[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FWD hatches thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

Redpill me on fwd hatches

Renault megane and clio sport versions
Mini Cooper
Mazda 3 (looks too big)
Peugeot 206 gti

So far gti 206 is best bango per bucko but its too old...

I wanted a mini but apparently they break... Now I need a reliable post 2000 hatch around 5k.
>>
>>16660387
Suggest some other ones if you have, Im no expert on these kind of cars..

Also, why is golf so good? They are overpriced imo, at least in Europe
>>
Suzuki Swift Sport

its supposed that the new model will mount the same engine 1.4 Turbo from the Vitara and S-Cross
>>
>>16660387
VW Polo
>>
>>16660686
It's also supposed to weigh less than 1000kg.
>>
>>16660902
Sport trims weigh over 1t
>>
>>16660909
Shit, i'm tempted to trade in my cr-z for one.
>>
>>16660387
Avoid Mazdaspeed 3. Read up about zoom zoom boom.
>>
>>16660946
great, I hate the look. Too big and bloated.
>>16660902
>>16660909
nothing some carbon cannot fix further down the line

>>16660698
Thanks for reminding me that it exists.
>>
>>16660395
They are overpriced because they are good.
>>
>>16660686
>5 doors

DELETE THIS
>>
>>16661182
5 doors hatches have better structural rigidity retard
>>
>>16661194
>3 doors don't have b pillars

k dummy
>>
>>16661203
they have but they are pushed back compromising torsional rigidness.

;^)

Me and that anon win. (IM a new anon)
>>
>>16661203
it's not the pillars that are crucial when it comes to 3 vs 5 door
>>
>>16661194
ooh thats and old meme, didn't hear that in a long
time.

But these Swifts look awesome, i'd consider buying one. But then again, keep those French hatches on the downlow, i don't want anybody knowing how many sweet deals you can have on the second hand market
>>
>>16661214
>implying they aren't pushed back into the optimal position for rigidity because they don't have to compromise for rear doors

Check m8 atheists. B^)

>>16661216
It's the extra doors pigfat, right?
>>
damn seems like i opened a can of worms again
>>
>>16661229
>/ | \
or
>/ | \

what is more rigid?
>>
Megane Sport is rapid when driven skilfully and lethal when not. A very unforgiving car.
>>
>>16661241

>/_|__ \
or
>/_|_\

had to fix formating
>>
The Peugeot's 3-banger sounds the best.
The Clio sport in their metallic yellow looks the best.
If there's a new hot Swift get on that.

If you just want a <5k hatch get an old Swift.
>>
File: IMG_8605.jpg (60KB, 952x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8605.jpg
60KB, 952x500px
>fwd

into the trash it goes
>>
>>16660387

Minis break? Please elaborate, I was considering one as wel
>>
>>16661623
I was looking into them on forums and seems many cars are lemons, parts are pretty expensive too.

Everybody says - they are great when they work but horrible on the wallet when you have to fix em.

Few peeps didnt have problems, so it depends if you want to risk it..

I never looked into fwd hatches, more into coupes and 3 series but bmw is too old and expensive in my price bracket, for what performance you get. And living in the city I want to be able to park it anywhere.

Heard good things about smart car too.
>>
>>16661832
Minis are cramped inside. If you are taller than 6'1" you'll have issues with comfort.
I have a clio which is smaller and lighter, yet has a more spacious interior.
>>
>>16661843
Clio sport?

How are they to drive, own? Price of parts? Reliable? Can you do stuff yourself?

I like the clio sport.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.