[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sports SUV suggestion?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: maxresdefault.jpg (172KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
172KB, 1280x720px
I'm in my mid 30s and I've decided that I need something, a mix of sports car and utility.

I've come down to
>Mercedes GLE63s
>BMW X5M
The companies above call them SUVS and it's ridiculous but I need something that has awesome performance to feel and show and has the utility of an SUV.

I won't go off road on it because I don't need to. Even when it's snow I use my E350 4matic and it does fine.

So from the above two options, which would you choose?

I'm not getting a Cayenne because it's every where already. X5Ms and GLE63s are still a rare sight on roads.

Also I don't care about that shitty soccer mom stereotype. I'm looking for my happiness here.
>>
>>16582581
Cayenne, F-Pace and Stelvio.
>>
You'd get the same amount of utility and better handling from a wagon.

But by all means, go ahead and call me a faggot or something, test drive the X5M, GLE63 and Cayenne Turbo S and buy whichever you like most.
>>
>>16582589
Levante, also.
>>
>>16582581
>sporty
>crossover
pick one.

you could get a used E63 wagon instead.
>>
X5M/X6M are objectively the best performing suv's on the market currently
>>
File: jeep-grand-cherokee-srt8-12.jpg (2MB, 2000x1303px) Image search: [Google]
jeep-grand-cherokee-srt8-12.jpg
2MB, 2000x1303px
The only thing Chrysler can do right is the Cherokee SRT8. Slap a supercharger on it and enjoy your sub 4 second -60 times, That should make you happy.
>>
File: y0k3Q.gif (704KB, 480x287px) Image search: [Google]
y0k3Q.gif
704KB, 480x287px
>>16582591
>You'd get the same amount of utility and better handling from a wagon.
>>
File: 510.jpg (127KB, 910x600px) Image search: [Google]
510.jpg
127KB, 910x600px
>>16582581

>No to Cayenne
Good lad.But I wouldn't buy either because the Merc looks genuinely ugly with its wide-ass guppy mouth grills and the Beemer has a rather harsh ride and sells for £90,000.

I'd buy a Jaguar F-Pace to be different and they sell between £35,000 to £52,000 in in Great United England-land
>>
File: svr-a.jpg (157KB, 1216x684px) Image search: [Google]
svr-a.jpg
157KB, 1216x684px
I think Range Rover Sport SVRs are really sharp looking and love their sound.
>>
>>16582755
I had one of those for a while and while it was a fun car, it was just so cheap feeling. After the novelty wore off from the power, I was left with a shitbox that a big engine was tossed into.
>>
>>16582868

You're getting an over 400hp SUV for $50k, what do you expect? If it gets boring, Add more power.
>>
>>16582877
It was actually a little over 70, I paid 68 after negotiation. Adding power would have certainly made it more fun, but also nixed the warranty.

I'd say wait for the 707hp hellcat powered one to come out if power is the main deciding factor. I'm sure other companies will follow suite and make even bigger power ones too.

OP is mid 30s though, and as a 31 year old I'm imagining he was a better all around package than the jeep is.
>>
>>16582828

This. You don't even mind when the owner's a huge cunt launching and braking in traffic because of dat noise. And when they see an overtaking opportunity it's like Armageddon.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.