[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A fucking leaf here. Anyone know if there are some decent toe

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1485475138027.jpg (146KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1485475138027.jpg
146KB, 1024x768px
A fucking leaf here.

Anyone know if there are some decent toe gays I can find in Washington state? I have my eye on Stephens Canyon near Tacoma, but does anyone know of any other roads that actually test your ability to corner? A lot of the roads I see in California make me so fucking jealous.

I'm from Vancouver, and there are literally no twisties here.
>>
>>16571236
>Stephens Canyon

Highway department straightened it out a couple of years ago. Sorry.
>>
>>16571320
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
The twistiest I have seen were spokane residential streets

The entire state belongs in the midwest
>>
>>16571320
Like they literally rebuilt to the road to have fewer corners?
>>
>>16571236
>and there are literally no twisties here

Hop a ferry to Victoria, Drive up to Port Renfrew is amazing. There is also a paved logging road that cuts across the island to Lake Cowichan from there, its barely 2 cars wide though so watch out.
>>
>>16572879
Nice, thanks for the recommendation!

Does anyone know what those NFD (national forest development) roads are about? Some of them are on google maps and they look really nice and narrow.
>>
>>16571236
Sea to sky
>>
>>16573124
Sea to sky is a shit driving experience

Views are good though
>>
>>16573610
Hope-Princeton is a good one
>>
File: Submarine_707R.jpg (42KB, 704x384px) Image search: [Google]
Submarine_707R.jpg
42KB, 704x384px
>>16571236
>Anyone know if there are some decent toe gays I can find in Washington state?
Look up the past Washington Meets for /o/ at one of the archival sites. The Meets are usually in the spring to end of summer because the rainy season takes the fun out the Meets.

Yungus Road is too far for you. But it was featured in various driving videos on TV. In 2006, one estimate stated that 200 to 300 travellers were killed yearly along the Yungas Road. During the rainy season from November to March, rain and fog can severely hamper visibility, and water runoff can turn the road into a muddy track, affecting traction.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yungas_Road
>>
>>16571236
look out in the valley, specifically chiliwack area, theres some alright twisties out there, theres a nice bit in mission too near that stupid dam thing, and theres lots of twistie roads throughout washington, look around the bigger mountains in the state and youll likely find some, most are a pretty far drive from vancouver tho, the island has some really good roads as well, sooke, sannich, the port renfrew route that the other anon mentioned, also north van has some

just look abit harder and your bound to find some shit
>>
>>16571236
>A lot of the roads I see in California make me so fucking jealous.
Don't worry, they are full of cyclists, slow drivers and police officers. The speed limits tend to be 25mph so any amount of fun makes you eligible for a ticket. The roads are so poorly maintained that if you do happen to get one to yourself the bumps will feel like a big man kicking you in the spine.

Don't meet your heroes. The worst thing ever is to be teased by these roads but in reality have them be utter shit.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.