[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I buy a new WRX or a GTI? I love them both. The WRX has

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (25KB, 429x262px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25KB, 429x262px
Should I buy a new WRX or a GTI?

I love them both. The WRX has awesome heritage, AWD, WRB, and it's a sick car.

The GTI has a great interior, is pretty quick, useful hatch, and is German. I love German cars but just can't afford a BMW or Audi now.

Will buy the WRX or GTI new.

Help me, /o/
>>
GTI for nicer daily. WRX for speed and vape.
>>
>>16664563
I have a Golf R MK7. I would go with the GTI if I were you. VW is great quality for the price, the interior will be more upscale vs the WRX/STi.
>>
>>16664563
>>16664670

I'll complicate this a bit and say that in my opinion the WRX is a nice place to be as a driver.

I'd much rather be driven in the GTI but everything that you interact with as the driver in the WRX feels nice (seats, steering wheel, shifter, pedals)
>>
Stuck in a similar dilemna over the wrx, gti, and new si once it's released.

Don't care about resale value, plan to drive into the ground for the next 10+ years, but I can't be in the shop every other week, so it has to be reliable.
>>
WRX if you don't give a fuck about MPG.
>>
I have a 1.6 diesel golf plus. It's shit desu, can someone explain why? The clutch is shit, it breaks like shit, the gearing is a shit show.
My friends 1.4 Fiesta is so much nicer to drive its unbelievable.
>>
>>16665066
>diesel
>>
>>16665066
>buying a VAG car

You did this to yourself.
>>
>>16664563
(1) fwd is shit unless you race from a roll and (2) awd is actually safer. I drive a ~370 hp 2015 STI and hit a patch of ice of summer tires going 65 around a turn. Ended up swinging the ass end out but recovering within three corrections.

If i was in a fwd, would have lost steering completely and plowed guardrail in other lane. If was in rwd, would have had rear end swing out completely, done a 180, then hit the guardrail again.

It was a dumb move on my part, but the awd system is really GOAT.
>>
Don't be tricked by the wrx having a shit interior meme, it's pretty good in the newest generation. I'd say the awd and not having the shape and look of a potato with the gti also push things in the wrx's favor among other things.
>>
>>16664563
Neither. They're both vaping boyracer faggot cars. You could get a new or used Mustang gt for the same money.
>>
>>16665188
You got lucky as fuck. Awd isn't what saved you.
>>
WRX ftw.

German cars aren't that good. And i know them. Greetings from germany!
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.