[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which First Stage battle was the best? Which had the best music?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: ss+(2017-01-24+at+08.19.37).jpg (84KB, 698x671px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-01-24+at+08.19.37).jpg
84KB, 698x671px
>Dagumi vs Keisuke
No One Sleep in Tokyo*
Get Me Power
Running in the 90's
Heartbeat

>Dagumi vs Nakazato
Running in the 90's
Back on the Rocks
Burning up for You
Heartbeat

>Dagumi vs Shingo
Don't Stand so Close
Dancing Queen
I Need Your Love

>Dagumi vs Mako & Sayuki
Love is in Danger
Lost into the Night
Stay
Everybody's Warming
Wings of Fire

>Keisuke vs Nakazato
Love & Money

>Dagumi vs Kenta
One Night in Arabia
Night of Fire

>Dagumi vs Ryosuke
Boom Boom Japan
Black Out
Night & Day
Beat of the Rising Sun
>>
File: tumblr_m6g19bdjjs1rw8y0so1_1280.jpg (87KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m6g19bdjjs1rw8y0so1_1280.jpg
87KB, 800x600px
>>16589235
>>Dagumi vs Mako & Sayuki
>Love is in Danger
>Lost into the Night
>Stay
>Everybody's Warming
>Wings of Fire
>>
>Dagumi vs Ryosuke
Boom Boom Japan
Black Out
Night & Day
Beat of the Rising Sun

Black out and Beat of the Rising Sun too good, and the other ones are great too. For the race itself, it was everything the first stage was hyping towards and it delivered.

I still don't understand why Takumi had an problem with the brat in Final Stage. Kid was great sure, but Takumi was better AND had the better car in every way AND had way more experience, and tons of experience on the course. Just seemed like an asspull for the sake of symbology.
>>
File: 1990 Nissan Skyline GTR-6.jpg (160KB, 1024x681px) Image search: [Google]
1990 Nissan Skyline GTR-6.jpg
160KB, 1024x681px
I like dagumi vs nakazato because glorious r32 and the part where he comes round the corner and burning up for you comes on gave me a boner when i first watched it
>>
>>16589263
>neither Save Me, Remember Me nor Killing My Love are from Dagumi vs. Impact Blue
What the fuck? Why are those songs so linked to the Sil80 in my mind?

Am I remembering wrong?
>>
Shingo's has the disadvantage of not including cool vibrations one more time, otherwise it would be very high tier.

Heartbeat is more of a Nakazato song since it's used much better there, so I might give the best to that battle overall.

Wings of Fire and Beat of the Rising Sun have dem overtakes and Love and Money has superb timing, but I can't choose everything.

>>16589353
Songs about heartbreak probably.
>>
desu i'm gonna say the way night of fire comes on in the kenta battle pushes it to number 1 in my mind. character-wise the others are superior but the misty rain makes it a great setpiece visually, and that transition is 11/10
>>
>>16589492
The animation for that part was incredible. Very well put together race despite how short it was.

My favorite is the one against Shingo. Many things made it the most unique race in the series by far.
>Legitimately evil and dangerous opponent
>Drives an FF
>Specializes in a race never visited again
>Enraged Dagumi
>>
>>16589263
This.

>>16589353
If you played the arcade stage, a couple of those tracks were linked to Usui in ver,2 if I recall correctly, Save Me is on Akagi (battle with keisuke) in ver 3.

I distincly remember Killing my Love being on Usui at least.
>>
File: 1470970431996.jpg (53KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1470970431996.jpg
53KB, 480x360px
>>16589235
I liked the Shingo battle the best only because we got a new kind of scumbag with a sleazy gimmick that wasn't just "MUH RACE THEORY". Plus seeing Takumi get mad was hype as fuck.

Music wise, I gotta say vs the Sileighty was the best. Stay and Wings of Fire are very good songs for the race, plus they're a couple of my favorites. I like Love & Money and One Night in Arabia as well, I think Eurobeat with female vocals sound the best
>>
>>16589933
I think Save Me is Usui's theme in the Street Stage PSP port, too.
>>
I think battle stage had better music for all the races imo
>>
>>16590206
song vs song is subjective but it absolutely had worse use of music.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.