[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fucking Women Drivers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

What the fuck is wrong with women? Why do they all make the same stupid mistake when they drive? They all drive right up the ass of the car in front of them. Right up the ass.
A man will drive down a road at 40. A woman will drive behind the man going 50, hit the brakes, go 30, speed up to 50, hit the brakes, go 30, speed up to 50, hit the brakes, go 30, speed up to 50, hit the brakes etc etc for ever. It never NEVER occurs to them that if they would just stop tailgating and match the other cars speed then they wouldn't have to CONTINUOUSLY hit their brakes to avoid hitting the car in front of them over and over and over and over and over.
What the fuck ladies. What the fuck is wrong with you. It's so fucking stupid. Using your brakes to avoid hitting the car in front of you millions of times when that car isn't using his brakes at all.
You're all so insanely stupid it drives me crazy.
>>
>>16615680
Nice angry blog post.. But i understand your frustration. I got rear-ended by some incompetent blonde bimbo in her shitty Tahoe for updating her fb status half a year ago. Large vehicle ban for women when?
>>
you dont know frustration until you get a girl to either:
>back a trailer up
>help you back a trailer up
something about the two units going in two different directions just scrambles their brains i guess
>>
>>16615680
Idk. I rear ended some chick in a VW CC in my shitbox 02 accent. No real working antilock brakes, near bald summer tyers, and it was wet out. She stopped for an ambulance in the opposite lane from 40-0 hard and the accent couldn't. Dinged a corner of her rear bumper at like 10-15mph. She got out, looked at it, we exchanged info, she said it'd buff out and never filed anything with insurence. Pretty happy desu
>>
>>16615680
>What the fuck is wrong with women?
Ask your mom, that stupid bitch thinks she knows everything.
>>
File: 1486202201662.png (567KB, 800x773px) Image search: [Google]
1486202201662.png
567KB, 800x773px
>see a Craigslist car I'm interested in
>"female owned and driven"

Into the trash it goes.

Mfw
>>
>>16615728
Thanks. This is how I feel all the time. Fucking women should not be driving.
>>
But women are more careful drivers anon.
~woman who thinks not crashing = good driving
>>
because men will over-analyze things and recite stories in hyperboly until they believe their extreme version of reality
plus everybody else is inferior to them
>>
MY GAPING ASSHOLE HUNGERS FOR COCKS
>>
>>16616395
More careful? That's complete bullshit
>>
Absolute shit drivers. You ever see a girl drop a cup of water and instead of picking it up before it goes everywhere they put here hands hp and gasp at it. I've fucking see a girl do that in a car and rear end a dick. Fuking dum
>>
>>16616607
I've seen a woman try to pull up to a gas pump for over ten minutes. What the fuck is that about?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.