[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Itt: modern car design

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7

File: lucid-motors-air-01.jpg (927KB, 3733x2333px) Image search: [Google]
lucid-motors-air-01.jpg
927KB, 3733x2333px
>dead or alive you're driving me
>>
Front end looks like a 5th gen Celica.
>>
File: pontiac_pursuit_concept_6.jpg (1MB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
pontiac_pursuit_concept_6.jpg
1MB, 1600x1200px
we future now
>>
File: ford-nucleon.jpg (28KB, 468x259px) Image search: [Google]
ford-nucleon.jpg
28KB, 468x259px
Let me introduce you to the future: Nuclear powered car
>>
>>16553738
I wish the 50's future concepts came true
>>
Someone post the Toyota Avalon one
>>
>>16554147
this desu senpai

>>16553579
Looks quite good, just remove the mouth/airduct on the front or shape it different from an angry mouth and it'd be good.
>>
>>16554147
>>16554382
>self driving cars will kill driving!
>I wish self driving cars from the '50s had come true!
>>
>>16554128
I would actually drive one of these
>>
>>16554388
Self driving cars will allow people who only want econoboxes to have a self-driver and people who like driving to get "traditionally operated" cars. This will specialize the sports car market from the self-driven market and allow manufacturers to cater more to the sports driver niche without infringing on econoboxers and vice versa. No longer would sports cars have to cater to being economical but rather focused on driver feel and fun.

On the other hand it may result in all cars becoming self-driven but I don't think that will happen.
>>
File: BMW i3, Nissan Leaf.png (3MB, 1500x750px) Image search: [Google]
BMW i3, Nissan Leaf.png
3MB, 1500x750px
>>
File: Tesla Models.png (3MB, 2048x1360px) Image search: [Google]
Tesla Models.png
3MB, 2048x1360px
>>16554667
>>
>>16554417
>On the other hand it may result in all cars becoming self-driven but I don't think that will happen.
Think about it : no constitution ever mentions the right to drive cars. See what happened for guns in most countries ?

Wait for 100% reliable autonomous cars and 20+ billion people on earth and you'll be lucky if you even have the right to own one.

They'll just have to tell about muh safety and muh pollution and bam, banned "manual" cars for everybody (except for very rich fags of course).
>>
>>16554671
Never realized how un-proportional the model 3 looks
>>
>>16554756
In fact German politicians have said before that the motorcycle is only still legal out of habit, and if it had been invented now it would never get road approved.
>>
>>16554756
Population can only top at 11 billion
>>
>>16554756
>See what happened for guns in most countries ?
In most countries you're allowed to own and operate guns and rifles. Normally you have to fulfill certain requirements (gun and psyche test) and oblige to a couple usage limitations (no stuff like concealed carry or shooting in public spaces/at people). Sports and recreational use is not prohibited normally, hunting is allowed and only limited by the number of animals in the forest and going to the shooting range is not limited at all.
I bet manually operated cars will be similar, stricter tests or rules, but no ban to speak of.

>>16554765
Probably this, and habits/customs are rarely changed.

I believe it will be sufficient to just leave regulations as they are and extend them to allow self-driving cars. Many people will buy self-driving cars anyways and use that function out of complacency, even more people will order a self-driving taxi instead of even owning a car.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.