[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay /o/ excuse the noob post but I just came to a conclusion

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: Toyota_Corolla.png (75KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
Toyota_Corolla.png
75KB, 400x240px
Okay /o/ excuse the noob post but I just came to a conclusion and was wondering if I could get a verification.
Anyhow my dumbass hit a curb drunk as shit in the rain about 2 weeks ago. Pretty high curb, blew the left front tire, dented the rim, ripped out the shitty plastic cover that goes inside the fender but luckily the car only pulls slightly to the left after I'd bought a new tire/rim.
Starting about a week later I've noticed a small leak of what I'm 90% sure is oil everytime I drive it. It seems to leak the same amount regardless of how long the car has been parked.
I'm thinking I bent the oil pan under the car and now oil is leaking out of the sides of the oil pan every time I drive it since it's bent.
pic related, car is a 2013 corolla base model doesn't matter with a manual transmission.
What are the chances I'm right and how much would it cost to fix if I did it myself?
>>
>>16591554
next time make a short greentext synopsis that post is hard to read.

>if you tore your oil pan you would know pretty quickly so that's not what the problem is
>find out where the leak is coming from, it could be your strut since your dumb ass probably bent it
>also your car pulls to the left because you fucked up your suspension
>gotta get a new strut (front pair since you replace them in twos), knuckle, possibly new control arm, and an alignment
if it turns out you bent/cracked your oilpan and it's leaking, then you must have done a number on that curb and there is probably some damage to the frame.

got pics of the damage?
>pic related, it's you worrying about your shitbox
>>
>>16591586
I just thought of this but actually but it's dark and I don't have a jack that's good enough to get myself under the car at the moment.
I did look at it and nothing seems obviously fucked.
Took it to a mechanic for routine maintenance(I'm lazy) and they didn't notice anything either
Leak seems to be coming from the middle of the car, not around the strut.
Why would it only leak after I drive it anyway?
>>
Why the fuck are you asking us where the fucking leak is on your shity car? Go out there and look for it you fucking retard and kill yourself while you're at it retarded fuck.
>>
>>16591795
>because I like wasting other people's time with petty concerns
Bitch it's cold outside, I'm sicker than dog shit, broke, don't have a proper jack, it's late and oh yeah...I barely thought of this.
cunt
>>
>>16591948
You seem to have life figured out anon. Next time i hope you die in a fiery crash. Get your head out of your fucking ass.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.