[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

International XT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 2004-international-cxt-9_800x0w.jpg (59KB, 800x560px) Image search: [Google]
2004-international-cxt-9_800x0w.jpg
59KB, 800x560px
What does /o/ think of the International XT lineup of trucks? (CXT, RXT, MXT). Would you prefer one of them over a Hummer H1?
>>
>>16637089

They're not even remotely comparable. The International can't go off road, the H1 can't tow that much. The only thing the XT is useful for is doing a fuckload of highway miles with a giant 5th wheel toy hauler.
>>
What's even the fucking point?
>>
My company was going to get a few of these a couple of years ago and we talked them out of it. I'm sure they would have been fine on more remote jobs in the hills but we also have jobs in midtown Manhattan and we have to tow a tandem axle trailer everywhere. No thanks.
>>
I like them. I'll probably try to find a nice used one the next time I need to build a new service truck.
>>
>>16637119
To show off how much freedom you have.
>>
>>16637136
What is it with Americans and defining freedom through stupidity and wastefulness?
>>
>>16637159
nothing screams "freedom" like grotesque excess
>>
>>16637159
Because it is ironic to do so.
>>
>>16637171
Are you sure it's not tragic?
>>
>>16637183
If you see an American pulling off something straight out of /r/MURICA, 90% of the time it is tongue in cheek.
>>
>>16637129
Git gud fag
>>
>>16637159
Because the whole point of freedom is that you can do things and the only reason you need is "because I can."
>>
>>16637159
What's with non Americans not understanding jokes.
>>
>>16637119
To show everyone how small your dick is.
>>
>>16637745

And a $5000 gaymen computer isn't showing off your virginity?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.