[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it possible that someone's deliberately putting nails/screws

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: 7NailsInTire.jpg (28KB, 320x262px) Image search: [Google]
7NailsInTire.jpg
28KB, 320x262px
I got a screw that looks like it was driven into the tread 4 days ago and today I found a nail in the same tire. This is also the first time I've gotten a flat from a screw/nail in 3 years. Just seems odd as I've also been driving the same exact commute in those 3 years.

How can I catch the petty lowlife and preferably get away with beating his ass with a tire iron?
>>
>>16603158
Someone is fucking with you, they lined em up in front of tires
>>
>>16603158
Do you have castle doctrine in your state? Or stand your ground laws?
>>
Its more likely for it to happen on the same commute

Trucks with trailers carrying building debris will often fucking trash the road with nails, screws, glass shards and similar litter that can fall thrugh the small openings in the bed/trailer
>>
>>16603183
so there's no way to prevent it basically.
Great. The jews I took it too last time charged me $35 to stick a shop rag in the hole.
>>
>>16603158
look like roofing nail. is there active construction on your drive?
>>
File: Snapchat--2432878756099179889.jpg (282KB, 1248x702px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat--2432878756099179889.jpg
282KB, 1248x702px
>>16603192
Not really, no
>>
File: hqdefault[1].jpg (23KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[1].jpg
23KB, 480x360px
>>16603158
No, it's impossible that someone could or would do that

>>16603192
pic related
>>
>>16603193
yeh thought the same thing. that or the nails you use to secure vinyl siding
>>
>>16603192

Get a repair kit and do it yourself them.
>>
I like to consider nails and screws as luck points, everytime you get one your luck goes up by 1 point.
>>
File: 20170107_124319.jpg (2MB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
20170107_124319.jpg
2MB, 2560x1920px
>>16603326
How lucky is it if it goes in the wrong way?
>>
>>16603302

I have had nails put in my tires from some hoodlums I refused to give money to.

>Stop at gas station
>Missah! I could have a dalla?
>No kiddo
>Walk inside to drop off a bill
>Come back out
>Get in car
>Notice hoodlums staring at me
>Think nothing
>2 mins up the road and realize what I thought were stone clicking in the tread sounded more like steel
>Three nails in three tires
>Pretty annoying but I get nails and screws in my tires every other month because construction
>Plug em myself at a total cost of $3 and an extra 10 mins near an air source

I assume the fourth didn't catch because the nails were bent up and with minimal wear

All you have to do is wedge the nail in the predict side that the tire will roll and it will do the work for you.

I slapped one of the hoodlums on the back of his bald head the next time I saw them on the beach and since then they haven't come back to that beach again
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.