[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Imagine the world with no regulations and stupid normie shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: 3fQaqQF.jpg (2MB, 3466x2322px) Image search: [Google]
3fQaqQF.jpg
2MB, 3466x2322px
Imagine the world with no regulations and stupid normie shit in cars
>with no safety and emission regulations means car companies spend money and time improving performance and mileage
>with use of modern production techniques and lightweight materials like aluminium and carbon fiber means average weight of a car is 1,300 lb and [spoiler]with the exception for some armored land barges for president or whatever[/spoiler] no car weighs more then 3,200 lb
>camry makes 90 mpg
>manual is 95% of the market
>car are cheap too
>all because we couldn't tell stupid soccer moms and libtards to fuck off
I think i start to understand why saudi arabia beheads gays and women who drive!
>>
>>16656960
KA-CHOW
>>
>>16656960
sounds awful and like it was dreamt up by a 12 year old
>>
This is stupid. way more people want way more out of a car than performance and mileage.
>>
File: 407586.png (209KB, 742x839px) Image search: [Google]
407586.png
209KB, 742x839px
>>16656960
>ancap
alright you had your fun, now run along to get your tendies from mummie.
>>
File: IMG_1851.jpg (14KB, 168x168px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1851.jpg
14KB, 168x168px
But a lot of the technology that makes great gas mileage possible is from strict regulations. If we never had any of that, we would have 12 L V8s with 200 hp
>>
File: IMG_0060.jpg (59KB, 636x473px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0060.jpg
59KB, 636x473px
>Aluminium and carbon fiber
>Cars are cheap
>>
>>16659271
This it's a double edge sword
>>
>>16659271
No we would be running 1500hp 12L V8s with 14:1 Compression and running on leaded gas
>>
>>16656960
>no emission standards
>cars have infinite MPG
sage'd faggot, back to /r/Libertarian/ with you
>>
>>16659727
Gas is controlled by a cartel of criminal corporations that can charge whatever they want.
>>
>>16656960
i'm 100% sure you have poor education
>>
>>16659727
Mileage isn't independently verified by the EPA so manufacturers just make it up.
>>
>>16659271

>be the 1980's
>be honda
>make cars with 40-50mpg with low tech fuel injection

What technology?
>>
>>16656960
meanwhile
>every car on the road has horrible crash worthiness
>minor fender benders often result in deaths
>entire world has china-tier air quality

people who think the country would be so much better without all these laws have obviously not been to places that don't have all these laws
>>
>>16661794
this
>>
>>16656960
>>with no safety and emission regulations means car companies spend money and time improving performance and mileage
And you die 5 times as often
and your mileage is shit

>made out of shit like aluminum
they already do this
>carbon fiber
they already do this
>camery 90mpg
the camery wouldn't exist because developers wouldn't have made them without the regulations pressuring towards more economically friendly cars

See the fucking era of 1950-1970 where every big muscle car was a death trap with a huge engine that got shit mileage
>>
>>16661777
theres a reason why they called them Honda Civic Death Traps
>>
>>16659271
>>16659710
Wrong. People clamoring for more mileage make up a sizeable part of the market already.
>>
>>16661810
Killing your customers is bad for business
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.