[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /o/ think about Rolls-Royce?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: Rolls-Royce_Motor_Cars_logo.svg.png (295KB, 1113x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Rolls-Royce_Motor_Cars_logo.svg.png
295KB, 1113x1920px
What does /o/ think about Rolls-Royce?
>>
>>16617480
Bump
>>
>>16617480
Expensive, looks imposing as fuck. Superior to Bentley.

Would love to be driven around in one.
>>
Fucking beautiful cars, reckon I'll get a Ghost for my first one, dark blue with white leather interior.
>>
>>16617480
Looks good and pretty comfy. Sat in a few at a dealership. 10/10 would buy if I could afford.
>>
>>16617480
A money siphoning device designed to keep famous niggers from having lots of money for an extended period of time
>>
File: SMASHING.jpg (40KB, 481x359px) Image search: [Google]
SMASHING.jpg
40KB, 481x359px
>>16617480
Handsome, comfortable land-barges with lashings of wood and shag-pile carpeting for rich people and the aristocracy to cruise around in to spite us poor peasants.

People decry that such a proud and noble British automotive company is owned by the krauts but only two European countries understand the true meaning of luxury; the British and the Germans.

Sure, the Wraith and the Ghost use the 7-series floorplan and people think that's enough to ruin the cars but that's bullshit. Human beings are 40% genetically identical to bananas but that doesn't ruin anything now does it?
>>
>>16617480
I like my cars like I like my tea.

Far Too Good for Ordinary People.
>>
>tfw no Silver Shad
I'd save up for one but if there is a classic car that will drain your wallet in maintenance, that would be it.
>>
there is literally no reason to buy one when Mercedes exists.
>>
>>16617904
Mercs are for stealth wealth. RRs are for when you want all the plebs to know your rich, since most don't know a $50k merc from a $200k one
>>
>>16617480
when you want to feel rich but driving a *insert supercar here* is too impractical day to day.
>>
>>16617920
>Mercs are for stealth wealth.

Yeah nah
>>
>>16617920
nah mate, mercs are masquerading the idea that you have wealth to normalfags who don't realise its just a c220
>>
>>16617480
Yacht on wheels. Drives like it knows more about driving than you do. Like it's second guessing all the stupid shit you do.

Incomprehensible levels of comfy.
>>
>>16617904
the words of someone who has never and likely will never drive a Rolls

I recently sold a Ghost and took an S63 AMG on trade.
Rolls Royce feel much more bespoke than any Mercedes short of a Maybach.

I'm a huge fan of Mercedes, but trust me not all luxury is created equal.
>>
File: merc.jpg (134KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
merc.jpg
134KB, 1600x1200px
>>16617920
>merc
>>16617961
>merc
>>16617952
>merc

Merc's are pretty fucking cool. But you really don't see that many around anymore. My mom has a Merc Grand Marquis, and that *is* a damned nice car. Rides SMMMMOOOOTH. And my Dad had a 47 Merc that was just SICK.

I never really associated Merc's with rich people though.
>>
>>16617764
>Human beings are 40% genetically identical to bananas

wut
>>
a rolls royce is just a rebadged BMW, same subsidiary, and overall modified Mercedes AMG / Maybach are the kings in both these classes.

Anyhow having an affiliation for a brand is only something women worry about, i drive what makes me money
>>
>>16618218
Only fatburgers think Merc means Mercury, and even there most people mean Mercedes when they say Merc.

I always say Benz to be on the safe side.
>>
>>16617764
>Human beings are 40% genetically identical to bananas

source
>>
File: 1478538277377.jpg (21KB, 640x406px) Image search: [Google]
1478538277377.jpg
21KB, 640x406px
>>16619421
>>16618242
The source is google you turboniggers.
>>
>>16617920

Mercs are for people on the breadline who like to pretend they're well off while all their income (mostly welfare) goes on monthly payments

There's a reason they depreciate twice as much as the other german memes too, they are utter shite
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.