[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

QTDDTOT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 328
Thread images: 57

File: 80sscreen.jpg (271KB, 940x500px) Image search: [Google]
80sscreen.jpg
271KB, 940x500px
You know what time it is, get in here to expand and share your pointless knowledge

Got a radio put in my car, dude said he hooked it to constant power and it will work when the car is off, is that gonna hurt my battery?

Just started the car after a day of sitting, it had to crank for about 4 seconds but it did start
>>
why is the n54 the best engine in the world and why do people still opt for the 2jz
>>
>>16647985
the n54 is a transmission you nit wit
>>
>>16647985
N55* N54 is too busy breaking to ever do anything
>>
Why is the VIN thread kill?
>>
File: 577730543.jpg (79KB, 624x452px) Image search: [Google]
577730543.jpg
79KB, 624x452px
If a 4wd has an open different for the front and rear, why can't you use 4wd on pavement and where there is adequate traction. I'm not saying there would ever be a reason to, I'm just asking why it would hurt?
>>
>>16648181
*differential
>>
>>16648181
in a full lock turn, the difference between the front outer wheel and the rear inner wheel is something like 70% upfront and 30% in the rear, that's enough to cause wheels to hop, bind and chirp.

The rear diff dosent really like being spun at a speed slower than the wheels can realistically turn, even with an open diff.
>>
are suburbans body on frame?
>>
Whats the difference between mini aux cables and regular ones? My head unit say to connect a mini aux to it. Already tried regular aux and that didnt fit, but everytime i search for mini aux cables theycall say 3.5mm and it seems like the "mini" part is referring to the cable length. Already bought 1 "mini" cable that didnt fit because it was a regular aux, not wasting my time and money on that again. Where can i get an auc cable that will fit mine, or an adapter to make a regular aux work with it?
>>
how do i find a subaru kid to help me find a vacuum leak? I don't smoke or vape and don't have a smoke machine
>>
>>16648341
Yes.
>>
>>16649136
Stand around a tree or two, you'll eventually find one.
>>
>>16648342

you need a 2.5mm jack.
>>
File: chevrolet-tahoe-2005-3.jpg (31KB, 640x348px) Image search: [Google]
chevrolet-tahoe-2005-3.jpg
31KB, 640x348px
the Vortec 4.8 LR4 engine for the Gen 2 Chevy Tahoe is an iron block destroked LS1 engine
>>
File: 20170211_174925.jpg (962KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20170211_174925.jpg
962KB, 2560x1440px
Whats the best way to remove stickers from interior pieces? Would removing them and soaking them in somethingnh work good?
>>
>>16649274
remove panels and soak in goo be gone then heat with a razer blade.

what 18 year old did you buy that shit from
>>
1980 toyota pickup - what can I swap the engine with to make a decent rock crawling overlander? It's 18r right now, stock, runs pretty good.
>>
>>16649291
Razor blade wouldn't scratch it all up though? It's just shitty plastic under. And honestly i did it about a year ago. I actually enjoy sticker bomb even though it doesnt seem like a popular opinion on /o/
>>
>>16649377
it you're gentle enough you can do it without scratching. honestly if it's an easy part to get out of car then go to a junk yard and just swapit
>>
>>16649377
Try using a sturdy piece of plastic as a scraper first, it shouldn't scratch it
>>
>>16649373
A lower axle gear ratio or a transfer case with lower crawl ratio or a doubler
>>
File: DSC_0183.jpg (759KB, 2159x2833px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0183.jpg
759KB, 2159x2833px
Exhaust manifold nut was so rusted to the stud, the whole stud came out of the cylinder head when I removed it (thankfully it didn't shear off!)

Got myself a new stud but how should I fit it? Seen recommendations to use 2 nuts backed onto eachother - should I torque it to the same strength as the nut should be on the stud (20 Nm).

Opinions on copper-greasing the stud itself into the head? Or just the nut on the stud?
>>
>>16649474
So keep on with the 18r? The engine is actually good, will probably run forever.

What t case would you use?
>>
File: RaceQueen_Kazami2.jpg (256KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
RaceQueen_Kazami2.jpg
256KB, 800x1200px
>>16649274
>Whats the best way to remove stickers from interior pieces? Would removing them and soaking them in somethingnh work good?

No need to remove. Never use razor on plastic. Do things in this order after you wash hands.

a. Warm (not hot) the area with the stickers via a hair dryer. Cold glue sticks very well to the pores of the plastic and is too cold to flow out (deformation) as you pull on it.

b. Carefully pull them off with your finger nails without scratching the plastic (do not stroke across). If you have no fingernails, use an expired credit card's edge to push on the edges of the stickers. Try first to remove the parts stickers close to any holes.

c. Wash hands. Get sticky tape such as duct tape or masking tape. Apply the sticky side of tape to the remaining stickers and pull off. Repeat as long as you are successful in removing sticky stuff.

d. Slightly dampen Q-tip with Goo Be Gone. Apply to remaining stickers. The liquid should never flow, dribble, or pool on the label because that is too much. Use edge of expired credit card to gently push at the edges of the remaining stickers. Push away from holes and carefully remove debris so it doesn't fall into any holes. Do not dribble goo be gone into holes or you'll be sorry if it gets to a switch or electric contact.

e. Goo Be Gone lets you shove the mess around without it re-sticking to the plastic. After you shoved a bunch, pull off the debris. Then sparingly reapply Goo Be Gone and resume pushing the edges of the mess with the card.

f. You'll get to a point where there isn't much debris but just sticky film on the plastic. Use a clean durable paper towel and firmly stroke it across the mess and it should pull off some of the gummy film and some of the debris.

Again: do not get goo be gone liquid into any switches or electrical contacts.
>>
>>16648119
>he fell for the turbo meme
>>
Does it damage the car greatly if I drive over a pothole? Just drove through a rather large one and didn't see it in time to move out of the way
>>
When I slow almost to a stop there's a soft, kinda high pitched rocking sound from the from wheel area. The slower I get, the slower the sound gets. What could it be?
>>
Is this my alternators fault?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIRhas3hqTw

The car also stalls with too much power being used and the alternator is what comes to mind.
>>
>>16649581
Just thread the new stud in until it bottoms out then install the manifold and retorque the nuts after a few heat cycles.

>>16650530
It can yes. Wheels can crack and tires can slip a belt and break apart internally. Suspension can get fucked up too and your steering rack can shift in its mounts causing bad toe alignment or damaged teeth on the rack or pinion.

>>16650929
Rock in the dust shield, worn brake pads, worn bushings.
>>
when should i start worrying about starving oil during corners
>>
File: pennzoilsynth.jpg (30KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
pennzoilsynth.jpg
30KB, 450x450px
>>16651701
>when should i start worrying about starving oil during corners
If the car never triggers the oil light when it was newer, but now the oil light appears when you make sharp turns, then your oil level is low. If the oil level is full, and your oil pump is still working (never heard of them wearing out), then maybe your oil filter is clogged or some oil passages have sludge lining them. Thus oil gets pumped up to the top but takes its time to get back down to the sump to be pumped back up.
>>
First: How to repair headliner thats falling down without having to start pulling trim off and shit
Second: What tube/pipe should i blow into to check for an intake leak, should i just unhook the one at my PCV valve and blow in since i'm replacing it?
Final: if i have a 6 inch wide hole in my dash as well as a bunch of large cracks is there any way to cheaply repair that shit or should i live with it till i can buy a new dash
>>
>>16649136
>how do i find a subaru kid to help me find a vacuum leak? I don't smoke or vape and don't have a smoke machine

Vacuum leaks can be pretty easy to track down. They are high frequency sounds, which don't pass through materials well.
What I usually do is just take a chunk or cardboard or a notebook, and with the engine running hold it in front of me and move it over the various areas a vacuum line could reasonable be. When you hear the vacuum leak noise change significantly, you've usually narrowed down the area to right there.
>>
>>16649581
>>16651688
Don't bottom the stud in the head. Head expands faster than stud = way more stress on the threads than wanted, potentially cracking the head.

Run a thread chaser or bottom tap in the head, then hand tighten the new stud in there. If it bottoms out by hand, rotate it ~1/2 turn out.

use locktite, I'm way too lazy to get into the why though.
>>
>>16651942
The only reason you would do any of that is if your head is already messed up or your replacing it with the wrong stud.
>>
>>16650530
>Does it damage the car greatly if I drive over a pothole? Just drove through a rather large one

If they are only 1.5 inches or less deep, then you're fine. Deeper than that, it depends on your speed if the impact manages to crush the tire enough to damage the belts, sidewall, or rim.

Since you didn't mention the speed, guessed depth of pothole, and guessed diameter of the pothole, and the type of tire/diameter, and the car you are using, I will assume you only hit the large pothole which had a 5 millimeter depth at 1 MPH while backing out of your driveway while driving a Ford F650 lifted so it uses 34 inch diameter wheels. So, you should have no problem. You can do that all day.
>>
>>16651883
yeah i understand when the oil light comes on and i'm caning it around a corner then im starving it, what i mean is how do i prevent it?
whats the limit of corner g force before a dry sump comes into play?
driving a stock corolla but i want to take good care of it so if there's anything i need to avoid so i dont lose oil pressure i want to hear it
>>
>>16652207
You could try overfilling by half a quart and see if it helps.

-Make sure your dipstick is the correct one and isn't bent.

-Check your oil pan for any dents which can reduce flow to the pick up

-Use (if you aren't already) the correct oil viscosity to ensure good oil return flow from the head. Clogged oil return passages can cause these issues as well.
>>
File: 2779.png (383KB, 390x675px) Image search: [Google]
2779.png
383KB, 390x675px
>>16652247
should i run some of that engine detox shit through the engine for a few thousand kms or is it snake oil?
>>
>>16652270
It does work but often can do more harm than good depending on the strength/product.

If your engine actually does have clogged oil passages that stuff would just knock off big chunks that end up getting stuck in the oil pump pick up screen which would be a worse situation.

I'd try something less aggressive like using a full synthetic oil for a few oil changes or some Marvel mystery oil/Seafoam like product for a few hundred kms.
>>
>>16652207
Is this problem ACTUALLY happening? Or are you just putting forth some theoretical question?
>>
>>16652270
>should i run some of that engine detox shit through the engine for a few thousand kms or is it snake oil?

Basically, those things are a combination of detergent and solvent. All these over the counter variations of a pseudo oil flush without the actual pressure flush are not needed unless you have a mild sludge problem.

You can also use Pennzoil Platinum ULTRA which is the platinum full synthetic oil with the extra large dose of detergent in it for cleaning engines that have that thin dark glazing on inner surfaces. Someone on the BITOG forum took pictures over a several month period to show how the dark glazing started disappearing as it cleaned the insides.
>>
What is your dream garage?
>>
>>16652443
theoretical
>>
>>16652475
Oil starving when turning hasn't been a thing in cars since decades, just keep your oil at the correct level and be done with it.
Oil sumps have flaps and walls in them specifically to prevent the oil from moving too much when taking hard turns or driving on highly inclined roads.

Running detergents won't help if your oil pump is sucking up air anyway
>>
File: image (2).jpg (735KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image (2).jpg
735KB, 3264x2448px
So, being an idiot and in a bit of rush to get the car clean, I used the rough side of a sponge to get a few spots off that were being particular a pain in the butt, and accidentally took the clear coat with it.

Is there a way to fix it myself on the cheap? Or am I looking at needing to bring it to a shop and have them do it?
>>
>>16652724
Some polish, a clean microfiber rag and elbow grease

Can't really tell by the picture because I'm on mobile, but seems like you only have some scratches, but if you did actually remove some flakes of clear coat then there is not much you can do besides having the thing resprayed
>>
>>16651688
>>16651942
Thanks anons, I'll compare how far in it goes compared to the other stud that I'm relatively sure is still original.

I don't see the point in threadlocker though? It's use seems to split the community equally and the way I see it is that the manifold will reach way higher temps than the working strength of 242 loctite. (for reference it's a motorbike engine and the stud holes are not open to oil passage or any other fluids that could leak out)
>>
>>16652766
Took a few better pictures I hope. There's no flakes, just seems rubbed off. It's very obviously lighter.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/251621132841648129/280323108425039872/image.jpg

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/251621132841648129/280323075520593921/image.jpg

For some reason, these pictures look a lot better on my phone.
>>
File: lexus svu.jpg (74KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
lexus svu.jpg
74KB, 1200x900px
>>16652768
Use copper threadlocker you dumb cunt
>>
I recently got a new-to-me car that doesn't get driven often (once-ish a week)

1) How long can a car go unused before you should consider storage prepping it?

2) When using a battery tender/trickle charger, are you supposed to disconnect the battery from the car?
>>
>>16652829
JAVA DRIVE BY DO NOT CLICK
>>
>>16652831
Copper grease and threadlocker are different things, one is an anti seize one is threadlocker. A combination of both doesn't exist afaik.
>>
File: image (3).jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image (3).jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>16652998
I didn't feel like making multiple posts, but fine. I even circled the spots.
>>
File: image (4).jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image (4).jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>16653014
>>
i need a cheap and durable car that gets good gas mileage. trying to keep it around 4 grand or less. what should i get? right now i'm looking at honda civics and subaru foresters
>>
>>16653065
Civic, Camry, Corolla, Forester, Impreza, Accord, Geo Metro or Prizm...I mean honestly $4k is a lot of room to work
>>
File: 20170208_164739.jpg (4MB, 3024x4032px) Image search: [Google]
20170208_164739.jpg
4MB, 3024x4032px
my welder is broken.
Miller Aerowave TIG welder. It no longer works, as follows: it displays very high amoerage in the amp display. If you try stick welding with it, it does weld with extremely high amperage, burning the stick. There is no longer a way to change that amperage setting, as if it is stuck on this setting and no longer accepts user input.

WAT DO????
>>
>>16653065
any japanese car pre 05 will be reliable
>>
>>16653099
what happened in 05?
>>
File: 20170208_164716.jpg (4MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
20170208_164716.jpg
4MB, 4032x3024px
>>16653096
inside it looks like this m8
and no, its not in warranty
>>
>>16653086
if you were trying to min max and get the best car for the money what would you pick?
>>
>>16653096
Go on the miller forums and stop asking /o/
>>
>>16653117
already asked there nobody answered me
>>
>>16653107
Probably the Camry or Civic/Accord, I think those would be most economical. If you want an SUV, just get the Forrester and don't look back. Actually wish I owned one right now.
>>
>>16653102
just a generalization but in the mid 00's cars started turning into computers on wheels
>throttle by wire
>traction control
>EBD
>plastic crappy dashboard materials
just tons more shit to go wrong
>>
>>16653130
thanks
>>
>>16653096
Call the customer service and ask them
>>
>>16653133
>throttle by wire
>traction control
>EBD

Yeah because those things totally break down ALL the time
>>
>>16653148
read the last sentence of my post
>>16653133
>>
>>16653169
Which would make sense if the things you listed were fragile and broke down all the time, but they aren't and you are just stupid.
>>
>>16653241
just saying dude, none of that stuff can be repaired
>>
>>16653096
did you input that setting yourself before it stuck, or did it just randomly start displaying it?
>>
When did Thermoplastic become a thing in engine compartments?
>>
>>16652724
>I used the rough side of a sponge
You mean those scotchbrite type sponges? It's hard to tell when you don't mention actual names of products.

Cleaning of stubborn spots is typically done with a detailer spray when you don't want to re-wash the car. The spray has cleaners and solvents in it to help lift off dirt, sap, etc.

If you did use an abrasive sponge to grind off any offending material on the paint, then you might have worn thru the clear coat. To stop the paint from being oxidized faster, you'll have to apply sealant and then regularly wax the car.

The only sealant sold in stores such as wal-mart is the turtle wax ICE sealant. You may choose to apply it only over the damaged areas before re-waxing the whole car with the turtle wax ICE liquid wax or spray wax if you don't want to put much effort.
>>
>>16653119
>already asked there nobody answered me
Then use the search tool there and look up past threads about the same problem.
>>
>>16653278
Because the many varieties of thermoplastics (heat resistant plastics) are superior to bakelite. Before plastics, you had bakelite and ceramics used in many things such as distributor caps, seals, or to contain things protectively against liquids such as a bunch of fuses.

Yes, ceramics with rubber edges used as seals. You can laugh, but old times really are old times and should remain with the dinosaurs. Semi-forgotten and buried. I think I have some old transistors in metal TO-5 cases whose seals around the wires are ceramic. Or I may have thrown them out. TO-92 and TO-35 plastic cases supplanted them.
>>
Does anyone else deflate tyres of cars with anime stickers on them?
>>
>>16649136
Soapy water
>>
My clutch pedal has almost no pressure anymore despite not having any fluid leaks and seems to be really sensitive, engaging without much travel.

I replaced the clutch and throwout bearing, both of which were badly worn, but still had a squishy pedal feel, so I bled the system as well. There was just a very little bit of air that might have been from the bleeding process itself, but there wasn't any change in the feel.

Should I rebuild the master and slave cylinder? There only adjustment on the pedal is for height and free play and they're both good.
>>
>>16653580
yes, that should have been the first thing you did before replacing the clutch
>>
File: E92.jpg (281KB, 1024x640px) Image search: [Google]
E92.jpg
281KB, 1024x640px
Supercharged E46 M3 or E92 M3?
>>
How to tell why my wipers are inop?

If I had to guess, the motor is btfo, it's been icy and it's an old car. The blades don't move at all, even after sitting in warm garage. The fluid does not squirt, either.

Just buy a new one and test it?
>>
>>16654201
1) check fuse with multimeter
2) check relay by swapping in a similarly rated one
3) check switch

Only then should you buy a new motor
>>
>>16653447
Yes.
I always have my valve core remover on me for this reason.
>>
>>16654234
Well shit. It was 25 dollars on ebay. Oh well, I'll check the fuse and that'll probably be it, I just have an extra motor I guess.
>>
>>16653096
Have you tried unplugging it, waiting 5 minutes and plugging it back in
>>
Test drove a 2010 Ford Focus today with 40k miles, one owner. Drives great but has this dent in the front bumper from when the guy accidentally hit a stop sign. I am having an independent mechanic check it out before I fully commit, but would you guys say they are pretty reliable cars? I tend to be memed out of Fords most of the time but it handled very well. No leaks or anything. Just need a decent city commuter.
>>
If I'm feeling foggy, can I put seafoam in my oil AND gas tank?
>>
>>16654694
yes, but save oil treatment for last few hundred miles or so before oil change
>>
>>16647982

CEL is on in my 2005 Focus, code pointed to a faulty fuel pressure sensor. I just replaced the sensor but the CEL is still on. Car runs fine.

How do I get the CEL off? Do I need to disconnect the battery for a while to let it reset?
>>
>>16652945
>how long?
a month for the battery, three months for the oil
>are u supposed to disconnect battery?
it will charge faster and some vehicles say not to charge with terminals on as it may harmful to the ABS
>>
>>16655723
Typically has to be reset by a capable obd II reader.
>>
>>16655739

Oh, alright. I don't have an obd II reader but I can have someone do it next time I get an oil change. Am I alright to drive on the new sensor in the meantime?
>>
>>16651911
>how to lazy fix headliner?
thumb tacks
>how do i check for an intake leak?
blow smoke or your choice or carb cleaner around the intake
>how do i massive dash hole?
try to source a used one from a junkyard
>>
File: 1458407216815.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1458407216815.webm
3MB, 640x360px
If I leave my car sitting for a week, one of the tyres lose some air. I suspect the last owner hit a curb a bent the rim a bit and air is escaping.
Is there anything I can do to stop it? Aside from driving it everyday or buying a new wheel.
>>
>>16656008
do you have a kiddie pool or other tire shaped body of water?
toss that bitch in there with some PSI and see where leak is coming from, it could be the tire needs a patch
>>
Question for anyone who has driven/drives a RHD car on LHD roads (ie USA). How easy is getting used to shifting with your left hand? I'm left handed, but shifting with my right hand comes naturally.
>>
Hey guys I bought a used car at a Toyota stealer ship and who ever did a oil change before me over tightened the drain bolt and I don't want to strip the threads on the oil pan or round the bolt should I go bitch at the stealer ship and see what they can do or what can I do
>>
>>16656046
You are not going to strip the threads by loosening the bolt, if it's stripped already there is nothing you can do about it, if it's not then you are not going to magically strip it anyway.
>>
>>16647982
When I let out my clutch the tranny sounds like opening a rusty gate and I can feel the vibration in my foot.

This happens only when I've been working the clutch for awhile in stop-and-go city traffic. What is going out and how fucked will I be when it does?
>>
>>16647982
>Got a radio put in my car, dude said he hooked it to constant power
I'd be more worried about the whole thing catching fire since the guy obviously has no idea what he's doing.
>>
>>16653475
What the fuck is that going to accomplish?

>>16649136
Spray WD-40 or something similar on the vacuum lines while it's running. You'll know you found the leak when it starts stalling.
>>
File: MAZDATribute-312_3.jpg (390KB, 1024x668px) Image search: [Google]
MAZDATribute-312_3.jpg
390KB, 1024x668px
Looking at a pic related (2005 Mazda Tribute) for an everyday driver with some light offroad/innawoods capabilities.
Anything drastic I should know about them? I've done some basic research but anything extra would be appreciated.

Also, any similar recommended daily drivers?
>sub 10k
>4 door
>6 cylinder engine
>at least 20mpg highway
Have also been looking into Subarus since I'm sure hatchbacks will get thrown at me as recs
>>
Can I install a performance/tuner chip in an automatic car?

Can I install performance upgrades in general on an automatic car?
>>
>>16647982
i want to plastidip my wheels. and i have some questions

will the plastidip affect the wheel balance?

will the plastidip peel off when i clean the rims?
>>
File: 1479702133397.jpg (96KB, 1196x642px) Image search: [Google]
1479702133397.jpg
96KB, 1196x642px
>>16657021
>what are volvo 850s?
ftfy
>>
>>16657021
Yes.
Yes.
>>
Going to go look at an '88 Chevy S10 Blazer tomorrow. Any common problems with this model that I should be on the lookout for?
>>
>>16657023
No. Yes. Plastidip wears off anytime anything slightly rubs it
>>
Why does my 350z drink so much oil?
>>
>>16657079
depends on the engine, but my v6 had a habit of leaking coolant out of the overflow tank
>>
>>16657084
Piston rings, head gaskets, or valve cover gaskets/sparkplug grommets are the most common causes of burning oil.
>>
>>16657092
It's a v6, so I'll make sure to pay attention and ask him if he's experienced that in the past.
>>
File: Stripped_thread_repair.jpg (47KB, 1078x516px) Image search: [Google]
Stripped_thread_repair.jpg
47KB, 1078x516px
>>16656046
>who ever did a oil change before me over tightened the drain bolt and I don't want to strip the threads

You have to consider the options right now. If the threads are stripped, then you do not want to remove the drain plug in case you cannot put it back in due to stripped threads.

If you have another mode of transportation, then of course you can go for it. If it is stripped, then you will go buy a heli-coil stripped thread repair kit.

One method is similar to the rightmost of the three items in the picture only the flange at top is definitely wider and has a rubber o-ring under it and the collar is much shorter of course. Your drain plug would fit into that flanged collar and the hole would be tapped out larger for that collar. It has some angled ridges underneath so it doesn't spin out easily.

http://dsportmag.com/the-tech/three-ways-to-fix-damaged-threads/

Of course, the dealer solution is always to replace it with a marked up new OEM oil pan, new expensive gasket, and labor for $1200.

>>16656261
Better check that the fuse is a the location where the initial power tap is done (battery). If the power tap was at the fusebox with a tap on top of an existing fuse, that is not recommended. And if the tap was on the wrong side, the radio power line wouldn't be fused properly.
>>
>>16651418
>older car
check all yer grounds, sometimes they corrode/thin/fatigue/break/fray etc. if they are aluminum they can be fiddly. I would get eyes on the battery terminals as well as the alternator connections.. are these fadeouts coincidental with loss of power? headlights? radio?
>>
>>16651911
for headliner thats shit, safety pins are quick and temporary, but you could also use hot glue, also temporary. any adhesive you throw up there will just make you wish you did it right in the first place. take the damn trim off and clean/glue it back the right way. ur gonna need tension and pressure and patience. its easy.
>>
Is an automatic f code 1969 fastback mustang worth buying? Its in good condition and will hold up for another year or two before you have to rebuild/replace parts. A dude is selling for 17000
>>
>>16657162
3M makes a spray glue and it should be available at hardware stores and probably target too.

HINT: Practice spraying with the glue before you actually use it. As insurance, mask off areas you don't want the spray to hit. If it hits fabric seats it will soak in and be there forever like a piece of permanent snot.
>>
Need some help with wiper blade troubleshooting

So my E30 wipers stopped working. Fuse is good, relay good, and i took apart the cowl and the wires to plug get voltage. The 22mm nut (looks like it holds arms to body) under the wiper arm was a bit loose and the whole arm assembly moves. I can only move the wiper arms about an inch up and then it feels like it binds.

Popped the cover off motor and wiped contacts clean (grease was kinda weird multicolored). Contact cleaner and dielectric grease where needed and no wipers still. Don't hear a click or hum from motor and my spray fluid doesn't work either.

Is my wiper motor fucked? Or should I check the wiper stalk switch grounds next? Ran out of light to keep troubleshooting and didn't get to remove the motor and wiper arms which requires removing blower.
>>
>>16648024
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BMW_N54
>>
Im thinking about replacing my 2012 focus 16" wheels with a set of 15" wheels from a 92 taurus. Would i have to fuck with the brakes or would a tire shop do it for me while putting the new tires on? I also have some springs to lower the car tastefully.
>>
>>16658565
If you have current at the connector and the ground is good, then the motor is fucked.
>>
>>16654407
I have a 2012 focus se with 70k miles and I havent experienced any major problems with them. My car had the stuttering issue which was a recall but I put on a cold air intake on it which solved the issue. They are good commuters I average around 28mpg.
>>
>>16658611
is your donut/spare 15"?

should be fine if so. go look at your wheel and see if there's an inch of clearance around brakes and suspension parts

also maybe think twice about lowering a focus.
>>
>>16658763
Yea I'm leaning towards some 17" lincoln ls wheels now. Im not trying to fuck my car up just want to replace the stock rims that have plastic covers over them.
>>
How do I remove play from an accelerator pedal?
>>
My clutch pedal sometimes gets stuck halfway out when it's cold out, but usually comes back out after stepping on it a couple of times. Last week however, it didn't come out easy, but popped out while my foot wasn't on it. Now it feels like the bite point is way too far out, like it's somehow further out than the pedal travels. I've tried bleeding the clutch, but it still does it. It also doesn't engage fully, so when the pedal is all the way out it's about 75% engaged. It's drivable, but if I do anything but very light throttle it slips and I'm worried about clutch damage. Is there any way to move the bite point further down? Could bleeding it again help?

>clutch bite point too high (hydraulic) wat do?
>>
>>16659059
- Throttle with cable: Find throttle body, tighten adjusting nut on throttle cable, done.

- Throttle by wire: you don't
>>
Does putting a fartcan on your car actually give any benefit, or does it just make you look like a retard for no reason?
>>
>>16659362
Just a fartcan and nothing else?

No way that is gonna do much of anything.
>>
Hows a Volvo m46 shift knob supposed to fasten to the shifter? Is it just a friction fit?
>>
So I just bought an 85 Yamaha V-MAX as a project bike. It will turnover once and then die. I charged it and not it will crank but still not start, however I looked at the battery with a voltage tester and it drops to 6v when I try to crank it, if I use the jumpstart button on my battery charger it will fire right up but due at idle in a few minutes.

My question is, is this the sign of a dead battery or something like a starter solenoid/clogged fuel pump? Also, how can I check these to know?
>>
>>16659412
charged it and now*
but die at idle*
>>
>>16659412
Check the fuel supply. Can you start it up again right after it dies? How much voltage is on the battery?
>>
>>16659441
I can only start it up if I press the engine start button on my jumpstarter while pressing the start button. Have to use the choke to keep her from dying. The battery was around 12.3v last I checked
>>
>>16656103
>>16657129
Ok thanks
>>
>>16659457
How's the the voltage at the distributor when starting? And the starter?

Sounds like you have both electrical and fuel supply issues.
>>
>>16659476
Not sure I haven't checked
What issues would be fuel related?
>>
>>16659484
Dying at idle and having to keep the choke on.

Try monitoring the voltage on the battery while it's idling and see if it drops. It could be the battery has gone bad and it doesn't have enough voltage to keep the spark plugs running, but that would mean the alternator is bad also.
>>
My headliner is falling down and I want to repair it, but try something different. I was thinking of pulling the whole liner board out and getting the old cloth and foam off, sanding it smooth, putting a couple coats of primer down to get a good base, and putting a layer of white plastidip down. Opinions?
>>
>>16659512
alright I just checked the voltage first time this morning
Battery was at 9v but quickly charged to 12v
When I tried to start it the battery dropped from 12.4v to 10-11v
>>
>>16659524
I don't think it's a good idea for two main reasons.

Aesthetically, while the effect on the roof itself may be good, you still have to account for all the parts that have been designed with the existence of a headliner in mind. All the pillar covers will have holes on them at the top because the headliner thickness is supposed to seal them shut. Also there will probably be a bunch of wires and shit in them that you have to hide, not to mention that there may be protruding structural parts that are ugly to see.

On the practicality side, headliners have two main functions: heat insulation and noise insulation. Take that away and you will find yourself with a much noisier vehicle and heat management problems, especially in winter.

It may be cheaper than just buying a new headliner or pulling one from a scrapyard, but I think the plastidip solution creates more problems than it solves
>>
File: 1413246231919.jpg (337KB, 583x797px) Image search: [Google]
1413246231919.jpg
337KB, 583x797px
Sup /o/

Going to a salvage/junkyard. One of the ones where you have to bring your own tools and pull the parts yourself from dead cars.

Wondering what things I can slip in my pocket that are useful instead of paying for?

I'm going to pull a new wiring loom I need, but figure I can slip some fuses, relays, and injectors in my pockets and tool bag.

Got any ideas what else is useful?
>>
>>16659562
Your battery is probably gone. They go bad quick when not used, and since it's a project bike it's probably been sitting a while before you bought it.
>>
File: 20170213_114210.jpg (4MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20170213_114210.jpg
4MB, 5312x2988px
>>16659630
Seems about right and that's what I expected. It was one owner and I looked in the owners manual service history, last time it looks like the battery was changed was May, 2009 kek

Probably wouldn't hurt to still check the stator and distributor though.
>>
>>16659688
kek that battery is ded as fugg

Check everything tho, it's a project bike that you've just gotten, so go over everything. Fuel filters, oil filters, carb, spark plugs, wires, stator, distributor, cables, chain, everything really.
>>
>>16659695
will do, thanks for all the help
>>
>>16659565
Depends on his skills though if he's using the base backing board to work off of, it will fit provided he shaves the foam correctly to match with the various pillar trim.

The last two vehicles I had liner's falling down, I glue one back with fabric glue and its still holding and the other I pulled out of my truck and the only major difference I've noticed is that its loud as fuck during heavy rain.
>>
>>16659330
If its throttle by wire, it may just be a matter of adjusting the contact point of the sensor at the accelerator pedal, much in the way you would adjust the brake light switch.
>>
>>16657280
>>16657162
i expected as much. I may end up paying someone to do it as i dont want to fuck up my trim.
>>16655931
i meant is there a specific tube to blow said smoke into. Should i just pop off the PVC valves tube and blow into it?
As for dash i was thinking cheap temporary fixes like epoxy or something until i can find a dash locally
>>
>>16659587
if it fits in your pocket without being obvious and they dont have camera outside the sky is the limit
I like car badges and fuses. No great badges available right now for me though, i'm waiting on an alfa or something expensive
I found an owners manual in a junker and threw it in my tool box, look at what accessories and little bits your car is missing, cigarette lighter, screw caps, trim, and so on.
Might as well empty out the fuse boxes
>>
>>16656281
alternatively use carby cleaner and when it speeds up you've found your leak
>>
>>16659714
I thought he wanted to strip everything and plastidip the metal
>>
>>16659722
If it's throttle by wire then it should be fairly easily to remove and inspect.
I don't think you can do much anyway, those things work with a couple of potentiometers reading the pedal positions, you don't have the luxury of a switch to adjust.
>>
>>16659759
>is there a specific tube to blow?
lewd, but...b-blow m-my tube...
you just want to blow around the hoses and watch the smoke path, not into them
if smoke cloud is obviously attracted to an area, there's your leak
if no leak smoke should stay as a cloud and then get blown away by the fan, up and out of the bay in a few seconds
>>
>>16659769
thanks for the tips bro. Gonna nab some relays forsure since they are nice just for diagnostics if i know they work already.
>>
>>16659143
have you tried adjusting the pedal travel? have you inspected the master and slave cylinders as well as the lines for leaks?
>sounds like a dead slave to me, swap out slave and master as a set
>>
>>16659919
I haven't found any leaks, and there's been no drop in fluid level. It's a mk4 Golf btw, and no way to adjust pedal travel.
>>
I was thinking of setting up a google doc or something similar to write something about driving manuals.
I see these questions all the time and I figured we could just slap a link in the OP and refer to that instead of explaining a million times how to find the biting point of a clutch or how to start going uphill.

would you guys be interested or have anything to contribute to this sort of tutorial?
>>
>>16657142
Yea using power anything will cause the car to stall plus the battery is completely dead now. I can jump start it and it will have no problems if I keep the the cables connected.
>>
>>16659362
>Does putting a fartcan on your car actually give any benefit
Define what you mean by "fartcan" because too many people in here use it solely to describe an exhaust tip. Other people use it to refer to the muffler.
>>
File: 1474602639645.jpg (95KB, 966x641px) Image search: [Google]
1474602639645.jpg
95KB, 966x641px
>>16659524
As >>16659565 has said, you are basically making a new and different problem. However, you can choose to re-line the headliner with something different. Many retail storefront fabric shops sell design or fantasy cloth. You may also choose to buy online, but give your local retail stores a chance to stay in business.

You might even find ads on the fabric store bulletin board by seamstresses that will sew custom patterns together in order to create stripes of colors. Or you may even use suede-type synthetic fabric instead which requires more skill of a seamstress but can yield designs that impress passengers. Rather than ignoring the ceiling, your headliner makes it own headline.
>>
>>16659759
>I may end up paying someone to do it as i dont want to fuck up my trim.
They have just as much chance of fucking it up as you do unless you are ADD and spazz out randomly squirting things out of boredom after doing something for longer than 5 minutes.

Use masking tape. Easy release masking tape comes off easily. That's why that tape has the name it does. Put a dropcloth down on the seats below or tape the edges of the dropcloth to the masked trim. What is a dropcloth? It is a generic name for anything (not just cloth) and is typically a very thin huge piece of cheap plastic sheet. Imagine a big sheet of plastic film thinner than plastic wrap and that's what it usually is. Cheap and disposable.

Because you practiced, you know how to spray without too much glue bunching up. And you know to spread the glue out too if necessary. You might buy one of those spray can trigger handles. People use them for rattle can paints, but they work on other spray cans as well.

When you hire other people and they fuck up your vehicle, that's just too bad. They sell their work "as is". And if they are not bonded and licensed with the state, they aren't businesses are are doing it as personal compensated favors to you. So there is no warranty law that applies to them as they are not a business.
>>
what american car is this weebmobile supposed to resemble?
>>
600 for a 92 3000gt. only listed issue is "top end brand new, bottom end needs new piston rings". is it worth it? why would someone replace half the engine and then quit just to sell it for 600? its being sold by a shop for a customer, are they just selling it to cover the work thats been done so far? might be a little bit before i get to working on it, would it be fine to leave it as is, assuming theres no other major issues, for a few weeks?
>>
>>16662114

if it's not a vr4 don't waste your money.

It's slow, heavy, and fwd.
>>
>>16650530
If you find damage on your car from the pothole, sometimes your state/county (don't know how these things work in the US) will refund you repairs.
>>
>>16662150
In united states we pay provincial government for damaging pothole with car.
>>
Is $30k for a '91 Skyline worth it or am I better off never bothering, Already got a DD so I want a fun car
>>
File: 1482371470954.jpg (376KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1482371470954.jpg
376KB, 2048x1536px
Can anyone help with VIN?

I am desperately looking to get a car

2HGFG12848H526753

We have fallen out of favor of the based VIN gods
>>
File: 1474602987686.jpg (60KB, 682x512px) Image search: [Google]
1474602987686.jpg
60KB, 682x512px
>>16660504
>>
My sister wants to buy a smart, but I don't know much about cars to stop her. Should I recommend a different car? She's slightly afraid of driving and never owned a car herself
>>
>>16664154
>She's slightly afraid of driving and never owned a car herself
She will be even more scared in a SmartCar next to all the other bigger cars that will kill her in any real accident. The smartcar obviously doesn't have enough massive metal in front, back, and sides to stop even a midsize car from having a good shot at tipping her car over and then rolling over the crushed portion.
>>
>>16664154
smarts are literally terrible cars. it's tiny, unsafe, shit quality

recommend her a civic, or corolla. scare her away from smarts like >>16664294 said. the smart will kill her
>>
>>16663147
>D E P O R T
kek
>>
>>16664294
>>16664318
Can you give me some better arguments? If I just say it's shit quality and unsafe she won't believe me. She likes that it's tiny
>>
>>16664388
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4yFvQppaAdc

fuck if i know just show her crash videos.
>>
>>16664413
Okay, what's a good car I can recommend her for 12k?
>>
>>16647982
>will work when the car is off, is that gonna hurt my battery?
yes it will
the amplifier has a transformer to get the voltage to a usable range
whilst operating it will consume a little power and make a dull humming sound

most newer stereo have a wire that leads to the ignition barrel
the signal from this can be used to turn the radio off and lower the car antenna
also to turn the sub amp off if that is supported

just as an example look to the top left of this wiring diagram
>>
>>16664550
> most newer stereos

Lol wat? My car has a Pioneer from the 80's/90's and turns off with the key
>>
>>16664580
some of the older stereo don't have clocks or use a battery to keep time
>>
>>16664468
Literally every fucking 3d fwd hatch from 2005
>>
Do all MR cars suffer from oversteer? I ask this because I'd love to get one as a summer roadster, but I hear about people suffering lift-off oversteer.

If it's related to how you drive the car, I say I drive sensibly. When I started driving my instructor gave me advice I've always stuck to, such as not braking on a corner and making sure that you have slowed down sufficiently on a straight before turning, and I don't rev to high heaven only to take my foot off the accelerator suddenly on a turn. I guess what I'm asking is, if I'm a sensible driver and not a boyracer should I be worried about oversteer? Is there something specific I should be conscious of as I'm driving in an MR car to be proactive against it?
>>
Is it okay to give a car into an automatic cat was even if it has some rust bubbles on it? Will it damage tye car?

Thanks
>>
>>16665077
Wow I can't fucking type

>automatic cat wash
Kek
>>
Wat is na
>>
>>16665365
Naturally Aspirated
>>
File: 71563333.gif (2MB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
71563333.gif
2MB, 400x400px
I've got a bad wheel bolt on my car, I thought it was the lugnut, but I applied vice grips to the damned lugnut, and started turning and noticed the bolt itself was also turning with the nut.

Anyone have a fucking clue how I can fee the thing? I want to put new wheels on my car but I've no fucking way in hell of doing this as it stands.

My google-fu has no helped me find an answer.
>>
>>16665380
I'm dumb
>>
I've got 12 grand. What's the most fun car I could get?
>>
>>16665450
how does the roads look close to you?
winding? open? city?
>>
>>16665450
What do you consider "fun"? Is it going fast, going sideways, the feel when changing gears, or when v-tech just kicks in?
>>
>>16665390
Is there any space between the lugnut and wheel? If not just twist the wheel with only that bolt on really hard to one side and then try to free the lug, trick my uncle taught me.

If there's a space then use your common sense and hold the stud with vice grips and impact that bitch off.

Afterwards replace the shitty stripped stud.
>>
>>16665450
Sportbike
>>
>>16665483
I live in suburbia. All the roads are 1 mile apart and form 90° angles with each other.

>>16665491
I like going fast and changing gears. And having an engine sound that gives you a boner when you floor it.

>>16665504
I'm not really big on bike but I guess I could try one.
>>
File: 1479405853126.jpg (36KB, 540x449px) Image search: [Google]
1479405853126.jpg
36KB, 540x449px
>>16665539
muscle car of sorts i guess. Mustang? roads here are very twisty, so a hot hatch or a sports coupe is more than good enough here.

Thing is, those roads you have aren't very fun to drive. i dunno i am afraid
>>
What's some good inspiration for green colored paint? I'm looking to repaint my old P38 Range Rover green... british racing green? or maybe a darker one?

Pic related isn't mine, but, same body.
>>
>>16657021

yes

>>16657055

tru dat. m56 is a true american hero tho. about to buy a base 850 just to sacrifice to my t5.
>>
>>16665493

It's a set of shitty rockstar custom niggawheels

The fucking lugnuts have no spare spacing between themselves and the enclosure walls. Except for one side.

Shit's infuriating.
>>
My car is acting odd.

At low RPM, mainly at stop lights and signs sometimes i will get a dull, subtle thump. I can feel it in the petal.

But, no misfires.

Any ideas?
>>
So I've got a 2013 ford focus, 6 year loan, 4 years into the loan the car is dying, won't start, transmission problems, total lemon. I've gotten all the maintenance done at the dealership, yet still I've got problems.

The past month I've been driving a loaner more than the focus, it's just been that fucked up. What are the chances they will just replace the fucking car? It's still under warranty.
>>
>>16666054
I don't understand why you spent the month doing nothing instead of bringing a malfunctioning car still under warranty to the shop.
Like..Why are you even asking here? Just let them deal with the problem and drive the other car while they fix it.

They won't replace your car, forget about it, it's too late for that and it would probably take years in and out of courts for you to even have a slight chance at getting a new car after 4 years.
Just bring it to the shop and hope they fix it fast and good
>>
>>16666113
Maybe I didn't communicate effectively. From the get go the car has problems and has been in and out of the shop, typically (year 1 to year 3.5) only about 1 trip every 6 months. Lately it's been dying just doing normal driving, some deadlining fault that has it in the shop more than in my garage, Ford even admitted that year/make/model has issues.

The loaner is FROM Ford, while they fix my car. They seem to know they fucked up. My state does have lemon laws, does that affect them at all?
>>
>>16659973
>hydraulic clutch linkage
>no way to adjust pedal travel
try bleeding it again, but you're stuck with it
i'd replace or rebuild the MC and replace the slave, it shouldn't be more than $30 for parts
>protip: sometimes the MC leaks into the cab, check your drivers footwell carpet for fluid
>>
>>16665794
>petal
well there's your problem, you're driving a flower
sounds like a bad motor mount, does car want to drift a certain direction when hitting potholes or bumps?
>if yes then mounts confirmed
>>
>>16665596
>BRG
it's a rover, you haff to
>>
>>16666222
Thanks, and nice digits. Yeah, I think BRG is the way I'm going to go. Any suggestions on interior? I was thinking a light tan?
>>
>>16666211
No.
I'm pretty sure its out of alignment though. I had replaced the struts and haven't had it properly aligned yet.

I forgot to say this started after i replaced the spark plugs too. I've double checked and none of the plugs are fouled. One of my upstream O2 Sensors are bad as well.

Maybe it has to do with the car running too rich because of that sensor?
>>
>>16664744
>I have no idea what oversteer is: the blog
don't lose traction and you won't oversteer
>If it's related to how you drive the car, I say I drive sensibly
okay itsuki
>protip: GAS GAS GAS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPHDXYTX954
>YOU GOTTA STEP ON THE GAS
>>
>>16666256
>not aligned
so you can't tell if it drifts but you said no
neat
grab the engine and see if you can shake it then
>broken o2 sensor
I would replace this
>replaced spark plugs, problem started
were they all gapped correctly? I've had improper gap from the factory and checking takes like 5 minutes max
>>
>>16666282
Shook the shit out of the engine, the mounts are solid.

I'm gonna replace the sensor when i get paid.

The gaps were fine when i checked them before installation, every one of them matched up at .44

When i replaced the plugs, it had 2 mismatched older than fuck plugs on cylinder 4 and 6.
>>
>>16666151
I don't know the laws of your state, but sure as hell they won't give you a new car just by asking.
You gotta prove that the car has been in and out of the shop since it was bought, collect all the letters and emails you had from Ford, prove that they never properly fixed your car and, most of all, prove that you did nothing to cause the problems in the first place, as well as providing evidence that the car has been admittedly faulty from the beginning and that ford did nothing to solve the problem.
The point is that they sold you a working car and you have to prove that it can't perform its job as a car because of deficiencies from the manufacturer.

You should ask the local authorities for the right legal procedure if you want to make such claims, but I guess it will involve going to court for years with uncertain results.
Good luck with that, but don't come to /o/ for legal advice.
>>
2006 Civic Si.

My starter gave out about 3 months ago, so I replaced it with a new one from RockAuto.

Recently, when I go to start, I hear the starter spinning but not engaging with the flywheel.
If I keep cycling the key, it will sometimes make a grinding noise, and after 3 to 20 tries, it will fully engage and start the engine.

Did a get a shit starter? They're not cheap, and it's a major PITA to swap it out.
>>
>>16666360
Sounds like the new solenoid isn't actuating the bendix enough for full engagement. It may wear itself in and stop hanging up if it is just sticking in the cylinder bore.

When the starter spins up but doesn't engage make sure you let the starter stop spinning before hitting the key again or your going to hear grinding and tear up the teeth on the flywheel.

Whenever I have starters that "die" I just buy new brushes and a new solenoid then rebuild the OEM instead of replacing the whole thing with aftermarket shit.
>>
Found an 03 Audi A4 Quattro nearby for cheap. Guy supposedly doesnt know anything about cars, and it stopped running 5 months ago. Been sitting the whole time, and a shop said he needed a new fual pump, filter, and ignition coils. Is there a quick way to make sure nothing else major is preventing it from starting and running? Dont really care about the car, just need something cheap to drive while i work on my other car.
>>
>>16666425

> Audi
> Quattro
> Cheap to drive

No

no

nononononononono
>>
>>16666409
That's probably what I should have done. Not sure what was wrong with the original, it would click but not turn, and when it would turn it would be weak and slow. Pulled it off and it was full of carbon and road shit.

I guess if this one continues being shit, I could rebuild the OEM one and try to return this one.

Thanks.
>>
>>16666437
Its 700, and i dont care if i run it into the ground. Just needs to last a month or so, and i doubt it gets worse mpg than the 13 or so mpg my other car gets right now
>not cheap to drive
Why? Never looked at audis before, only wanting this because its probably the best car on cl for sub 1k in my area right now. Everything else is abused 90s cars thatll probably need more work than this one will
>>
>>16666476
>>16666425

Sorry buddy but asking the question in the way that you asked it just means that you definitely shouldn't get it. At the very least you need several junk cars of the same generation at the junkyard to pull from, compression test, cross your fingers that transmission is good, and specific tools you have to buy or making tools. Even removing the fuel pump takes a specific tool.
>>
Is it safe to say that engines won't explode when revved high? When I learned manual, my instructor told me the rule of thumb was to go to 2nd @ 10mph, 3rd @ 25 mph, and 4th at 40+, then OD for highway, and a healthy rpm is 2k.

But driving corollas, camrys, and now a mk3 supra, it seems like the power band is a lot wider than that, I think 2nd ends a little north of 30 (though I've hit 40mph @4k, not sure if good), and I can stay in 3rd up to about 50-55mph, with rpm sitting @3k. I don't ALWAYS do it like that, but the engines seem to "want" to shift between 3.5 and 4k, not at 2k like I was instructed. In fact, 2k seems anemic.

Am I wrong? Close? Is it all cars? Just toyota?
>>
>>16666745
Your cars have a rev limiter, any engine speed below that limiter is perfectly fine to use as you please.

A higher engine speed equals to more engine wear, so an engine that is constantly revved high will generally last less than one revved low, all else being equal. You shouldn't worry much about engine wear as you will probably not spend every second of driving time on the rev limiter, so by all means use the power band as you like, nothing is going to explode because of that and you will probably enjoy driving a bit more
>>
>>16666503
>specific tool to remove fuel pump
Thats fucking stupid. If id of known that i wouldnt even be considering the car. Fuck companies that do that BS
>>
>>16666745
Your instructor told you an efficient way to shift gears. That range would give you good mileage and probably switch gears slightly under 2k.
>>
>>16666796
You can make a tool fairly easily for it but I wanted to let you know that's the kind of thing you get into with Audi/VW. They are terrible for beginners and parts and tools are expensive unless you know how to fab things.
>>
>>16666810
I think for cars like my corolla or a 3k civic, I'd follow the 2k rule, but in my supra I think I'll have fun with the power band, thanks for the tips
>>
>>16666476
dude just NO

just those parts alone are worth more than the fucking car.

even a running audi that old is cheap as chips for that very reason
>>
>>16666151
>My state does have lemon laws, does that affect them at all?
You have to read your lemon laws.
My state has a lemon law for new cars under the new car warranty. If the same problem is not fixed after 3 attempts, then it is a lemon and to be replaced. The dealers then gamed the law by writing down a different problem than what was being fixed, so you always had to be absolutely on the ball to require that the correct name of the problem and the description was the same.

The service writer will REWRITE what you described to be different, so you must read the description too and make sure it described the same problem as before and not some new variation or even unrelated problem. Another trick to avoid the lemon law is that on the 2nd and 3rd attempt, they find two problems and only write up the alternate problem and try to also write in the description that you didn't perform maintenance, thus violated your warranty.
>>
>>16666950
Hm. They probably gamed me by now then, I have records of what they've "fixed," I haven't carefully inspected them, but if they know what they're doing then they probably already covered themselves.

I looked it up and MD lemon laws would protect me, except, like you said, in the case that they fudged the records just enough.
>>
Guys, my autotragic has a 2 and a 3 on it, which seem to lock it into those gears instead of full on autotragic

Whats stopping me from ripping some sik skidz in the 2nd gear, thus completely negating the need for a manuel

obv its not ideal, but for a poorfag its the closest I can get to raging my dream
>>
I know a somewhat similar question has been asked but what do I do if the oil bolt is stuck in the pan (I can get it to turn so I think it's the pan or the bolt's threads are fucked)
>>
File: IMG_0419.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0419.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
So I'm fixing my window as it wouldn't go down. The regulator works as does the switch (I'm pretty sure). I found that the wire from the regulator running to the switch is in bad shape (pic related).
My question is how do I take the wires out of this thing? Or do I just need to buy a new one.
Thanks
>>
>>16666964
>I looked it up and MD lemon laws would protect me, except, like you said, in the case that they fudged the records just enough.
You can still contact your attorney general for help. If they think there is a possibility, then you can decide to talk to a lemon law lawyer. Typically, auto case lawyers cost less than those criminal case lawyers. And you can see if the case merits the dealer also paying the legal costs due to their "deliberate" fudging of problem descriptions each time which was done in BAD FAITH. Bad Faith is a quasi-punishable thing in that it can justify them paying your legal bills. Alone, bad faith is unpunished.
>>
>>16667479
Cut your nails, filth.
>>
>>16667512
I will if you answer my question
>>
>>16667518
You need some sort of pick or pin and there's usually a littlee tav
>>
>>16667366
Put something like a small screwdriver between the bolt head and the oil pan and twist it as to pull the bolt out if the hole.
While you do that, turn the bolt to loosen it, hopefully it will catch what's left of the threads and will come out, keep pushing with the screwdriver until the bolt is out or it picks up some good threads and comes out on its own
>>
>>16667479
Usually there is a very small plastic flap inside the connector holding the pins in place, it should be accessible from outside with a very small flat tool.
Push the flab back and extract the pin.

You could always pull a good connector from a junkyard if all else fails.
>>
>>16667479
The easy way to fix that would be:

>cut wire directly above damage
>strip 1/4 in
>solder on replacement wire
>heat shrink tubing on splice
>>
File: aIJZj3q.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
aIJZj3q.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
does this power steering fluid look ok
>>
>>16668045
Taste it, if it has a burnt or sharp taste to it, it's bad.
>>
>>16666315
>mismatched plugs
that could have toasted the cables
replace them
get a new dizzy cap and rotor while you're at it
>>
File: 1463408503078.jpg (43KB, 640x426px) Image search: [Google]
1463408503078.jpg
43KB, 640x426px
Should I leave my '91 D21 exhaust mani heat shield off?
>pros
*it's a sheetmetal POS with rust holes
*two out of the 5 bolts are stuck in the mani
*it's easier to get to o2 sensor now
*can actually see wtf my exhaust mani is up to (rusting)
>Cons
*EGR pipe is 2" away
*a/c line is 3" away
they're both at the bottom of the mani tho
>>
>>16668116
fab up a new one and bolt it in with some gold heat resistance tape stuff
>>
>>16668050
Are you cerial?
>>
>>16668116
no
>>
File: how is babby spoiler form.jpg (599KB, 1491x1007px) Image search: [Google]
how is babby spoiler form.jpg
599KB, 1491x1007px
>>16667044
i don't see the question
>>
File: Nissan-Hardbody.jpg (188KB, 2364x1104px) Image search: [Google]
Nissan-Hardbody.jpg
188KB, 2364x1104px
>>16668127
>fab a new one
no i'd rather put the old one back on
>>16668133
why? all the aftermarket ones on ebay don't have them
>>
>>16659372
its a left hand thread. De-thread it by tightly gripping it and turning it clockwise. it may even need a few taps on the top (soft faced hammer or pad between hammer and shifter) to wake up the threads.
>>
>>16668116
I yanked mine off because one of the fasteners went awol and it started making a terrible rattling noise.
I've experienced no ill effects, but I also don't have A/C.

Does your A/C work? Do you charge it with R12? Asking because my Pathy has A/C but either needs converted or I need to find R12 and charge it.
>>
Bought a '94 C1500 from a friend for $500. Engine was rebuilt within the last couple thousand miles, but the tranny is slipping. Planning on pulling a transmission from another truck or maybe a Suburban.

How hard is it to swap a 4L60E?

All I do is drop the drive shaft, remove the cross member, support it with a jack, disconnect the linkages and wiring harness, cooling lines, and then disconnect the bellhousing from the back of the block, right?

Totally doable for some one who has never done more than torn down a lawn mower and changed his oil, right?
>>
>>16668164
>why? all the aftermarket ones on ebay don't have them

Trust me I know.

I had a 200sx with a bad flex pipe and decided to go with an ebay downpipe+manifold for $92 vs $180 for just an aftermarket OEM style downpipe.

This led to two OEM (not advance auto shit that dies after 10k miles) alternators being killed, low pressure A/C line, and O2 sensor harness melting.

I made a heat shield for the new header out of old heat shields from the junkyard.
>>
>>16668275
>Do a/c work?
yeah
>do i charge it with R-12?
i've never recharged it and there are no stickers saying it was converted
it blows cold but I rarely use it, mainly on trips to save gas Vs. open windows
>my pathy
if you have to you should convert, R-12 is so expensive

also thanks an/o/n for you exp.
i left the heat shield off and just took it around the block at dagumi speeds, no burning smell so i'm doing it
>>
>>16668343
I'm considering just removing it, since those engines weren't all that powerful, and it's probably not worth the money to make it work.

Less weight and parasitic load.
>>
File: this_is_fine.png (535KB, 800x815px) Image search: [Google]
this_is_fine.png
535KB, 800x815px
>>16668306
>not a 200sx
>not replacing mani
I'm doing it, there's tons of open space in the bay for airflow and my fan is good
the only thing i'm worried about is the A/C that i never use and the spark plug wires melting on a long trip
>it's fine
>>
>>16648152
Probably because few people are buying cars. I bet it'll pick up in the spring/summer
>>
Here's a great question. My celica GTS has a rusty door. It also has power windows.

There's a similar car near me, for parts, with a couple good doors on it. Manual windows.

I'm gonna go ahead and assume I need to keep looking for doors? Can I chop together the old rusty power window doors and the newer, less rusty manual doors and get less rusty power window doors?

I know they fit, and the wiring is obviously there from the power doors, but is it possible?
>>
How can I modify a 90s Bronco to make it eat less gas?
>>
File: 20100105_boat-tailed-car_614mz.jpg (84KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
20100105_boat-tailed-car_614mz.jpg
84KB, 800x450px
>>16669756
do this
>>
>>16669966
why didn't he put those enclosing things over the front wheels?
>>
>>16669983
So he can turn the wheels?
>>
File: whatdo.jpg (66KB, 1200x720px) Image search: [Google]
whatdo.jpg
66KB, 1200x720px
>>16647982
>find 1st gen Taurus SHO on CL for ~1500
>only interior shot has gearshift doing this
W-what's going on here?
>>
>>16670131
Parked in gear. Adds resistance of the engine to stop the wheels from rolling
>>
what's a great way to send a message to your neighbor that can't park for shit, on an every day basis. it's like they don't even try, yet try to absolutely piss me off at the same time
>>
File: AAZ-20-0038F_ml.jpg (5KB, 250x237px) Image search: [Google]
AAZ-20-0038F_ml.jpg
5KB, 250x237px
>>16668045
>>16668130
super cerial
also it looks pretty shitty, go ahead and disconnect your low pressure hose and do a flush. When replacing my power steering pump i also attached the pic related filter to the hose going into the reservoir. not sure how important it would be to install one but for $20 i dont feel too bad about it. Gonna probably check it this weekend to see how much grud its gathered in a week of use
>>
>>16670263
when they leave draw parking lines how they SHOULD be parking in a bright red chalk, then when they do park draw white around where they are. Stupid, simple, confusing, and doesnt harm their car
>>
>>16670263
write up a fake parking ticket and fine them for parking like a jackass
>>
>>16670131
First gear is that ducking far forward and looks like that?
Could've fooled me
>>
>>16649274
a taffy disk
>>
How exactly is horsepower calculated on engines? Like you buy a car that says it has a 200hp engine, but the actual horsepower is something like 180hp. What determines the actual "real" number?
>>
>>16670431
200hp would be crank horsepower, measured at the crankshaft

There is parasitic loss through the drivetrain so there will be loss of power before it's measured at the wheels, as 180whp

The first number looks prettier to normies though
>>
File: power.jpg (183KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
power.jpg
183KB, 1600x1200px
>>16670431
>>16670461
This is where the power gets lost
>>
File: focus.jpg (251KB, 1024x713px) Image search: [Google]
focus.jpg
251KB, 1024x713px
What paint color are the rims in pic related?

thanks
>>
>>16670332
could be ducking reverse too
>>
>>16659587
>Stealing from a junk yard...
>Stealing from anyone in the disposal business....
Not realizing that the real money in a disposal business comes from making things and/or people disappear. You couldnt choose more dangerous people to steal from, dumbass.
>>
>>16670473
They look blue to me
>>
What shitbox do you guys recommend me to buy as a first car that will be used to deliver pizza in central Europe?
>>
I scratched my fucking new car on the side of the fucking skinny ass garage. Is there any way to get the garage door paint off the car's paint?
>>
>>16670473
Looks light gray to me.
>>
>>16670909
Sorry to hear that. Use paint cleaning clay with some speed shine.
>>
mong question probably, but would getting a new headunit have a noticeable improvement in sound quality and signal stability? currently fm radio is pretty fucked, signal warps when i accelerate
>>
How much alcohol can you consume before you consider yourself unsafe to drive?

I used to not drive after 2 beers, but lately it's closer to 6, and I don't feel impaired on the road.
>>
>>16671457
Get a breathalyzer
>>
>>16671145
I doubt it. Mess with your current and look for a loose connection
>>
>>16670775
People like that enjoy going to parties at people's homes. They steal what they can on each visit because, hey, those people can just buy more.
>>
>>16654407
Those are nice, is it an auto though? You'd be better off with a manual, fords DCTs in the focus/fiesta had bugs that didn't get fully worked out until 2014
>>
>>16671457
You are not talking about a subjective matter, there are laws that say that you can't drive beyond a certain percentage of alcohol in your blood, regardless of how much you feel you can handle the wheel after 6 beers.

Buy a breathalyzer, if it says you can drive then you can drive, otherwise you can't.
Simple as that
>>
>>16671608
From using internet calculators, they've all read that I'm not even halfway to blowing over .08 in that drinking session.

If I was actually at the legal limit, I'd be fucking drunk and all over the road.
>>
>>16671618
Would you gamble your license on an internet calculator?
>>
>>16671629
I'm looking them up after the fact, so no. I trust myself more than that, and that's why I drank a water and chilled out for about an hour after my last beer before hitting the road.
>>
>>16669156
as long as it has mounting points for the window motor it should work, otherwise you'll need a drill to make some
>a great question
wew lad, the hubris

>>16670263
man the fuck up and tell them to stop parking like shit to their face or "someone" is going to hit their car
>>
>>16670282
chalk is pretty child's play. I'm thinking some more drastic

>>16671765
Thanks buddy, I think i will
>>
>>16671471
factory headunit thats 16 years old. mitsubishi space wagon gdi, if that provides any additional info. i did find complaints that the wiring on this car is not that great but i dont know if its related to the headunit
>>
>>16670282
I like that. Clever, funny and doesn't hurt their car.
>>
>>16671765
>hubris
That post came off as exasperated, it's sarcastic m7
>>
File: dogumi.jpg (65KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
dogumi.jpg
65KB, 960x640px
>>16671839
>starts post sarcastically
>can't detect sarcasm even with a wew lad
I got paid in sarcasm so i gave you change, stop caring about my feelings fgt and go fix your celica
>>
>>16671785
pop er out and check your connects, especially grounding. Also check fuses and their connections silly as it sounds. it may also be your connections to the speakers.
If you REALLY want a new head unit because you just dont like what the OEM one does (mine lacks AUX for example so i want to replace it) feel free to do that while you have the OEM one out and checking it.
>>16671795
damaging someones car is lowest of the low man. I saw a post about someone who claims they flatten tires when they see anime stickers. Thats no different than me keying your car because I dont like your paint color.
>>
Quick question here

I got meself a nice, small tire pressure meter, with a scale up to 60 PSI. Is there any adaptor I can fit/thread onto it to measure oil or fuel pressure? I don't need super accurate results, just want to get an idea of how the engine is fairing by plugging it to the oil pressure bulb and seeing if the gauge measures within spec
>>
>>16671960
If you are super lucky, you may find a pressure valve on your fuel rail no different than the valve on your wheels, it's specifically used to test fuel pressures so you don't even need adapters.
Otherwise, a T connector with a bit of rubber tubing could do the job.

It depends on how your fuel and oil lines are made, it's easier to make up a temporary tube for the pressure gauge if you find something like pic related (on the right) around your engine, because you can just loosen the clamp, put a T connector in the hose, put a small piece of tube between the T and the original destination of the hose and route another tube from the third leg of the T to your pressure gauge.

Worst-case scenario: you will need to buy a suitable quick-release connector in addition to the temporary plumbing
>>
File: IMG_20170129_001501.jpg (28KB, 444x444px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170129_001501.jpg
28KB, 444x444px
Can someone help me in figuring out what this noise is http://vocaroo.com/i/s0gJS2zjBSf7

It's coming from the center of my car, so I think it might be my transmission. It makes this sound when I go over bumps, and then my car violently jerks when I shift gears when it starts making the noise.
1998 Chevy Camero 3.8L v6
>>
File: 2008-01-10017r_zps68135f31.jpg (94KB, 800x560px) Image search: [Google]
2008-01-10017r_zps68135f31.jpg
94KB, 800x560px
>>16672060
Forgot pic
>>
>>16670282
There are those fluorescent markers for windows. Even the local dollar store sells those. Write on the window they need to park better.

>>16670297
>write up a fake parking ticket
It's illegal in my state (and probably all other states) to issue fake official documents to people in order to coerce them into performing an action. Depending on the value of that action, it can be either a misdemeanor (arrestable offense, court appearance necessary) or a felony in my state. That person would turn you into the victim by turning it in to the police for prosecution.
>>
File: tool_Torque_ELM327_android_2.jpg (93KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
tool_Torque_ELM327_android_2.jpg
93KB, 960x540px
>>16671960
You can get a OBD2 reader with bluetooth and the Torque app to display data on your tablet or smartphone. If it is a newer car, it already has a lot of expensive instrumentation built in because the computer makes use of that to make its adjustments or to record it for servicing at a dealer. You might as well make use of the data generated by all the diagnostic gear the new car buyer (first owner) already paid so much for and had depreciate after the first day off the dealer lot.
>>
>>16672064
Sounds like something in your drive shaft is fucked maybe a spyder journal or a yoke. When you drive it does the shifter vibrate?
>>
File: fug.jpg (165KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
fug.jpg
165KB, 1024x682px
>>16672060
Well, that's a solution I hadn't though of

Now, it's a unicorn engine, and after 4 years of interwebs searching I only have the data about pressure at the bulb, nowhere else. I wouldn't know how much to expect elsewhere, it would be pretty much mandatory to research high and low just to get a ballpark of the desirable pressure at the specified part of the system...

On the issue of the new hose, the one that it already has doesn't make it easy to either take off, since it has some mighty crimping going on, nor affix something to the end that's already in place, which is another thing I'm trying to find a solution for

>>16672165
It barely has OBD I, bae. Also, I'd like to have access to those readers, but I live in Bumfuck, Nowhere, Thirdworldshithole, and so the most advanced technology available are wooden sticks of varying size and shape, and even those are expensive

Needless to say, I have to make do with mostly analogue instruments and nig-rigging
>>
>>16672235
Well if you are up for something a bit more permanent, they sell plates that are sandwiched between the oil filter and the engine (pic related) so you can take pressure readings from there.

They are designed with permanent pressure gauges in mind, but nothing stops you from buying one and make it so you can plug your pressure gauge in there when you want
>>
redpill me on the g35. should i buy a 2004 6-speed sedan with 75k miles with an asking price of 7,500?
>>
File: 1474690172098.jpg (72KB, 797x786px) Image search: [Google]
1474690172098.jpg
72KB, 797x786px
So basically I'm retarded and keep buying the wrong tools because I'm retarded (obviously)

I've got a tool box that has a 3/8'' ratchet and sockets, but a torque wrench that is 1/2''. Should I buy 1/2" sockets or is there some sort of 1/2" to 3/8" adapter I can get?

sorry for the REALLY RETARDED question, but I need some advice from people who (more or less) actually know what they're doing
>>
File: Holy mother of FUCK.jpg (64KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
Holy mother of FUCK.jpg
64KB, 600x800px
>>16672275
Neat! That's much more to my liking, I could even get oil temp readings with that...why didn't it come up all this time I spent looking for stuff?

Seems I'll have to get me one of those, either way, so it's all good

Thanks for the help, m8

>>16672336
You should be able to find adaptors for them, if you can't just have your tools changed for the proper ones

"1/2 inch to 3/8 inch socket adapter"
Google is your friend, Felix~
>>
File: img1944z.jpg (221KB, 800x598px) Image search: [Google]
img1944z.jpg
221KB, 800x598px
>>16672350
Yeah people tend to plug all kinds of shit on those plates, from bulbs, to senders, to plumbing for various utilities.

It's a cool little thing that makes it so much easier if you want to upgrade your oil system with sensors or even additional coolers.
>>
File: he.gif (1MB, 310x314px) Image search: [Google]
he.gif
1MB, 310x314px
I used to have an 07 Golf. I loved it. I bought a 14 Mazda 3, and it's gas efficient and all, but it's slow as balls. I'm not some snot-nosed teenager trying to rice out his car, but I drive on a highway where everyone is going 90+ on hills every day, and the Mazda is just a smidgen too slow.

Is there anything I can do to give it just a little more pep? The guy at the dealership mentioned that they have drop in chips that you can take in and out when bringing it to the dealership to avoid using up the warranty. I'm guessing they'll allow the car to run on higher octane or something. Would that be a good approach, or is it going to put significantly more wear on the engine components?

I sure as shit can't keep redlining it to get up to speed. That's definitely not good for the car.
>>
File: 20170215_092219_HDR.jpg (1MB, 2125x1196px) Image search: [Google]
20170215_092219_HDR.jpg
1MB, 2125x1196px
I am trying to install a new short ram intake on my vehicle but I can't seem to get the mass airflow sensor separated from these 2 parts of the old intake. Should I just force it out or am I missing something? First time doing anything like this, don't want to mess anything up.

Do I need to grease any parts of the new intake when attaching them or should be fine dry?
>>
>>16672226
The whole center console starts to vibrate, not just the shit it's self
>>
>>16672391
the only way those cars are fast are with a turbo, so the Mazdaspeed 3 was the answer. you could also try a gti.

both options lose your newly found mpg.
>sell it
>>
>>16672391
anything you do to produce more power from any engine without upgrading internals will increase wear on it
>>
>>16672391
Increasing your timing BTDC will get you a few extra hp usually, but as you mentioned you gotta run higher octane or run the risk of detonation.

Most new cars nowadays run on the ragged edge of detonation with tiny combustion chambers and increased timing stock.

I've done it on a few older cars with distributors and my MPG went up after.
>>
I drive a 94 Nissan Hardbody and yesterday the brake light, A/T Oil Temp, and battery light all came on on the dash. I just did the brakes a few weeks ago, and when I accelerate hard all three of the lights turn off until I stop accelerating. Any idea what's going on?
>>
File: MAF.jpg (153KB, 1063x598px) Image search: [Google]
MAF.jpg
153KB, 1063x598px
>>16672399
So I got those parts off, this is what I need right? I don't need to remove those other parts? just attach the pipe and the air filter and attach it to the engine?
>>
>>16672669
Brake, Battery, and A/T Oil Temp on a nissan is alternator or battery is having problems.

Check for a loose alternator belt and check voltage with the engine running and not running.

Voltages should be
Engine running: 13.5v-14.8v
Engine off : Atleast 12.4v
>>
>>16672704
Yea.
That is a really weird looking MAF assembly though.
Make sure you use an oiled air filter so you can take it all apart after your car runs like shit.

Enjoy your intake noises.
>>
>>16672738
Lmao thanks. So i just shot the little straw you attach onto spray cans into the throttle body... I think I will be able to fish it out.

I bought this intake because the one that was on the car when I bought it was the stock one cracked in half and just repaired with tape... This was the cheapest way to replace it you think it would have been better to replace it with stock or some other type of intake? Would have been much more expensive.
>>
>>16672755
Yea it will be way better than a taped up intake hose, but I would have tried a junkyard for a stock one first.

Stock intakes are usually well engineered and provide good performance on a stock engine.

Short ram intakes just make cool noises and suck hot air. Also in your case they can dirty your MAF from cheap cone filters.
>>
>>16672810
Thanks for the info. I will keep that in mind, but i live in Hawaii on one of the smaller island, I don't think there are many junkyards where I can scrounge for parts. And if there is there is a high likelyhood I would not find a compatible car. The rest of the stock intake is fine it is just the tube that comes right off the throttle body. I guess I will keep the good parts and maybe I can order just the busted part and put the stock one back on. For just $40 on ebay this short ram seemed like a good solution on this 20 year old car though.
>>
>>16672336
yes, they sell it at seard for $7 for the craftsman version
Item # 00904259000P
personally i try to have an adapter for everything i have
>>
>>16672378
>Yeah people tend to plug all kinds of shit on those plates, from bulbs, to senders, to plumbing for various utilities.

Indirectly related, it's too bad the oil pan drain plug didn't itself screw onto a replaceable "plate". That way, if the "plate" was ruined by overtightening (a seemingly guaranteed event in the total history of a car), the cheap plate could be removed and replaced. Thus the oil pan with its expensive to replace (by dealer) gasket would remain functional.
>>
I have a 2004 Subaru Legacy and im going to have to replace the full exhaust, and I don't know what i should be going for. I don't want or need anything excessive, just to pass emissions and be drivable. Any advice would be super appreciated
>>
is there a best platform for cheap-ish longevity? I'm talking any engine/transmission popular enough for a big (cheap? possible?) aftermarket so you can replace parts as they die, and reliable enough so that it's not THAT often?

Also a CA fag, would it have to be smog exempt or are there any newer platforms that will be not too complicated to service yourself?

I am basically cheapfag as fuck and hate the idea of buying a new car, I want something I can work on when I need to but not too often, and will be cheaper in the long run vs buying new.
Thread posts: 328
Thread images: 57

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.