[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lease vs Buy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 22631338.jpg (33KB, 333x333px) Image search: [Google]
22631338.jpg
33KB, 333x333px
What is the most rational option?

>in b4 it depends on consumer needs

fuck that. one must be better than the other for the average driver.
>>
Buying is better
>>
>>16620023
Depends. Do you want to pay for something you don't own or put a bit more and have your own car with residual value?
>>
>>16620036
>>16620032

how about 1 or 2 year lease?
>>
>>16620023
>spend thousands on a car that you give back
>spend thousands plus a little more on a car that you keep
>>
do you want a new vehicle every 3 years

if yes = lease

if no = finance
>>
>>16620051
You're throwing money away. At the end of the lease you get nothing.
>>
File: 1470025196808.jpg (71KB, 720x602px) Image search: [Google]
1470025196808.jpg
71KB, 720x602px
finance is a nothing more than a loan. leasing is a long term rental.

what do you define as the average driver?
>>
>>16620053

>what is maintenance, replacement parts and labor and a fuckload of depreciation.

If you're spending thousands it might as well be on something new. inb4 muh $300 civic that I put 3 million miles on with no repairs
>>
>>16620102
You can buy new cars as well. Not everyone is so poor they have to choose between leasing new and buying used.

In before: I'm gonna take all that extra money I save by buying used with me to the grave and spend it in car heaven.
>>
>>16620076
at least here on silicon valley that will be driving entry level luxury car for commuting and short get aways on the weekends
>>
>>16620271
Gtfo badgewhore. Just get a civic for 3k.
>>
>>16620485
i want to feel like im fucking flying while driving on the highway, is that too much to ask?
>>
leasing is dumb unless you plan on driving the literal fuck out of the vehicle in a very short period of time
>>
>>16620543
But the contract has milage limits and damage clauses. It's basically a rental.
>>
>>16620536
Then get a v6 accord for <10k
>>
>>16620578
then your driving a honda accord
>>
>>16620590
No one gives a shit what you drive except you. Accords are common, but so are fucking 3 series and c classes and a4s. Stop trying to be a special snowflake.
>>
>>16620607
are accords going to deliver my dream of feeling like flying while driving? Isnt accords comparable to camrys? im driving one and it feels like a fucking shit box
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.