[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MR2 wierd electrical issues?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: rsz_20170202_163739.jpg (166KB, 1032x581px) Image search: [Google]
rsz_20170202_163739.jpg
166KB, 1032x581px
Drove the car in the morning no issues. Made like 3 stops.When I tried starting the car a few hours after I got the little seat belt alarm and the dash check lights, when i turned it to on the everything shut off. No crank or anything. Put it back into acc no radio no headlights or anything. It has a 3 month old battery and the battery shows 12.6 volts. So this morning i hop in the car and put the key in the only things that work until I turn the key to on is the seatbelt alarm and the little light thats on for the door ajar and they die when i turn it to on. The previous owner put a quick release for the battery and this little box on the positive terminal has no fuses in it. Anyone no what fuse to put in here?
>>
>>16599859
check your chassis earth , seriously
>>
>>16600526
you mean "Ground"?

It's called a Ground, not an "Earth".
>>
>>16600557
the engine lid is called a bonnet and the luggage space is a boot.
Red is a colour.
Fried potatoes cut into slivers are crisps.
Burgers come with chips.
>>
File: 1432834672144.jpg (41KB, 573x380px) Image search: [Google]
1432834672144.jpg
41KB, 573x380px
>>16600574
When you limpdick commie shitbirds can make a car without it having more wiring issues than a plane crashed into a radio shack, you can decide what things are called.

And you can't have mahindra help either.
>>
>>16600605
>only when you guys finally make a car that people actually want without destroying the enviroment . Until then enjoy being cucked by japan.
>>
>>16600526
ok so ill check grounds, fuses and do you think i can unbolt that wire leading to the positive cable? Its for the alarm i think which doesnt work.
>>
File: IMG_0892.png (248KB, 700x655px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0892.png
248KB, 700x655px
>>16600674
>Thinking any gasoline powered car is better for the environment than any other
>implying British car manufacturers outsell American
>implying Britain isn't cucked by immigrants while USA enjoys /comfy/ travel ban
>implying
>>
>>16600674
>implying the environment matters
>>
>>16600700
>>16600704
wow just wow
you really think the mustang , viper , corvette are decent cars? power is everything right? trump was an immigrant , you guys voted in an immigrant
>implying production numbers are everything
pumping out mustangs like they are coke cans
your 20mpg mustangs are destroying the environment compared to the common euro/jap hatch
thanks for reminding me how stupid americans are. I hope you never fix your japanese car that you bought instead of an american car you claim are so great.
I posted to help you , your just a cunt.
>this is why people want to bomb you
>>
>>16600785
ok ok this is getting off topic guys jeeze. What else should i check?
>>
>>16600785
You dumped your yellow teeth versions of words without invitation
Literally any car is killing the environment you brainwashed faggot, if you want to save the planet ride a fucking bicycle

OP I'd say remove the previous owner's MacGruber job and then follow what ol Churchill said and check the chassis earth.
>>
>>16600785
>20mpg mustangs
my mustang actually gets 14 mpg
>>
>>16600785
OH AND ALSO IMPLYING THAT THE MUSTANG, VIPER, AND CORVETTE ARE THE ONLY CARS MADE IN THE USA?!
GET A FUCKING GRIP YOU CUNT, KEEP HOPING JAGUAR CAN SELL MORE THAN 5 CARS IN THE USA NEXT MONTH. HOLY FUCK YOU ARE SO DAFT MATE
>>
>>16600821
Kek'd
>>
>>16600865
>Arguing for the US
>using "daft" and "mate"
haha what a bloody confused piglard cuck we've got here
>>
>>16600789
welcome to /o/, where autistic manchildren roam.

i agree with the other anon about checking the ground which might be causing your alternator to trip out. I'd also suggest checking the junction box, using a multimeter to check any wiring that is being powered when the car is shut off and to look for any potentially melted wiring.
>>
>>16600834
My 95 gets around 19mpg with mostly city miles
>>
>>16600821
still calls it a chassis earth after correcting the brit for the same "mistake"
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.