[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Car meets in Japan

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

So then /o/

I may have to travel to Japan for work at some point in the next two months.
I was wondering if there are any must-see car events occuring that you lot are aware of?

Presumably I will be in Hitachi City for most of the time, but I plan to do a bit of travelling where possible. I might take a few days' holiday out there and make the most of the free flights and accomodation, so suggestions for events anywhere in Japan would be most appreciated.

Thanks~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>>
polite bump
>>
Genuinely surprised a bunch of weeb car nuts can't think of any Japanese auto shows.

I shall let this thread die now
>>
File: 20160626_172513.jpg (1MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20160626_172513.jpg
1MB, 3264x1836px
Look up Daikoku Futo in Tokyo. That's the most popular car meet you'll hear about. There's also many car meets throughout the country but I don't know many myself. You'll have to look it up for your area. Mountanous areas that have touges usually get meets with Hachi Rokus and the such sometimes.

Also, learn some Japanese. It'll help a lot. I went once last year and it was a great country, lots of cool stuff and cars. Shops also have cheap stuff (compared to here) if you need anything JDM.

Make the most out of your trip anon.
>>
>>16560191
Thanks a lot.
Not sure if I have time to learn anything but a couple of words and phrases, but I shall give it a shot.
I guess regarding meets, I'll just have to hunt around on the internet and see what I stumble across.
Thanks again
>>
File: 20160628_080255.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20160628_080255.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
>>16560233

Even if you don't find meets, shopping and just going around in Nippon will be fun on its own. If you like anime you'll have a good time too, cuz weebs love thenselves some anime stores. And those are everywhere in the cities.

健闘して
>>
>>16560271
True. I enjoy travelling and I've wanted to visit Japan for a long time.
I'm a stealth normie with mild weeb tendencies so that should be fun. I'll buy plenty of gifts for friends there.
I'd also like to hike Fuji san one day, too.
Problem is, I'm not sure how much time I'll have to do stuff without taking holiday leave, as I'll probably be locked into a 12 hour grilling session all day every day.

Thanks again for the advice
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.