[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Peugeot 406 Coupe

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6

File: peugeot-406-coup-02.jpg (919KB, 2252x1108px) Image search: [Google]
peugeot-406-coup-02.jpg
919KB, 2252x1108px
What's /o/'s opinion on this car?
Pros:
>early 2000's models are cheap as dirt
>gorgeous Pinifarina styling
>~200hp V6 provides more power than anything else in this price range
>range of smaller engines and diesels if you want more fuel economy
>common enough that you can be picky when buying
>doesn't seem to be complete shit to drive
Cons:
>it's a Peugeot
>interior not all that great
>>
File: PEUGEOT406Coupe-2794_3.jpg (814KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
PEUGEOT406Coupe-2794_3.jpg
814KB, 1200x800px
The refreshed version is arguably even better looking.
>>
>>16664907
Well it was introduced before Peugeots turned to all around shit.

Aside from the styling the 406 is mediocre in pretty much every aspect.

So if you went to buy one of the slightly more expensive, well maintained and low mileage cars it should make a decent daily. Also they're not sporty cars, even a manual V6 is more of a comfy cruiser

Be aware that you'll have to fix things from time to time and Peugeot spares aren't as cheap as you might expect them to be.
>>
>Also they're not sporty cars, even a manual V6 is more of a comfy cruiser
To be honest that's exactly what I want. I'm seriously considering getting one, just gonna do some research into common issues, I heard the later models have some problems, but that was from a guy selling an older one, so...
>>
File: Opel-Calibra-3[1].jpg (326KB, 1600x1028px) Image search: [Google]
Opel-Calibra-3[1].jpg
326KB, 1600x1028px
I think the Calibra is cooler.

Also has an AWD model
>>
>>16665126
You have to be Polish to drive one, sorry.
>>
>>16664907
>>it's a Peugeot
>it's a Peugeot
>>
>>16664907
Don't be a mong and turn it into a Ferrari f360 replica
>>
>>16664927
i don't like the grille
>>
>>16664907
Or you could get a Xantia which is mostly the same car but better in every way.
>>
>>16664907
At this point, I am sure you guys are telling yourself it is beautiful because it's "designed by Pinifarina".
It's one of the most boring looking coupes there is, it has no presence whatsoever, Peugeot or not.
>inb4 but muh Ferrari design!
why the FUCK do you think they rejected it?
Seriously, I can't understand /o/'s apparent hard-on for this turd.
>>
File: OPELAstraCoupe-2932_6.jpg (176KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
OPELAstraCoupe-2932_6.jpg
176KB, 1024x768px
>>16667062
I love it exactly because it's simple and understated.
>>16665126
From what I've been looking around here you can either buy a Calibra that's falling apart, or pristine one for 3 times the price of 406.

For Opel I think the Opel Astra Coupe Bertone is pretty neat, but around here it's at least 50% more expensive than the Peugeot if you're going for the 200hp version.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.