[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ariz/o/na, faggots

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: AZ.png (5KB, 206x245px) Image search: [Google]
AZ.png
5KB, 206x245px
Where my niggas at? You guys want to do a meet, or is our best option driving out to join s/o/cal?
>>
>>16626667

Trust me m8, unless you want someone to smash your car before leaving the parking lot, don't come.
>>
Aridzona is not so great for driving-type Meets although there are other things to do outside of the Meet that are car-related. Look up the past archived Arizona threads for lists of Meet event places to visit. Then go check them out.
>>
>>16627758
>not driving out to tortilla flat
>not driving phx south mountain
>not running mt lemmon touge
>>
File: 1486352362423.jpg (55KB, 738x481px) Image search: [Google]
1486352362423.jpg
55KB, 738x481px
>>16628075
dun all dat

Where my pavs bros at? Isorax had black ice so stuntin I could smell it on the freeway with my windows up driving behind him on the freeway

True story
>>
>>16626667
Idk man, I'm debating on driving out to CA. Supposedly they're meeting this Sunday and I have friends in LA I can crash with.
>>
I'm moving to AZ soon, so I'm getting the vibe that meets out there are just as cancerous as here on the East Coast...

TL;DR a bunch of morons stand around a shopping center parking lot, dip and/or smoke and spit on the ground, look under the hood of someone's clapped out 350Z, talk a bunch of nonsense, then get harassed by the cops for trying to burn out when they leave.
>>
>>16628116
Not surprising, seeing how h2oi is hosted out there.
>>
>>16627758
>Aridzona is not so great for driving-type Meets
huh?

Prescott is amazing for this. Almost every month some type of car convention is going on there. Hell the Corvette club I'm part of drives up to Prescott twice a month.
>>
File: 1485182961955.gif (2MB, 400x320px) Image search: [Google]
1485182961955.gif
2MB, 400x320px
Crown king reporting in. I would love to host a stance meet up here.
>>
There was a meet like 4 years ago and fuck commiefornia
>>
>>16626667
520 Marana reporting in
>>
File: mt_lemmon_07.jpg (352KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
mt_lemmon_07.jpg
352KB, 1024x768px
>>16628075
>mt lemmon in a lemon

the only way to drive
>>
>>16628116
Basically, the PHX area has their C&C meet ups each 1st Saturday of the month in North Scottsdale, then every Saturday is the Pavilions meet up (Rods, Muscle & Harleys generally during the day, Rice, Tuners & crotch rockets at night)
>>
>>16628284
I went to one a couple years ago, a drive up South Mountain to the Towers. It was:
>meet up
>drive twisties
>meet up at the top
>bullshit
>watch some idiot ride some kind of cart downhill on the road
>bullshit some more
>head home

It was friendly, there weren't any autistic memefountains, nobody was stupid, and there were no cops.

Was fun
>>
>>16626667
480 85209 reporting in
>>
>>16626667
IFO is this weekend just go to that
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.