[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you ever take public transportation?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: moscow vs paris.webm (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
moscow vs paris.webm
2MB, 640x360px
Do you ever take public transportation?
>>
I would if it existed where I lived
>>
once, my car was at the panel beaters. I couldn't be bothers walking all the way there to pick it up. So I took the train. The carriage was empty, so I didn't have to put up with crying children or niggers. The conductor didn't even come to my carriage. It was almost relaxing.
>>
>>16562175
What prevented you from reliving that?
>>
>>16562105

No. If my cars are fucked I ride my bike or run. Public transit is fucking disgusting.
>>
>>16562105
yes
whenever my car is in the shop or I'm in the different country.
It always ends up with the entire bus being packed, couple of drunk/high lowlifes in the back being cheeky breeky, people being uncomfortably close to me, the entire bus smelling like bums, a lot of people being forced to stand, the bus taking ages to get anywhere because it doesn't take the direct route and bus stops are literally 100m from one another meaning they're often slower than walking.

Not to mention they have no obligation to keep to the schedule esp. when public transportation in your area is rare, they are always late and never anywhere near where you have to be.
On top of that they cost more than a car.

Public transportation mostly exists just to punish people who fail driving tests.
>>
>>16564013
I got my kar back
>>
>>16562105
Ye, whenever I want to go downtown or I'm somewhere with good public transport/not feasible to rent a car.

Fuck parking downtown in an auto, much less a manuel. Fuck parking downtown regardless. $10 an hour bullshit when I can park in a nice covered garage in a nice part of town, pay $5 for a day pass on the trolley, and take that downtown.
>>
Nobody here actually owns a car so
>>
File: pepe.png (660KB, 1106x1012px) Image search: [Google]
pepe.png
660KB, 1106x1012px
>>16562105
Had to use public transportation during my high school years.

The WEBM is really close to reality to be honest, even outside Paris.

In France you feel like you went through a blackhole and appeared in the middle of an African city which can't handle its demographic shift when you take the subway

Had to take the bus back in december for the first time since I had my licence :

>no seats
>dirty people all around you swarming like insects
>no safe space
>escherichia coli everywhere
>stench
>late for work
>2 hours instead of fifteen minutes to get to work
>overpriced
>KEK FOR BEING DRIVEN AROUND AND NOT ACTUALLY DRIVE

Why would anyone take public transportation ?
>>
yes when going into the city or anywhere that requires a freeway.

I don't like city driving or freeway driving.

I only really just drive to work, Church and my siblings houses.

I don't like to drive anywhere else
>>
I just bought a car and did the other day for sheer convenience. It was like a geriatric shuttle bus. One lady was coughing her lungs out across from me. The other one was hacking her guts out behind me and grasping the bar on the seat behind me. She later ate a candy but crunched it the entire time. Then a toothless nice man sat in the front of the bus blocking the door and talking to the driver about something. Asians everywhere shoving their way to seats...fuck public transport.
>>
Yes, shitposting on the bus rn, not even kidding

Public transport for commuting during the week and car on the weekends.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.