[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What kind of people drive these? What is the appeal?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: mini cooper.jpg (366KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
mini cooper.jpg
366KB, 1600x1200px
What kind of people drive these? What is the appeal?
>>
>>16592508
mostly women.
>whats the appeal
well, some people are retarded and think its justified to spend ~30k on a new Mini Cooper when you can get a used E or even S-class for a few thousand bucks, because
>ITS SO HARD FINDING A PARKING SPOT THEE-HEEE
>>
People who like gokarts.

Not worth buying used because the reliability is fucking awful and they're expensive to repair (or tedious to repair yourself) and not worth buying new because an actual go kart is much cheaper.

I do, however, really like the way they look and I don't know why
>>
Prefer the real ones
>>
>>16592508
I drive an R53 John Cooper Works.
It's the best performance car £4k would've bought me.

It felt much better than the Clio 182 I drove, more torquey than the Civic EP3 etc.

I can't say I'd buy one new, or I'd buy any other model.
The supercharged R53s are great, though especially the JCW - the supercharger whine is intoxicating, the exhaust burbles and pops without being rice, the handling is on point, especially with the LSD, and the JCW brake kit is great.

Having said all that, it was a £25k car new and I can't see how you can justify that over some of the alternatives
>>
>>16592538
What he said.

These things are real pocket rockets, but the moment they start needing repairs, get ready to get fucked.
>>
in the words of Mr. Regular:

HNNNGG SO BRITISH.
>>
File: iphone7oftheroad.jpg (525KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
iphone7oftheroad.jpg
525KB, 2048x1536px
>>16592508
17 to 30 year old blonde women who are daddy's special little girl. A Fiat 500 is far too reliable, to dirty foreign so these little Chelseas or Katrinas get daddy to buy them one of these. 'Daddy, daddy', they shriek, until they get their own way. The natural progression is this: Rose Gold I-phone 7, Brand New Mini Cooper, A small handbag dog & 3 Divorces. So the Car is bought, 'Ohh It can dock wiv your fone, it pwetty' Chelsea exclaims. Then she like a chimp decorating a cake slaps on some car eyelashes or some furry dice. Then they are let out onto UK roads to cause havoc. I have no idea how people who drive these millennial mobiles passed their driving test, blowjob in the test center car park? Daddy paid the instructor off? Who knows. The amount of times I have almost been hit by some bleach blond bimbo or some upper class single mum who has been texting or sending a vapid whore selfie in one of these cars I have lost count. I have some sort of nervous twitch now I see one of these Minis, as usual, driven by some retarded Daddys girl with stereo blaring out shit boy band music with the fog lights permanently on, even in summer. I hate these cars and I hate everyone who drives one.
>>
>>16592753
>Hating sexy dumb whores this much

Jesus, are you that much of a troll that you can't bag a little rich bitch?
>>
>>16592766
Trust me, it would likely end in murder.
>>
>>16592779
or a terrible car accident.
>>
My next door neighbor drove one for a while before buying a hideous purple Focus. Dad's an animal control officer but I never did figure out what the kid with the Mini did. He did look exactly like a Chad though.
>>
>>16592782
Or both
>>
>>16592779
If you can't have degrading sex with a girl without murdering them then you must be an African American.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.