[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rally Fighter

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: rallyfighter.jpg (83KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
rallyfighter.jpg
83KB, 1280x720px
I think Rally Fighters look cool. Price range is about $99,000, or something like that (base price).

Would it be possible to build one myself? What would it take?
>>
>>16611689
Well, it's certainly doable for that budget
>>
File: 1362429983222.jpg (153KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
1362429983222.jpg
153KB, 960x640px
>>16611689
about tree fiddy
>>
>>16611689
The biggest hurdle you're going to have is fabrication. You'd have to be able to put together a chassis AND make the body panels and glass.
Not to mention suspension components.
Then there's the task of sourcing an engine and trans. I'm pretty sure these things are AWD so you have that to figure out too.
>>
>>16611689
Thanks for your input, everyone.

I've decided to just kill myself because I can never afford something like this.
>>
>>16611721
Happy trails! Please don't use a car or firearm so as to not become a troublesome statistic.
>>
>>16611721

Buy somebody's prerunner project and make a body kit for it.
>>
>>16611721
we've all been there m8
>>
>>16611721
You're an inspiration to us all OP!
>>
>>16611721
Really this is pretty reasonable. Why live if you cant have fun... Fuckem op, do a flip
>>
File: 1475455541885.jpg (89KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1475455541885.jpg
89KB, 640x640px
>>16611721
pls do you massive pusy
>>
>>16611689
build a dune buggy
alot cheaper and almost as much mad max cool if done right
>>
As >>16613034 said

Why spend an arm and a dick for a glorified offroad car? Build a dune buggy out of either out of a 1000 dollar shit box car or a custom frame. Check your Craigslist, people are selling sand rails/dune buggys all the time.

Most will probably have an air cooled 1600cc vw engine. One time I saw one with a 2.2 ecotec chevy engine in it and thought that was hot shit.

Depending on state, you can make it street legal and title it and shit. There's your summer car, my friends.
>>
Should be easy as fuck.
>>
>>16611689
>Would it be possible to build one myself?
That's what you actually do, you just do it at their place. They don't sell the kit and ship it to you, you buy it then you go there and build it with one of their mechanics supervising you.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.