[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anybody have any experience with the Honda fit ex? My wife is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

Anybody have any experience with the Honda fit ex? My wife is interested in a 2017 and was wondering if anyone has a testimonial
>>
>>16602820
Fix the current car or get a civic for 3k. No need to spend 15k on an econobox.
>>
I can honda FIT THIS DICK inside your wife's ass
>>
Fits are ok. The CVTs require fluid flushes like every 15k. Other than that its great.
>>
>>16602900
There is nothing wrong with her current car, but it is getting on its last legs and is generally uncomfortable to drive all day.
Its a 2001 accord with 270k miles
>>
>>16602920
Why so often?
>>
>>16602931
>is generally uncomfortable to drive all day

What? Did the seats turn to stone with age?
>>
>>16602941
CVTs are shit and fail really fucking fast if the fluid gets lots of debris in it.
>>
waifus cant drive OP... wake up
>>
>>16602966
All CVTs*
>>
>>16602959
Yes. Have you ever sat on a 17 year old couch?
>>
>>16602974
tell your wife to lose weight and get a civic for 3k
>>
File: OPswife.jpg (6KB, 177x285px) Image search: [Google]
OPswife.jpg
6KB, 177x285px
the only thing fit about her will be her car OP
>>
>>16602941
by the way. the manual transmission cars don't need as much maintenance, and are a lot more reliable. You can go 3 or 4 times as many miles before the manuals require even 1 fluid flush.

But then, your wife would need to know how to operate a clutch.

See this third pedal to the far left? That's a clutch. And in order to be able to make use of the manual transmissions better reliability, you need to know how to use it. Use it wrong, and it CAN screw up the clutch, the transmission, or god-forbid, even the engine. It's not hard to drive, but there are idiots who will argue manuals are shit because they once shifter from 5th gear to 1st gear and blew the engine.
>>
>>16602820
>Buying a new econobox
REEEEEEEE
NORMIES LEAVE NOW
>>
>>16602994
buy a civic for 3k so you can get another 17 year old couch that you will probably need to sink money into too

can we stop with the 3k civic meme. Its good advice for College students and HS students but econoboxes are just as affordable in the long run
>>
>>16603006
you are kindoff wrong , clutches do get used and you need to change them, they last linger or shorter depending on how bad do you drive, so a 0 experience muricna will prolly burn a pair of clutch :^)
>>
>>16603006
The gearing on the manuals are not great for highway driving and they dont get as good gas mileage as the CVT.
>>
>>16602820
I was living in my car for a while and almost traded it in for a Fit. I liked driving it a lot. If the seats had folded flat like the Element's seats did I would of gotten one. I hope Honda changes how their seats fold, lots of people love the flat folding seat design.
>>
>>16603044
but they're more reliable, and the gas mileage difference is so minute, you'll never notice in the real world.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.