[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what are the flaws of the infinity G35. Also which model/year

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (342KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
342KB, 1920x1080px
what are the flaws of the infinity G35.
Also which model/year was the best.
coupe
>>
>>16625197
G37 is better in every way.
>>
>>16625203
why?
>>
>>16625197
Oil burning, electronic failing, poor build quality, shit interior, scumbag mobile
>>16625235
G37 is no different
>>
On a personal level, I find them lacking in a few ways.

Refinement: while power is readily available, the engine is not very smooth. Lots of hesitation in throttle input. Very rough and tumble feel. The interior is also severely lacking compared to other models. You can tell there are cut corners and that is reflected in interior quality. Only the basic amenities are available, none that I would call luxury.

Aesthetics: they have 35 and 37 models have aged gracefully but they are already several years old at the newest. And Infiniti has never bothered to at least give them LED DRLs. You are now purchasing a many year old vehicle in 2017, in the hopes to use it for 2-3+ years, and it already looks positively ancient just on that front.
>>
>>16625197
>flaws

You'll look like a douchebag, for one. I don't know why these cars attract the biggest tools you'll ever see on the road.
>>
>>16625263
>I don't know why these cars attract the biggest tools you'll ever see on the road.

Easily obtainable on the used market, ability to claim you have 300+ hp, ability to show people you drive a coupe.

I can see lots of reasons people would be interested in them. Granted those reasons attract people you call tools, of course. It's like a Venn diagram.
>>
>>16625250
Yes it is. They fixed the oil burning problem, gave it more power, improved them transmission on the auto and manual, and made it look better.

It is better in every way
>>
>>16625197
>flaw
>it's not a 350z

But really, stay away from 2003 (tire feathering, poor build quality) and 2006 (oil burning). Avoid the base model (no traction control). Everything else should be good.

I considered getting one, but decided the 350z looked superior.
>>
>>16625197
Flaws

Heavy for a sport, expensive tire size, expensive insurance, drinks gas, you'll look like a douche bag/poor, relatively expensive electronic components.

It's not a bad car, though. 300ish hp, great for the highway. Very cheap to buy outright.
>>
>>16625498
How do you feel about da Z?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.