[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I repair a tire on the side of the road?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

How do I repair a tire on the side of the road?
>>
With a jack, tire iron, and spare tire
>>
>>16653223
How do you repair a tire with another tire?
>>
>>16653220

Plug kit, Jack and air compressor.
>>
>>16653229
Go watch a youtube video
>>
>>16653263

oh and a bottle of soapy water.

White crayon ma
>>
OP image triggered me.
>>
>pull car to side of road
>slowly whisper to car that it's been very good to me
>whisper hold on this will just take a second and then everything will be alright
>you may feel a little pressure
>after smoking one last cigarette with car, talking like we used to back in the day
>the time has come
>close eyes it'll be okay desu
>it'll all be over soon
>>fire multiple bullets through engine block
>>
>>16653331
Mmmmmmmmmmmm watcha' saaaaaay...
>>
>>16653220
drive on the rim. its the only way.
>>
>>16653220
>How do I repair a tire on the side of the road?

MAX LAZY question. No details. No definition as to what "repair" means. People who ask "max lazy" questions are typically unwilling to spend more effort than getting up to get a snack before going back to their basement room.

You have no tools? Then you cannot do anything.

A tire that is blown out cannot be repaired. This is why you have a spare tire.

If you have a plug kit, you can plug the hole in the tire provided that you can find it. Do it yourself Plug kits are sold cheaply at walmart. Plugged holes generally cannot be patched.

A tire that is leaky can be re-inflated and you drive another few miles before using your pump to add more pressure again. If you have TPMS, then you can monitor pressure. Otherwise, you'll have to drive by timing and feel as you get experience on how fast it is leaking. You will need a good tire pressure gauge and an air pump. Hand pumps can work, but they are slower than 12volt compressors.

It's possible for people to re-mount a new tire on rims by the side of the road. But they know the trick on how to do it.

Use of the canned leak sealant in car tires is a terrible thing. It makes a horrific mess and tire shops won't bother patching such a tire.
>>
>>16653281
As a parent, this triggered the fuck out of me as well. These fuckers probably don't even vaccinate their children.
>>
>>16653220
You don't
>>
>>16653491
This is the best way to go. my rims cost 15 bucks at the local scrap yard
>>
File: 1455461488438.jpg (43KB, 570x587px) Image search: [Google]
1455461488438.jpg
43KB, 570x587px
>>16653220
"repair"
>>
>>16653331
rip in pieces. goodnight sweet prince
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.