[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do I like this so much?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: tmp_4666-3975204338162977.jpg (413KB, 2433x1214px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_4666-3975204338162977.jpg
413KB, 2433x1214px
Why do I like this so much?
>>
Excessive melanin concentration?
>>
>>16604479

Guess Im albino
Still I think its the best looking modern-ish Chrysler, looks very slick in real life.
>>
>>16604467

Nice Dodge Stratus.
Don't see those very...at all.
>>
Cab forward styling is GOAT.
>>
>>16604467
They look pretty nice, and they are really comfortable cruisers. Bit lacking in power for a "luxury" car, and sketchy reliability unless well taken care of.
>>
I really like the looks of these. Shame they're built cheaply.
>>
Could have been RWD. Would have been legendary.
>>
>>16604550

Look who came out of the woodworks
>>
>>16604566
Wrong guy.
>>
Says here you're gay
>>
>>16604467
It does look quite good. If you find a mint one it'd be cool. Odds are low because niggers though
>>
>>16604467
I'm interested in buying one can someone please provide some more info about this car
>>
>>16607028
It's shit and unreliable.
>>
>>16607041
wow typical /O/ poster what about serving some facts to people for a change not just two meme reasons
>>
>>16604535
what do you mean with sketch reliability, I want to buy one so can you please tell me more
>>
>>16609160

Its a chrysler
>>
>>16609191
maybe some specific reasons would help me more
>>
>>16609160
That other reply wasn't me. But in reality unless they were really well taken care of they're going to be shit. Carbon buildup is really likely in the upper end, which will make the weak engine worse. All sensors and solenoids are also affected by this and you'll be replacing them constantly. The transmission is just junk unless the fluid and filter were changed at engine oil intervals, and even then you'll be replacing it every few years, or rebuilding of course. I'm not saying don't buy one, just take your time looking for one with maintenance records from reputable shops. And I'll make this as non racist as possible, don't buy one from a black person.
>>
>>16609322
I live in yurop so no niggers here but thanks for advice, yes the transmission and sensors were always my biggest concern about this car
>>
>>16609322
>weak
It had a 3.5 DOHC putting out 255hp
In what way is that weak? LH platform cars are reliable if they weren't abused

I owned a 99 Concorde with the 3.2 which alot of people shit on, but it never gave me problems and was still rolling smooth and quick at 110k before I traded it in, which was a mistake

But the problem is the same problem with buying a used Maxima: if it was owned by a black, hang back
>>
>>16609410
I said it's weak for a pseudo luxury car that weighs over 3500lbs. Put that engine in a neon and it'll impress you. As I said, and you know, poor maintenance and you've got a 150hp turd under the hood. Wasn't blindly shitting on the engine.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.