[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ND vs Stingray

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0244.jpg (316KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0244.jpg
316KB, 1920x1080px
Wassup o,

In a position to add a car to the garage soon and am currently looking at a 14 Corvette, I'm guessing it's LT3 but without the z51 option shit with about 38k miles on it.

On the other hand is a 16 Club Miata, 1100 miles. Nothing too special.

I already own a couple other vehicles and mainly want this one because I don't own anything rear wheel drive, and while the power of the Corvette is attractive, the drivability of the ND is equally so.

Miata is 19k, Corvette is 30ish (private sale).
>>
LS swapped ND. The beautiful lovechild of the two.
>>
>>16589860
Corvette. Or cayman s.
>>
>>16589860
If the extra 11k isn't an issue I'd go with the corvette. I've heard the instant torque is addictive. I've also heard some of the ND miatas have transmission problems. On the subjective side, I've heard a few times that the engine and body roll are disappointing in the ND, but I wouldn't factor that until you drive them both
>>
>>16589860
>the drivability of the ND is equally so.

Vettes are very good cars to just cruise around in, they aren't touchy, extremely stiff or plagued with horrible MPG. They actually get great miles per gallon and are rather comfortable.
>>
File: a4ugfxvoancwgcjkqihl.jpg (99KB, 800x513px) Image search: [Google]
a4ugfxvoancwgcjkqihl.jpg
99KB, 800x513px
>>16589860
>gay vs slay
>>
>>16589882
I noticed this too but felt that I was only ever to get into like 3rd gear in the Vette since anything past that put me firmly in "breaking the law" territory.

I hadn't realized the NDs had transmission issues but I see it now, and that's unfortunate.
>>
>>16590670
The higher gears are both for breaking the law and cruising around at low RPM.
>>
>>16589872
Underrated.

>>16589860
Did you.. test drive the two?
You have it narrowed down to two cars you want. Why are you asking /o/? What'll we tell you that you don't already know?
It should be obvious which you like the most and which you really want to own after you drive both.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.