[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Remember that time you said that men are superior drivers?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: allstate.jpg (61KB, 1000x562px) Image search: [Google]
allstate.jpg
61KB, 1000x562px
Remember that time you said that men are superior drivers?
>>
>>16591004
I remember NOT FUCKING STUTTERING when I said it.
>>
lets look at all the champions of all the pro racing series and see if we can find one female champion
nope, all males.
>>
What are you supposed to do, drive three quarters of a car?
>>
File: 1433703332407.gif (467KB, 200x171px) Image search: [Google]
1433703332407.gif
467KB, 200x171px
>>16591035
>>
>>16591045

>not having a trackfu
>>
File: danica_patrick.jpg (152KB, 674x1000px) Image search: [Google]
danica_patrick.jpg
152KB, 674x1000px
>>16591078

>not fapping to your trackfu
>>
>>16591004
>if women are such bad drivers then why did I get this deductible for not being in an accident for x period of time?
I don't follow that logic; you can not be in an accident and still be a shit driver. Furthermore, just because one particular woman isn't a shit driver, doesn't mean the rest aren't.
>>
>>16591084
Would never guess in a million fucking years that she does motorsports let alone NASCAR of all ones.
>>
>>16591089

>tfw I'm at the point where I trust nobody other than myself behind the wheel
>>
>>16591004
I live in Florida, so Daytona hosts many Ferrari Challenge series events

There's only ONE driver who is a woman

Every time I go to one of these events she takes out at least 2-3 people and herself
>>
>>16591004

Dad is an amazing driver, get's a ticket every year or so.

Mom is a terrible driver, has NEVER gotten a ticket

Can't explain it
>>
>>16591146

Sounds like your dad speeds when the road and conditions are clear.
>>
>bragging about making it an entire 6 months without careening your car into another object
>women
>>
She pops off in public, he pops her in private.
>>
>>16591307
>have been 6 years without an accident
>this is my first time ever saying it because no one gives a fuck

Marketers. Always playing the strong intelligent womyn vs. dumb male scum trope.
>>
My ex gf crashed her car three times over the course of our 2 year relationship, and ruined a friend's bumper by reversing into a pole. She also let the car run without any coolant and didn't change the oil once the entire time we were dating. She never got a speeding ticket because she always drove 5 under. She also constantly looked at her phone while driving.

I kept my car in perfect running order, never crashed it, but liked to drive fast on open roads and got the occasional small ticket.

>lel anon I thought you were a good driver you should be more like me I never get tickets
>>
>>16591105
That's because it's the easiest motorsport anon
>left turn
>lane change
>thottle control
>hurrrr
>>
>>16591796
Keeping your car well maintained and being a good driver are two different things
>>
>>16591796
kek anon glad it's
>ex gf
I couldn't stand that. The pussy would have to be heavenly.
>>
>>16591796
Hate when I see other countries treat speeding as the small, inconsequential offence it is. I have one speeding ticket and it's fucked me for 2 years so far and with another 3 to go before it's wiped off my record. Two of these tickets and j would be banned from driving.
>>
>>16591828
You don't get something that severe from speeding a little bit
>>
>>16591832
Irrelevant IMO
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.