[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stolen Jeep Update!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 3897f8c0a9-1486752806872.jpg (635KB, 1500x1125px) Image search: [Google]
3897f8c0a9-1486752806872.jpg
635KB, 1500x1125px
Hey guys, so a parking ticket appeared online for my Jeep today with an address. My brother was in the area and drove by to take a picture of it, so it's there and it doesn't look damaged or really changed in any way.

I called OPD dispatch about two hours ago and they said they would send someone and would call me to come get it. Haven't heard anything. Would it be stupid for me to go there and try and get it?

There's a chance it might not start too. I can see that the who is popped. My suspicion is that the braindead monkeys didn't figure out how to turn off the headlights (not sure if all XJ's but there's a trick to it in mine).
>>
>>16643591
The thing is the original officer that took my details when I filed the report said that I shouldn't try to recover the car myself.
>>
Just wait for the police man. It's not worth the risk.
>>
id go there with a baseball bat and break their knees
>>
>>16643598
don't try to recover
not worth it man
niggers gonna nig
so you found it in oakland?
>>
>>16643618
Yeah it's in Oakland. Frustrating. I guess it's not gonna go anywhere though. Considering it's just sitting there, no parts taken off of it, just parked on a residential street with a parking ticket, my guess is they took it for a joyride or something primitive like that and then dumped it.
>>
>>16643634
is it by fruitvale or international?
>>
I'm surprised. When I read your first thread I figured it was gone for good. Good luck man
>>
>>16643683
Thanks dingus, haven't heard yet, but I mean I would expect that. It's Oakland after all, they have more pressing matters to deal with.
>>
>>16643654
North of Int, residential area.
>>
>>16643591

Set fire to it and collect the $500 for that piece of shit.
>>
I'll head over there right now and steal it and drop it off at your house

10$ bet your battery is gone though
>>
>>16644511
It may as well be reported stolen at this point, why bother getting pulled over?

>high speed pursuit in anons jeep
>>
Don't listen to these pussies, go John Wick on those niggers.
>>
>>16643591
>>16642418
and now hes bragging on 4chan
>>
File: 1415603116620.jpg (50KB, 453x500px) Image search: [Google]
1415603116620.jpg
50KB, 453x500px
>>16645203
fucking kek
>>
>>16645203
LOL whatchu gonna do OP
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.