[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is plastidip safe to send thru the wash?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: plastidip.jpg (85KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
plastidip.jpg
85KB, 1024x768px
Is plastidip safe to send thru the wash?
>>
Don't send your car through automatic washes it can scratch your shit up.
>>
>>16660099
Not sure. To be on the safe side, I'd use some light paint stripper or mineral oil on the plastidip before the car wash, and take it from there.
>>
>>16660113
I work at the carwash and it's straight, my car is pic related just without the plastidip
>>
>>16660113
Came in here to post this
>>
If you applied it correctly, yep
>>
>>16660099
Unfortunately it is. You're going to need to use some elbow grease to get that garbage off of your rims.

It's pretty impolite of that previous owner to sell you that car without removing it himself first.
>>
>>16660193
no im saying applying it myself and im gonna be sending it thru a carwash frequently
>>
>>16660210
Yeah, and that anon is implying you fucked your rims up by plasidipping them. Which you did.
>>
>>16660210
Make sure you pick up a vape too.
>>
>>16660219
...I didn't plastidip them yet. I'm wondering if i can still safely send it through the wash calm down
>>
>>16660219
tehyre generic fucking rims and they look better black, who gives a fuck.

I don't wash my OEM toyota rims because they allready have paint damage and the dirt helps to hide them and makes the car look MILES better
>>
>>16660099
No sense in ever washing that piece of shit anyway.
>>
>>16660099
>buying a nissan
>dipping your car
>using an automatic car wash
disdain for plebs.jpg kill yourself.
>>
>>16660254
>>16660247

Gonna keep the car for a couple years cause my parents are paying it off with a 5 year plan. I'm just going thru some hypotheticals boys no need to get your panties in a bunch
>>
>>16660221
>>16660219
>>16660193
>wahh! stop liking what I don't like!
>>
Just get a set of black alloy rims. Bonus points for putting summer tires on those rims, and winter tires on your stock rims.
>>
If your doing an automatic wash, do one of the touchless ones at your local coin op car wash.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.