[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Replacing the back door on a ford ranger.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 000111.png (219KB, 475x255px) Image search: [Google]
000111.png
219KB, 475x255px
Hey /o/ First time posting here.
Im looking to replace the back door on my 01 ranger due to the rust hold pictured. Now ive been looking around and i can only find stuff on how to take off the door pannel. I took a look and the bolts wont be an issue but theres a hose with wire (i presume) How would i take the door off of a ranger in the junkyard and throw it on mine? Easy thing to do or am i better off getting a patch kit?
>>
You can't just unbolt it at the hinges?
>>
>>16586006
theres a hose senpai. I cant figure out how to distach the hose
>>
>>16586011
wtf im not a fucking weeb
>>
>>16586019
The hose should just be a weatherproofing tube for the door harness. Take the door panel off and see if there's a connector you can unplug and leave attached to the car, then run through the new door when you put it on. The hose you can probably work out of its hole with a flathead screwdriver.
>>
>>16586019
>senpai
>not knowing that "pham" autocorrects to "senpai"
c'mon senpai, why you gotta be new and angry at the board desu.

OP there black corded tube should disconnect when you remove the plastic off the back doors.
>>
>>16586011
You need to unplug the wiring harness. That hose is shielding the door's wiring from the elements. You can pry the rubber from the housing with a flathead and just follow the wire to wherever it's connected to and unplug it. As far as removing the door it's like 4 bolts for the hinges
>>
>>16586054
so take the pannel off and uplug the shits and i got the door?
>>
>>16586063
Not sure if you even have to remove the panel desu senpai. Don't see why you would need to unless the connector for the wiring harness is in the door, but it's usually in the car
>>
>>16586071
alright rad thank you i think i got what youre trying to say
>>
>>16586071
In my 10. You have to remove the panel.

Look for the manual. It explains all the parts on the door. Also, compare it to the new door you just got.
>>
>>16586090
I think the models are different liek 01-06 or somthing
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.