/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stealerships

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: IVT48mW.jpg (105KB, 860x860px) Image search: [Google]
IVT48mW.jpg
105KB, 860x860px
Just tried looking at a 545i at a stealership today.

>go there
>salesman is a turk/italian looking guy
>tells me the place is cash only which isn't a surprise; it's a used car lot under 12k
>wants to show me the carproof before the drive
>niggawhat
>already knew ahead of time there is no VIN on CL or on their website
>insists the test drive is to be under 2 minutes
>ok that is way too many redflags but fuck it
>wanna feel dat der 268ci german muscle veeayte
>he tries to show me the lefancygermankeyless bs I already know
>trunk doesnt open at first
>redflag#10000.jpg
>get in the car and it's as comfy as I remembered
>car wont start
>wut
>''try putting your foot on the break''
>''dude i fucking know that''
>still wont start
>he tries to open the hood
>he cant so he gets a shady chink mechanic to try and open it
>huge gash on the dashboard and idrive wont turn on
>nope out of there

Writing a bad google review on a throw away as we speak
>>
>>16678754

German ''''''''''''''quality''''''''''''
>>
File: 1479260172118.jpg (28KB, 405x405px) Image search: [Google]
1479260172118.jpg
28KB, 405x405px
...ok?
>>
File: 4th wheel.png (262KB, 415x366px) Image search: [Google]
4th wheel.png
262KB, 415x366px
>>16678768
>He doesn't see a problem with clearly broken cars going on sale
>>
>>16678777
if you're dumb enough to buy a car from a used car lot you deserve what you get
>>
>>16678766
Dubs of truth>>16678789
>>16678789
>if you're dumb enough to buy a car from a used car lot you deserve what you get

>Implying a local nigger with an unclear car history is much better

Besides tyrone down the street doesn't happen to offer fucking finance options.
>>
>>16678821
>Besides tyrone down the street doesn't happen to offer fucking finance options.

That's why you ask the jews for that
>>
>>16678823
You mean the banks? If you're suggesting a loan that's hardly an improvement. That money is going to fund a fucking ICBM
>>
>>16678821
The irony here being that a local black person selling cars out of their yard is probably more reliable then the sketchball you dealt with today
>>
>>16678849
Fucking this
>>
>>16678849
>jews
>>
>>16678754

>it's a used car lot under 12k

BHPH lots get the auction leftovers. They buy the stuff that the marque dealerships won't sell: high mileage; negative vehicle history.

>nitpicks the keyless battery is worn down
>is shocked that a car battery runs flat

I think your expectations of a BHPH lot are not meshed with reality. You will never find a CARMAX auction creampuff on a BHPH. You should reevaluate your position in the used car market before you waste any more of your time. You are looking at the lowest priced used luxury models and expecting the badge to magically avoid the ravages of time and human neglect.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.