniti? I just don't get what acura's competitive advantage is.
>>
File: IMG_2965.jpg (98KB, 386x661px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2965.jpg
98KB, 386x661px
>Acura
Literally the wageslave's shitbox of choice
>>
>>16680333
Acuras are cheaper, simpler and easier to work on. They're for someone who wants a comfortable, realiable high quality car but doesn't care about brand. They're also pretty fun to drive.
>>
>>16680333
There isn't one. Lexus or Infiniti is what the COO or VP of a company drives.

Acura is the 2nd year customer service rep.
>>
>>16678970
Unless you're getting the AWD seriously just get an accord. Not only is the transmission garbage, but the interior of the accord is more modern.

t. TLX 2.4
>>
>>16678970
SH-AWD is amazing. Probably the best performance oriented AWD system on the market that isn't in high end bullshit.

Lay on the throttle in a corner, and you'll understand.

Sure it's a rebadged accord. But it's much nicer. Who gives a fuck what those people think?
>>
>>16680409
Infiniti is what niggers drive.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.