[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bought a WRX 2004 a few weeks ago. on some occasions (counted

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: DSC_0001.jpg (107KB, 968x648px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0001.jpg
107KB, 968x648px
Bought a WRX 2004 a few weeks ago.

on some occasions (counted 4) I have had trouble starting it up.

Do you have any ideas what the problem could be?

2 of the times I typed in the security code thing on the keypad and it seemed to work, other times I locked then unlocked the car then it started. not sure if those fixed it or just coincidence.

What do you think?
>>
>>16569544
aftermarket alarm with a starter disabler. got to noasic they will be much more helpful than here
>>
>>16569592
one of the times I had trouble starting the engine I typed in the code it didn't do anything.

but once I locked and unlocked it everything was all good.

think the alarm system is fucking with all the other electronics. I was under the impression that this keypad thing came stock with all of them
>>
>>16569625
>>16569544
I work at Subaru I have never heard of any Subaru's having a key pad
>>
>>16569625
you missing any description of your problem. Theres a few reasons why cars dont start.

>did it crank?
>did it make any noise at all
you only gonna get vape memes here
>>
>>16569684
it was cranking but no other noises out of the ordinary I don't think besides not starting up
>>
>>16569673
that Brant system shit
>>
Any ideas?
>>
>>16569797
still sounds like aftermarket alarm with a fuel shutoff or starter disabler. If you lock and unlock the doors with the remote and it works that would be my guess.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.