[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mercedes owners feels

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: tfw.jpg (148KB, 480x380px) Image search: [Google]
tfw.jpg
148KB, 480x380px
ITT fellow merc bros share our feels

>tfw it's time again for a new set of $100 windshield wipers
>tfw right headlight beam is low again and gotta drop $45 just for one beam at the dealership
>tfw take car in for routine $250 oil/filter change and the serviceman returns to you and greets you with a list of repairs needed that cost $4,000
>tfw everyday you just start to contemplate driving the thing until it falls apart and not worry about the thousands needed + tens of thousands you've already put into it
>tfw
>>
File: Burning-Money.jpg (19KB, 445x292px) Image search: [Google]
Burning-Money.jpg
19KB, 445x292px
>>16677440

Why are you taking it to the dealer?
Why aren't you buying aftermarket wipers at $18/each on amazon?
Why aren't you performing your own oil changes?
Do you actually look at the thrown codes to see what the issue is and if it can be easily remedied?

Fuck, it's like you enjoy burning money
>>
>>16677454
>resell car
>"So where's that service history again? Did it yourself? Yeah I gotta go, I'll call you later."
>>
>>16677454
>Why are you taking it to the dealer?
Because other morons are incapable of fixing things properly and not fucking something up.
>Why aren't you buying aftermarket wipers at $18/each on amazon?
I done that once, they don't fit. MB vehicles have a special type of windshield wiper that is exclusive, even if the off-brand wiper says it is compatible with your MB vehicle, it isn't.
>Why aren't you performing your own oil changes?
I don't know how and again, I want it done right and a history of the vehicle recorded + other maintenance/factory resets.
>Do you actually look at the thrown codes to see what the issue is and if it can be easily remedied?
Right now there is $4,400 ($4,500 if your round) worth of issues with the car and I've had it since day one. Both mechanical and electrical.

>Fuck, it's like you enjoy burning money
I just really like the car even though it is a money pit.
>>
>>16677440
you wot. Bosch wipers are less than 25 bucks.
>>
>>16677464
>Not buying a Service stamp off internet to stamp your own book
>>
>>16677440
>going to a Mercedes-Benz authorized dealership (TM)
Hello Merc PR shill!
>>
Give me the year make an model and I'll give you prices for the exact same pack of bosch wipers.

$250 for an oil change? What does the fucker drink 10 L of oil? Even so we only charge $10 per litre of Synthetic.

$25 for a headlight? It's not HID I assume but still I have H7 bulbs for line $12 each

Owe never have MB change your brake lights or turn signals. I check the labour for a brake light on like a GL something and Merc charges 0.70 of an hour and the bulb is behind an access panel and takes literally 2 minutes
>>
>>16677464
>Spending many thousands of dollars in ripoff dealership servicing so that if you're lucky you may be able to angle for an extra $500 from the unlucky cunt taking it off your hands
>>
>>16677464
>service history
Meanwhile the Mercedes is depreciating at $1,000 per month.
>>
its not called the stealership for nothing...
>>
>>16677913
Ummm it is though
>>
File: 20160108_131513_resized.jpg (402KB, 1488x837px) Image search: [Google]
20160108_131513_resized.jpg
402KB, 1488x837px
>>16677586
My old C240 took 8 litres

I dunno, I don't understand people who take their Mercedes to a "premium dealership" when they're not the first owner and the car is out of warranty. It seems to be especially a thing for exactly Mercedes owners. You don't hear about many people taking their 15 year old Corolla to the Toyota dealership exclusively
>>
>>16677468
Stop being a cuck and fix some of the shit yourself. You can wrench on a benz just as easily as a Honda. If your time is too valuable to give it a try, stop complaining.
>>
>>16677468
>service history
Niggers don't care about that. They just want that three-pointed star.
>>
>>16677440
>Not getting warranties and complimentary servicing/maintenance
I seriously hope you guys don't do this
Last time I bought a car I got 3 years of free maintenance and servicing, brakes included. Must have saved me $10k over the 3 years.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.