[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NO FUN ALLOWED

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6

It's people like this who will ruin it for everyone else because they don't know how to place the blame properly

https://tech.slashdot.org/story/17/02/13/2255200/father-of-driver-in-violent-tesla-crash-blames-sedans-rocket-ship-acceleration

>"Had she been in another vehicle, she would have been alive for me to yell at her for driving after drinking," Speckman told The Indianapolis Star in an interview at his attorney's office. "This is a vehicle that travels from 0 to 60 in 3.1 seconds," Speckman also said during the interview. "She's clearly having to swerve to miss a vehicle going the wrong way on a one-way street. If her foot should happen to hit the accelerator, it's like a rocket ship. I don't know why they have to make a car that does that."
>>
so a drunk person crashes a car and its the cars fault

lmao
>>
File: IMG_0153.png (139KB, 342x380px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0153.png
139KB, 342x380px
AHAHAHAHAHAH ELECTRIC FAGS BTFO

HOW WILL THEY EVER RECOVER
>>
File: wallpaper-235846.jpg (763KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
wallpaper-235846.jpg
763KB, 1920x1080px
>Not blaming others for all your problems
>>
This is why nobody but Tesla is retarded enough to cater to the liberal yuppie silicon valley types.
>>
How fucking entitled do you have to be. I understand this man is heartbroken and distraught, but it isn't the car's fault. Also, the car only accelerates that fast in a particular mode the driver must knowingly set it to, otherwise it's no faster than any other commuter car.

It's tragic, yes, but there is no one at fault other than the driver.
>>
File: 1430240972722.jpg (44KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1430240972722.jpg
44KB, 640x480px
>>16665994
>Driving is dangerous
>Driving DRUNK is dangerous
How is this still a surprise to anyone?

The fact that the only people who died in this crash was the drunk driver and dumbass who got in the passenger seat is a net positive. Natural selection at work :)
>>
>>16666038
this. ripping off clueless arts majors with rich daddies is fun though.
>>
>>16665994
There's worse.Saw in the paper today that some woman's life was 'ruined' by winning the lottery, and that 'she wishes she'd never won and had no money again'. So she's suing the lottery operator, to get more money.
>>
File: DSCN0227.jpg (320KB, 1500x1125px) Image search: [Google]
DSCN0227.jpg
320KB, 1500x1125px
>>16666137
wat

Post picture or link to story
>>
>>16666137
I think that just bringing a case like that before a judge should be grounds for contempt of court
>>
File: 1483613163891.jpg (145KB, 845x683px) Image search: [Google]
1483613163891.jpg
145KB, 845x683px
>>16666137
you know, there was a time when such people were hung or sent to the frontlines to get raped by knights for the simple fact that they were too stupid to exist.
I want stupidity to end. I want there to be reason in the world.
what do br/o/s?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.